ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

The one thing I found on my Dayz.st server is that there wasn't any basic guides on advanced vehicle or cache spawns so it took a while to figure out that ZERO cache's I placed came filled with guns. I ended up having to learn how inventory is organized in the database and do them manually. A lot of people don't know the exact mechanics and think if its full in the editor it will be full in the live server.It may work for others just fine, but I have run into a few people on here that have issues with no guns showing up.

[[["M1014","Binocular","Makarov","ItemKnife"],[1,1,1,1]],[["8Rnd_B_Beneli_74Slug","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov","ItemWaterbottle","FoodRabbitCooked"],[2,2,2,4]],[["CZ_VestPouch_EP1"],[1]]]

Notice you have to put in weapons and items then the amount of each. Then ammo and consumables then the amount of each. Finally do packs and the amount of each. If you are doing this exactly the same and still having issues you may want to back up your server and reinstall or put in a ticket as I have never seen this mechanic fail on a Dayz.st server.

Also, I've never had an issue with custom player loadouts. Since these inventories work the same I would expect that its an issue with how you are formatting the inventory.

I've spawned items many times and never had an issue. I don't know if it's patch related or not. For instance, here is a sample vehicle repair box:

[[[],[]],[["100Rnd_762x51_M240","ItemJerrycan","PipeBomb","PartEngine","PartWheel","PartFueltank","PartGlass","PartGeneric","PartVRotor","ItemBloodbag","ItemMorphine","ItemAntibiotic","ItemPainkiller","ItemEpinephrine"],[10,10,20,5,10,10,10,10,5,10,10,10,10,5]],[[DZ_Backpack_EP1],[5]]]

I've tried many different combinations, but convinced something else is the issue.

I have very little to moan about with our server.

But Ive been waiting 5 days for an email to answered.

I have very little to moan about with our server.

But Ive been waiting 5 days for an email to answered.

I apologize for the extended delay in support responses - I've become somewhat detached from DayZ.ST other than some high-level stuff (I am flying out to Los Angeles to oversee the two new cabinets and server installs on Wednesday) while I'm working on another project - I left my business partner in charge and there seems to be some confusion over what his responsibilities were and how the support system works. I think everything is straightened out now and e-mails will get answered in a more timely manner. There were only 3 or 4 e-mails in the inbox older than 3 days that I saw, yours was probably one of them, it should be answered shortly.

Basically any questions that first and secondline support couldn't answer were just sitting there unanswered because they failed to flag them for the next level. I've instructed the last line of support to answer any e-mails older than 3 days regardless of whether or not they are flagged.

Edited by ersan191

Not knowing much about it, is there something we can do do spawn veheicles and make them appear without a restart? Or is that not a possible thing?

Not knowing much about it, is there something we can do do spawn veheicles and make them appear without a restart? Or is that not a possible thing?

Not that I know of, no.

Qucik question, when will you guys be updating to DayZ 2017 2.0?

After it is on DayZCommander.

• Like 1

Not that I know of, no.

After it is on DayZCommander.

Awesome man, saw that it should be out this week, cant wait

Hi

I bought a server today, and i already have issues.

First: Can't play on my server (stuck on receiving data)

Second: Cant use the map tool (live map) gives me this error - "Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'bliss_****'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /sites/dayz.st/www/modules/map.mod.php on line 215

failed to connect to mysql"

Third: Cant connect to MySQL "#1045 Cannot log in to the MySQL server"

I hope there are somebody that can help me. Im not mad, just want things to work icon_e_smile.gif

Hi

I bought a server today, and i already have issues.

First: Can't play on my server (stuck on receiving data)

Second: Cant use the map tool (live map) gives me this error - "Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'bliss_****'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /sites/dayz.st/www/modules/map.mod.php on line 215

failed to connect to mysql"

Third: Cant connect to MySQL "#1045 Cannot log in to the MySQL server"

I hope there are somebody that can help me. Im not mad, just want things to work icon_e_smile.gif

This happens when you or a program you are using changes your MySQL password. E-mail admin@dayz.st and someone will fix it when they are available.

