ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

Sorry, it already sold :\

Yeah i know...i brought it B) Bloody fast setup. When he said servers up within minutes after paying...he meant it!! Great pings.

Search H3RO for your panthera killin...

Curious though...setup the server with 150 vechicles..very little out there. Do they start spawning over a few days?

Yeah i know...i brought it B) Bloody fast setup. When he said servers up within minutes after paying...he meant it!! Great pings.

Search H3RO for your panthera killin...

Curious though...setup the server with 150 vechicles..very little out there. Do they start spawning over a few days?

You would have to set up each type vehicle under the Vehicle tab in the database, changing it from whatever number it is set at to maximum on the map and make it higher so that the server allows more of that vehicle up, then after some resets and playing there will be more out there. Maybe try adding some new spawn points also to spread them out.

Edited by Traeyu

You would have to set up each type vehicle under the Vehicle tab in the database, changing it from whatever number it is set at to maximum on the map and make it higher so that the server allows more of that vehicle up, then after some resets and playing there will be more out there. Maybe try adding some new spawn points also to spread them out.

Also try clicking the "spawn" button in the control panel repeatedly to get more to spawn. There are only 60 or so spawnpoints by default, for more you should add them with the map tool.

Still very new to this server hosting. To do what you mentioned above then i would have to run a private hive? (currently running a Dayz.st hive).

Been enjoying my saltlake city server a ton. May not move it.

So currently rmod only works on chernous...correct?

Edited by Angry

Still very new to this server hosting. To do what you mentioned above then i would have to run a private hive? (currently running a Dayz.st hive).

Yes, the hives are confined to the same rules overall so people can't just hop hives for better loot and then go to a different one and things like that, they are set up the same so you can't edit vehicle spawns and other things of that sort. Make it a private hive if you want to edit your server.

We just updated the BattlEye filters for all servers to fix a few problems:

- No more kicks for opening doors on Celle

- No more kicks for crashing a helicopter

- No more kicks for shooting rockets/LRMS from vehicles with missile launchers (rMod)

- Gotcha antihack logging is now enabled by default, if you sign up at http://gotcha-antihack.com you can run the client against our servers without any additional configuration

The changes will be applied the next time your server restarts.

- No more kicks for shooting rockets/LRMS from vehicles with missile launchers (rMod)

- Gotcha antihack logging is now enabled by default, if you sign up at http://gotcha-antihack.com you can run the client against our servers without any additional configuration

Am i right in presuming if we want to use Gotcha's whitelist feature and scheduled messages we need to run it ourselves?

Am i right in presuming if we want to use Gotcha's whitelist feature and scheduled messages we need to run it ourselves?

Yea, Gotcha lives on your computer, not on the server, I keep it running on an old laptop that I can leave up all the time.

You populate the whitelist in the settings tab, and as long as it's set up, and running (with acess to your server of course) it seems to work okay.

I was using it, but flipped my server wide-open again, I didn't miss the hackers, but the random drop in players are nice to have... and with a whitelist, or password, they just move on to the next server.

Yea, Gotcha lives on your computer, not on the server, I keep it running on an old laptop that I can leave up all the time.

You populate the whitelist in the settings tab, and as long as it's set up, and running (with acess to your server of course) it seems to work okay.

I was using it, but flipped my server wide-open again, I didn't miss the hackers, but the random drop in players are nice to have... and with a whitelist, or password, they just move on to the next server.

Yeah i know mate, i already run it from my laptop 24/7 on our server. As DayZ.ST now have gotcha anti hack loggin as standard running on all there servers i wasnted to make sure i still had to run it myself, as i use the whitelist feature

Edited by Audio Rejectz

Yeah, still has to be run on your own computer for now.

Also may or may not be a delay in the new servers coming up, we aren't hearing much from the datacenters.

Also try clicking the "spawn" button in the control panel repeatedly to get more to spawn. There are only 60 or so spawnpoints by default, for more you should add them with the map tool.

Out of interest, how is it going with building spawns? :)

Sweet!!

Any word on why the stability of the servers is very shaky recently? We are experiencing desync a lot, lag off and on, 5 minute load times only an hour and a half after a reset, and some rollbacks. We are on the Salt Lake City server. Thanks.

Any word on why the stability of the servers is very shaky recently? We are experiencing desync a lot, lag off and on, 5 minute load times only an hour and a half after a reset, and some rollbacks. We are on the Salt Lake City server. Thanks.

