ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

Can muliple admin accounts logins be made for the panel, or can only the one that pays for the server login to the panel. Obviously the account has saved CC info, and an individual would not want to share that info.

Can muliple admin accounts logins be made for the panel, or can only the one that pays for the server login to the panel. Obviously the account has saved CC info, and an individual would not want to share that info.

I would like this feature, but not for those reasons. The page has no information about your PayPal at all, and even if it did, it would not have information about your credit card, as PayPal handles that.

@posts about admin with other users. one that works good for day .st. You can find it here --> http://opendayz.net/index.php?threads/new-admin-panel-for-dayz-st-php.7724/

also if you need support you can find it there.

@ersan191

1.Can you tell us any eta on the map fix? (players on the map show up as red dot offline and no tracers)

2. When the server reaches 30+ we are having a lot of problems connecting. (Something went wrong error).

3. When connecting to the server via dart, tsw we get double messages when talking in global. Is this a connection issue as well?

Servers in Washington if that helps any.

• Like 1

Just so you guys know, we attempted to come up with a good fix for the tents tonight and did not succeed. We have them mostly working right up until a server restart, then they break again. We will be making another attempt tomorrow.

I would REALLY much want to order a server but i am getting an error while trying to pay with PayPal. Its says: "You cannot complete this action on the card you have selected. Please select another card"

I have made several payments with my card and checked may times that the card has at least 30:00$ on it. Do anyone know how to fix this?

panthera 1.8

no loot is spawning on the map and i'm not the only one saying this

(i came here since you guys almost never rely to your own support forum...)

My colleague tells me that the tent/vehicle/object bug fix has been applied to all servers. It has not been thoroughly tested, so if there are still problems e-mail admin@dayz.st - if you are using a custom server pbo it needs to be reset to default before the tent fix will be applied.

panthera 1.8

no loot is spawning on the map and i'm not the only one saying this

(i came here since you guys almost never rely to your own support forum...)

It is spawning in most areas, some areas do not get loot or zombies - it's a bug with the map itself. The author (Vilayer) botched the update and we are trying to do what we can to get it back to normal. Takistan also spawns all players in the same location, which we are working on fixing as well. Both of them are problems with the mission file.

I would REALLY much want to order a server but i am getting an error while trying to pay with PayPal. Its says: "You cannot complete this action on the card you have selected. Please select another card"

I have made several payments with my card and checked may times that the card has at least 30:00$ on it. Do anyone know how to fix this?

You'd have to contact PayPal about this - I've only seen this error when someone tries to use a prepaid temporary credit card to setup a subscription, which they don't allow for obvious reasons.

Edited by ersan191

My colleague tells me that the tent/vehicle/object bug fix has been applied to all servers. It has not been thoroughly tested, so if there are still problems e-mail admin@dayz.st - if you are using a custom server pbo it needs to be reset to default before the tent fix will be applied.

It is spawning in most areas, some areas do not get loot or zombies - it's a bug with the map itself. The author (Vilayer) botched the update and we are trying to do what we can to get it back to normal. Takistan also spawns all players in the same location, which we are working on fixing as well. Both of them are problems with the mission file.

You'd have to contact PayPal about this - I've only seen this error when someone tries to use a prepaid temporary credit card to setup a subscription, which they don't allow for obvious reasons.

I think it is because my credit card is not confirmed on PayPal yet, its just as a temporary card there. God, cant wait to buy a own server! :)

I can confirm that Panthera 1.8 is bugged, i'm not running it on dayz.st but on my own dedi server.. so it's not a dayz.st problem. It's also not compatible with dayz 1.7.6.1 it seems, so i have mine running on 1.7.5.1 atm.

Edited by ebay

Quick question i got rmod installed on my server but for some reason if some1 fires a gun on a vehicle it kick every1 and says script 58 plz let me know if u fixed this problem, im not to great with scripting so a step by step run through would be awesome. And laso maybe if u know how to make auto refual gas station.

Much appreciated.

The first thing to learn about the BE filters is to understand that the kick #number refers to line number .. so a kick #58 means that the filter contained in the line 59 (because they starts from 0) has been triggered. So asking to help you about a script restriction #58 .. does mean nothing, since your "script.txt" file could be pretty different than mine.