The one thing I found on my Dayz.st server is that there wasn't any basic guides on advanced vehicle or cache spawns so it took a while to figure out that ZERO cache's I placed came filled with guns. I ended up having to learn how inventory is organized in the database and do them manually. A lot of people don't know the exact mechanics and think if its full in the editor it will be full in the live server.It may work for others just fine, but I have run into a few people on here that have issues with no guns showing up.

[[["M1014","Binocular","Makarov","ItemKnife"],[1,1,1,1]],[["8Rnd_B_Beneli_74Slug","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov","ItemWaterbottle","FoodRabbitCooked"],[2,2,2,4]],[["CZ_VestPouch_EP1"],[1]]]

Notice you have to put in weapons and items then the amount of each. Then ammo and consumables then the amount of each. Finally do packs and the amount of each. If you are doing this exactly the same and still having issues you may want to back up your server and reinstall or put in a ticket as I have never seen this mechanic fail on a Dayz.st server.

Also, I've never had an issue with custom player loadouts. Since these inventories work the same I would expect that its an issue with how you are formatting the inventory.

Is there any chance I could bother you for some form of a guide on how to / where to make these caches? Anybody that can help on this would be great. I wanted to place little things down around the world with little 'gifts' of sorts, or random supply caches that could have been left behind or abandoned by other 'survivors.

Little fun things, you know?

Don't know if it's relevant but on a private server I play on if you try and spawn in too much stuff in the boxes they end up empty. Don't know how it works because script kiddies can spawn a box with like 20 of everything but yeah.

Do the Bloodsuckers on Nalmalsk 0.74 function through you all? I haven't found any, and I'm wondering If I've just been lucky...

Namalsk 0.74 Tents STILL do not work correctly and duplicate their contents after every restart.

Example:

I take 10 G17 magazines out of the tent and throw them on the ground.

Server Restarts

10 G17 magazines reappear in the tent.

This is even a new map, we've only ran it for 3 days, no modified scripts or anything, no special mods, guns nothing. I thought this had been fixed...?

I was unable to get into the database for the server I just ordered I

got these errors;

#1045 Cannot log in to the MySQL server

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user

'bliss_3763'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in

/sites/dayz.st/www/classes/servers.class.php on line 404

Warning: mysql_select_db() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean

given in /sites/dayz.st/www/classes/servers.class.php on line 405

Warning: mysql_close() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean

given in /sites/dayz.st/www/classes/servers.class.php on line 407

controlpanel username: musashikorian

I'm suffering from the same problem. I've already contacted to the support with no answer. What did you do to fix this problem? Or could anyone of the admins help me?

Server lagged and desynced for 10 minutes and finally down. CP greyed out. Washington DC

Server lagged and desynced for 10 minutes and finally down. CP greyed out. Washington DC

Didn't get any other reports of this as far as I know.

Didn't get any other reports of this as far as I know.

It was due to the Ddos last night. Back up now.

Hi Ersan and Team.

I just wanted to quickly say "Thank You" for providing such a great service to the gaming community. I chose to cancel my DayZ.st server today not because I was unhappy (quite the opposite) but because I am just playing other games at the moment. When DayZ standalone comes out I will likely come back. Your service consumed hours of my time tweaking and editing missions, spawning vehicles etc... and rewarded me with hours and hours of fun!

So Thanks Again!

• Like 2

I bought a server from you last monday i believe?. I can say that i am more than happy great people on the IRC to help each other out and great wiki for small guide's. Only really big downside is that gotcha-antihack won't work on your servers for me is there any other anti-hacks that i could get to work on there?

Only really big downside is that gotcha-antihack won't work on your servers for me is there any other anti-hacks that i could get to work on there?

Dayz.st servers are setup to support Gotcha, what error do you get ?

Other Admin tools worth having is Dart or TSW

Dayz.st servers are setup to support Gotcha, what error do you get ?

Other Admin tools worth having is Dart or TSW

All the weapons i've added to be banable is still working when i spawn them on me or another player. It dosen't say anything at all it dosen't do anything at all. So no its not working

Then it's a fault with Gotcha and not with Dayz.st, Try asking in the Gotcha forums.

If you couldn't connect at all then speak with Dayz.st but because it isn't working isn't something Dayz.st can fix.