I have same kind of problems. When server has over 40 players it just gets laggy, desyncs a lot and animations, loot spawn etc. are really delayd. Creating character and loading takes forever, even when server has recently restarted. Players are relogging without any gear and also they spawn on debug or even spawn with their old gear after death.

-Sukkaed

Only recently we have had this, we had a week or two where we were constantly at 50 people all day and i was having to restart every 90 mins to try and help it. It's only recently though

Hi - A quick question...

Without Rmod (but on a Bliss private), can I add other vehicles, like these (http://www.armatechsquad.com/ArmA2Class151656165165341654165165165165f/OA/vehicles/Wheeled/) - Or will this cause issues with battleye etc?

I know I can't do it with the map editor from dayz.st, but I wondered if I can manipulate the MySQL entries via phpmyadmin to change their class? Is it that simple? and if it is, will it cause battleye / whitelist issues?

Finally question, if I do install rMod, will the other vehicles become available via the excellent dayz.st map editor? :D

Mike.

I have same kind of problems. When server has over 40 players it just gets laggy, desyncs a lot and animations, loot spawn etc. are really delayd. Creating character and loading takes forever, even when server has recently restarted. Players are relogging without any gear and also they spawn on debug or even spawn with their old gear after death.

-Sukkaed

I'm seeing reports like this from other places as well. Short version is, it looks like the latest Bliss may be the problem, something to do with the DB. The issue starts for most when they have over 40 people on the server.

I can't prove it right or wrong, I haven't had over 20 on at once since the updates, just repeating things...

Updated to Namalsk 0.60 and ArmA 98443 today.

Also there's 1 slot open in Salt Lake City if anyone wants it. (Scratch that, it sold already.) The new servers are supposed to be setup today.

Hi - A quick question...

Without Rmod (but on a Bliss private), can I add other vehicles, like these (http://www.armatechs...hicles/Wheeled/) - Or will this cause issues with battleye etc?

I know I can't do it with the map editor from dayz.st, but I wondered if I can manipulate the MySQL entries via phpmyadmin to change their class? Is it that simple? and if it is, will it cause battleye / whitelist issues?

Finally question, if I do install rMod, will the other vehicles become available via the excellent dayz.st map editor? :D

Mike.

You actually can do this with the map editor, choose "Custom" after add vehicle, it will ask you for a classname. Unfortunately, though, most vehicle classes are banned in the DayZ client (nothing to do with BattlEye, which has no problems with them) so they will not appear ingame, only the ones unbanned will (which I believe all are in the list already). This is why rMod exists.

Out of interest, how is it going with building spawns? :)

Any news on the Spectate mod and kill messages?

The spectate mod is difficult to implement, if we used it it would break the sidechat enabler, won't let us compile our own mission files from bliss, and will probably fall out of compatibility with bliss after some time - especially since the creator has his own hive software. Kill messages (and buildings tables, care packages, custom loadout groups, wrecks, etc) should be available before the end of the week.

-Sukkaed

Debug spawning is a bug in DayZ itself, which we can't fix unfortunately. If you are having problems with players logging in after death with their old gear my only suggestion is to clear your survivor, profile, and instance_deployable tables - I believe it has something to do with tents in the database belonging to that player. If you do this it will delete all of your players, gear, and their map positions though. As for the lag, Bliss v4.0 introduced a new database interface DLL called HiveExt which is somewhat slower than the previous blisshive and blissperflib for fnc_split, because of this our servers can't handle 50 players as easily as before... It's a tough position, if we lower everyone's player count to 40 there would be a lot of unhappy customers. For now I'm just hoping that HiveExt gets more optimized, it seems to be under active development.

Edited by ersan191

Bought a Dallas,TX private server earlier this morning. Setup was indeed INSTANT. Cpanel looks great so far, will comment when I actually get to play later when I am out of work.

• Like 1

Any ETA on when servers are going to available for purchase?

Can you confirm you have vehicle spawn in your server? i just got a 70 people server with other provider and vehicles dont spawn and they dont fix anything.

LOL, everyone from SurvivalServer is moving to here.

The only thing that is stopping me from moving to here is that there isn't whitelister pro. That Gotcha whitelist thing, does it work well? Does it kick from the server players that are not in the whitelist?

Also, I have more than 500 players in my whitelist... is Gotcha whitelister going to work ok with that ammount of people?