ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

Mind changing my server back to 50 pls mate?? Issues seem to be alot better past 2 days.

Mind changing my server back to 50 pls mate?? Issues seem to be alot better past 2 days.

I did yesterday, restart to apply.

Edited by ersan191

Well my subscription with Vilayer has finally run its course. I plan on switching over to DayZ.ST at some point today.

Ersan - is there a cutoff time for the instant set up? I wont be home from work until roughly 6 PM EST I didnt want to make the purchase until I got home but if there is a cutoff then I will go ahead and make the purchase in the afternoon.

Thanks

Well my subscription with Vilayer has finally run its course. I plan on switching over to DayZ.ST at some point today.

Ersan - is there a cutoff time for the instant set up? I wont be home from work until roughly 6 PM EST I didnt want to make the purchase until I got home but if there is a cutoff then I will go ahead and make the purchase in the afternoon.

Thanks

Your server will be up an running the second you click buy. I think it is just the way he has it in place.

My server was up instantly, no waiting around like shitty Survival Servers.

Has anyone managed to get the buildings to spawn yet?

I have tried reading online about making a trading post, but everywhere keeps saying you need to use the map editor and then update the mission file.

I found this on another server and thought it looked really cool and would love to have a trading post like this.

iffLF.jpgViL3Z.jpg

Edited by Bernardo

I've got some buildings/camps on my server,but so far i have only tried making them using deployable and instance deployable tables in the bliss server files but i am limited to 30 instances using this method and it is basically a long way round to getting camps set up. Also there is now buildings and buildings instance in bliss which is supposed to now work but i have yet to try this method and i think that too may be limited to 30 instances (buildings). The way of using the map editor and then merging it with the map in your server.pbo file is do able but i have been told when bliss updates it could cause problems and i never actually managed to get my files merged hence why i have only used the instance deployable option.

Also looking at those pictures i am guessing they are running Rmod as i think some of those buildings are banned using the normal way to place things though i may be wrong,also Rmod is only wokring on Chernarus and possibly Lingor no other map is supported as far as i know.

This is a small base that was made in my server but it has since been changed a bit with added wire and tank traps and may be changed some more if i can get the buildings instsance to work in bliss.

arma2oa_2012_11_04_08_21_40_256.jpg

Edited by Bassline

Love everything you guys have to offer thus far. Feels so much faster and much smoother than my previous host *cough Survival Serv... cough*

Couple Minor Issues I've noticed:

- I'm running Panthera right now and I haven't come across any care packages yet. I've looted plenty of wrecks, but no care packages.

- The Automatic restarts don't seem to remove destroyed vehicles and re-spawn them. I need to manually click the Spawn button and restart. Is this the way its supposed to work? (I've changed the "chance" for respawn to 0.999 for all vehicles)

- I'm getting double spawned vehicles in some areas. Mainly North AF. I've tried deleting the spawn point and adding a new one but the issue persists. Not a huge deal, kind of funny to see 2 Osprey's mating...

Well I've shot a player at about 900m and got the kill message but this morning got a player at about 350 with the same gun and no message? Does seem strange.

yeah i quess its a hit and miss i have noticed to that if the person you shoot has a camo clothing,ghillie or warm clothing along with your self the death mesages will just say player was killed

I've got some buildings/camps on my server,but so far i have only tried making them using deployable and instance deployable tables in the bliss server files but i am limited to 30 instances using this method and it is basically a long way round to getting camps set up. Also there is now buildings and buildings instance in bliss which is supposed to now work but i have yet to try this method and i think that too may be limited to 30 instances (buildings). The way of using the map editor and then merging it with the map in your server.pbo file is do able but i have been told when bliss updates it could cause problems and i never actually managed to get my files merged hence why i have only used the instance deployable option.

Also looking at those pictures i am guessing they are running Rmod as i think some of those buildings are banned using the normal way to place things though i may be wrong,also Rmod is only wokring on Chernarus and possibly Lingor no other map is supported as far as i know.

This is a small base that was made in my server but it has since been changed a bit with added wire and tank traps and may be changed some more if i can get the buildings instsance to work in bliss.

That still looks pretty kl though and better than anything I have managed to do.

Don't suppose you could backup the buildings part of your database and see if I can put on my server?

Also I assume you are running RMOD with those vehicles?

Just a quick note to say that I think in your siggy, you need to swap the html code for bbcode :)

Or I think the forum may even give you the option of wrapping the HTML in bbcode - but probably just to use bbcode to start with - Gametracker does give the option I think :)

Cheers!

That still looks pretty kl though and better than anything I have managed to do.

