ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

Wrecks are working fine on my server, didnt find care packages yet , so dont know about them

Can someone post a screenshot of a Wreck and a Care Package?

HAve you done anything different? I have enabled them on Namalsk and they dont work :(

no i just enabled them via console and restarted server

i know this is a stupid question but did you guys restart your server after making changes :)

I've enabled only kill messages and doesn't seem to work. Anyone of you has also side chat enabled?

i have all enabled

no i just enabled them via console and restarted server

i know this is a stupid question but did you guys restart your server after making changes :)

Used the Save and restart button.

I've got reports from my server that death messages are not working not sure about the other two extras recently added but can this be looked into please.

I've got reports from my server that death messages are not working not sure about the other two extras recently added but can this be looked into please.

server name

Can someone post a screenshot of a Wreck and a Care Package?

Just fixed a problem where care packages weren't being enabled properly, they will now spawn after your next server restart. Here are some screenshots of what you should be looking for:

Wrecks:

suYk1.jpg

WYARC.jpg

Care Packages:

V16MW.jpg

cI44m.jpg

Anyone who has problems with kill messages make sure you've restarted your server since last night around midnight EST, if they still aren't working we have mixed reports of people saying they work on Namalsk, some users are saying they do, some not, and the developer of bliss says they probably don't. Please make absolutely sure they aren't working (ie actually witnessing someone being killed and not seeing a message, someone thinking they killed someone doesn't necessarily mean they did - combat logging is still not punishable) if you are using a map other than namalsk before requesting help.

Kill messages will not work for non-pvp deaths like falling or being run over by a car or dying to zombies, they only work when someone uses a weapon to kill someone else - that is why they are kill messages not death messages

Edited by ersan191

im on your server now and im seeing death messages come thru need to watch some more

What I see is "Player X has been killed". I think I should expect something like "Player X has been killed by Player Y". I'm I wrong?

yes you should i saw one message come thru but i was just killed and it didnt show up i would restart like ersan191 suggested put a check in all 3 box's

What I see is "Player X has been killed". I think I should expect something like "Player X has been killed by Player Y". I'm I wrong?

If they were actually killed by a player and did not combat log or die to anything else in the game besides gunfire it will say Player X has been killed by Player Y using Weapon_Classname (or something to that effect, I will take a screenshot in a moment)

EDIT:

lIN0e.jpg

Edited by ersan191

If they were actually killed by a player and did not combat log or die to anything else in the game besides gunfire it will say Player X has been killed by Player Y using Weapon_Classname (or something to that effect, I will take a screenshot in a moment)

Well, I confirm it is not working. I'll try to restart once again, but it's the 3rd one...

*Edit* Enabled all 3 options and worked!

Edited by Oken

Can anyone give give me a quick tutorial on how to add buildings using the phpMyAdmin?

Basically how to add a building, how to select the type of building I want, how to set the coordinates of where I want it, how to make it spawn zombies/loot(if that's not automatic).

Are the wrecks supposed to give out loot or are they just "junk" piles? I haven't stumbled upon any just yet.

Hi, im having issues changing players loadout and doing custom starting loadouts...

When I click save, it seems to say its saved the settings, but then it doesnt, and if i click the loadout

again, its all gone again :(

Is this a known bug?

EDIT:

lIN0e.jpg

Are the wrecks supposed to give out loot or are they just "junk" piles? I haven't stumbled upon any just yet.

They have a random loot category - Farm, Industrial, Supermarket, Military

Hi, im having issues changing players loadout and doing custom starting loadouts...

When I click save, it seems to say its saved the settings, but then it doesnt, and if i click the loadout

again, its all gone again :(

Is this a known bug?

Send an e-mail to admin@dayz.st with your username - I think I know the problem.

Still having issues with kill messages not displaying with every murder,server has been restarted a few times since the update but murders are inconsistently showing as death messages or "was killed" even though we know it was a definite kill.

DayZPanthera - (1.6/98836) [VETERAN][GMT+1] Private Hive - Buildings Added/80+vehicles/DB Backup | DayZ.ST

i have noticed that if you are along distance away that it will not show the message i have shot players today at 700m + and it didnt say i killed them

but up close not a problem showing who killed who

i have noticed that if you are along distance away that it will not show the message i have shot players today at 700m + and it didnt say i killed them

but up close not a problem showing who killed who

That sounds reasonable, I'm not entirely sure how any of it works to be honest I just include them when compiling the server pbo with bliss. If it's working intermittently you should submit a bug report to the bliss developers as there's nothing I can do about it, sorry :(

New feature: Added mbg_celle2 (aka Celle) to the map tool:

EQUlL.png

Well I've shot a player at about 900m and got the kill message but this morning got a player at about 350 with the same gun and no message? Does seem strange.