Don't suppose you could backup the buildings part of your database and see if I can put on my server?

Nope, i run a Panthera server and that can not run Rmod, i have some database back ups of my deployable and instance_deployable sql files which also contain tent placings but i guess i could just do an export of the placed buildings and save that,it may work not sure. ALso there are a few other things i added to the map besides the buildings you see there but if it works i guess you'll just find them in time ;)

http://speedy.sh/HDuXV/deployable.sql

http://speedy.sh/k2C...-deployable.sql

Word of warning though, my server has been nuked a few times and when it happens the instance deployable database gets wiped,don't know why but it does so i then have to import them back to my database again so it's best to do regular back ups of that file so tents and other things are not lost.

Edited by Bassline

Nope, i run a Panthera server and that can not run Rmod, i have some database back ups of my deployable and instance_deployable sql files which also contain tent placings but i guess i could just do an export of the placed buildings and save that,it may work not sure. ALso there are a few other things i added to the map besides the buildings you see there but if it works i guess you'll just find them in time ;)

http://speedy.sh/HDuXV/deployable.sql

http://speedy.sh/k2C...-deployable.sql

Word of warning though, my server has been nuked a few times and when it happens the instance deployable database gets wiped,don't know why but it does so i then have to import them back to my database again so it's best to do regular back ups of that file so tents and other things are not lost.

Thanks alot,

I will try and add it into Chern and see what happens. It prob wont work due to being a different map and needing a different location but will give it a go.

I do recommend using the instance_building and building tables for buildings now - the deployable and instance_deployable tables have cleanup scripts that get run on them and the items in there may get deleted or other unknown problems could occur.

I don't know of any 30 object limitation in the building tables either, for what it's worth.

Love everything you guys have to offer thus far. Feels so much faster and much smoother than my previous host *cough Survival Serv... cough*

Couple Minor Issues I've noticed:

- I'm running Panthera right now and I haven't come across any care packages yet. I've looted plenty of wrecks, but no care packages.

- The Automatic restarts don't seem to remove destroyed vehicles and re-spawn them. I need to manually click the Spawn button and restart. Is this the way its supposed to work? (I've changed the "chance" for respawn to 0.999 for all vehicles)

- I'm getting double spawned vehicles in some areas. Mainly North AF. I've tried deleting the spawn point and adding a new one but the issue persists. Not a huge deal, kind of funny to see 2 Osprey's mating...

1. You can check the RPT log to see if care packages were spawned (it should be in the same area as the wrecks, the lines look similar - just search for wreck)

2. The vehicle spawn script should be run at midnight EST for every server automatically, just restarting the server won't clear the destroyed vehicles - you'll have to restart it after midnight.

3. Strange, never seen that problem.

Edited by ersan191

My deployables won't work on cherno because of the map locations will differ.

I found that any time I added 31 buildings to the server 1 I previously laid vanished and it continued each time I tried another. Maybe it's better now bliss has been updated, I'll try again soon.

i have been playing that new Taviana map man i cant wait for it to be released its a nice big fun map lots todo on there

Yesterday I made my server public, and today I noticed, from looking at the map, people have spawned vehicles on Fallujah, when there were none before.

BattleEye is on, and rmod doesnt work for this map.

So, hackers? or what? Im just curious how this is being done. Im not on, and its only 4 people so far....

Hacked in vehicles wont show on the map or in the database, if you are seeing these on either of the two the vehicles have simply been moved

Yesterday I made my server public, and today I noticed, from looking at the map, people have spawned vehicles on Fallujah, when there were none before.

BattleEye is on, and rmod doesnt work for this map.

So, hackers? or what? Im just curious how this is being done. Im not on, and its only 4 people so far....

If they are showing up in the map tool it is very unlikely that they are spawned by hackers - the spawn vehicle script is run every night at midnight so perhaps that is the cause. Or as AR said maybe they have just been moved.

Edited by ersan191

I did yesterday, restart to apply.

Cheers Bigears....Servers running really really good :)

Any ideas when we may be able to host Dayz Taviana ? :)

Any ideas when we may be able to host Dayz Taviana ? :)

Whenever the map creator releases the server files for it and ayan adds them to bliss.

For anyone experiencing lag and desync problems I have some information:

<%R4Z0R49> my guess would be your running 1.7.3 we know theres performance issues with this version it will be corrected soon

Apparently it's dayz-related instead of hive-related - 1.7.3.1 (or whatever they tag it as) should fix vehicles automatically repairing and lag issues. If anyone wants to lower their maximum players until DayZ is fixed feel free to send us an e-mail at admin@dayz.st

Edited by ersan191