Easy solution: go to the line 59 and change the first number from "5" (kick) to "1" (just logging);

Proper solution: examine the log file, see what's the word triggered, try to figure why it has been triggered, and exclude only that word from that line (!="keyword_to_exclude");

but then what about the missing heli crashes any eta on a possible fix <---- running Dayz+ (tho it kinda makes it easy to spot hackers)

Payment:

We currently only accept PayPal and credit cards through PayPal's subscription interface. When you sign up it will be for a monthly recurring subscription which you can cancel at any time in your PayPal control panel or by sending us an e-mail at admin@dayz.st. Your account is not deleted immediately when you cancel it stays active until the end of your subscription term.

My Question now is does this mean I need a credit card to get a server ,becouse if i try to pay with Paypal they want me to put in my credit card information. Is there a diverent way to pay?

Ersan, seeming as I can't get ahold of you anywhere else. Care to explain why I've waited 48hours for an email back from you guys? (Regarding the severe lag on my server, I'm also the chap that got a 24hour ban in IRC for making an opinion regarding my issue, not breaking any IRC rules, and am still banned)

I've tried to resolve this privately, having given you my TS3 address and obviously having my email already. As I stated in the emails I've sent, I'm happy to work this out amicably, but your brazen ability to ignore me is rather rude and unbusiness like. I understand you're busy guys, (again stated in the emails and the reason I was banned from IRC, that you need more support staff) but your website it's self says, and I quote "You can always e-mail us at admin@dayz.st to ask any questions. E-mails will be answered anywhere between 5 minutes and one hour during normal business hours. Maximum 24 hours." Note 24 hours, and I've waited twice that.

Thanks, Luke

Ersan, seeming as I can't get ahold of you anywhere else. Care to explain why I've waited 48hours for an email back from you guys? (Regarding the severe lag on my server, I'm also the chap that got a 24hour ban in IRC for making an opinion regarding my issue, not breaking any IRC rules, and am still banned)

I've tried to resolve this privately, having given you my TS3 address and obviously having my email already. As I stated in the emails I've sent, I'm happy to work this out amicably, but your brazen ability to ignore me is rather rude and unbusiness like. I understand you're busy guys, (again stated in the emails and the reason I was banned from IRC, that you need more support staff) but your website it's self says, and I quote "You can always e-mail us at admin@dayz.st to ask any questions. E-mails will be answered anywhere between 5 minutes and one hour during normal business hours. Maximum 24 hours." Note 24 hours, and I've waited twice that.

Thanks, Luke

We are behind on e-mails because one of our support reps is MIA and it was just the weekend. They are being caught up on now. Nobody is intentionally ignoring you.

Edited by ersan191

We are behind on e-mails because one of our support reps is MIA and it was just the weekend. They are being caught up on now. Nobody is intentionally ignoring you.

Thanks for the reply, I'll look forward to an email. How long should I look at waiting?

Just a quick side note. One of my friends whom also rents a server from you emailed you yesterday and was replied to shortly after regarding something with his server. And after the conversation one of my admins had with yourself in IRC, you/one of the other admins stated that emails are worked through order. Thought I should point that out as to why I believe I'm being ignored.

Also this again adds to my point about more support staff. Your one of, if not the best DayZ hosters, shame about the support side

Thanks for the reply, I'll look forward to an email. How long should I look at waiting?

Just a quick side note. One of my friends whom also rents a server from you emailed you yesterday and was replied to shortly after regarding something with his server. And after the conversation one of my admins had with yourself in IRC, you/one of the other admins stated that emails are worked through order. Thought I should point that out as to why I believe I'm being ignored.

Also this again adds to my point about more support staff. Your one of, if not the best DayZ hosters, shame about the support side

There are basically 3 different lines of support. If the first line can't answer the question they will wait for the second line to try, and if they can't it will get to either me or Cellkill. The first line wouldn't really know anything about fixing lag issues (if they can even be fixed). The second line will know to take a look at the server console and examine the battleye filters for anything that does too much logging, since that is the primary cause of lag on our servers. It's a difficult issue to diagnose.

There are basically 3 different lines of support. If the first line can't answer the question they will wait for the second line to try, and if they can't it will get to either me or Cellkill. The first line wouldn't really know anything about fixing lag issues (if they can even be fixed). The second line will know to take a look at the server console and examine the battleye filters for anything that does too much logging, since that is the primary cause of lag on our servers. It's a difficult issue to diagnose.

Ok, thanks again for the reply. If this was common knowledge to people it would quell the anger aimed towards you guys when things go wrong and they're made to wait. Heck, even an email from the 1st line of support saying they're having to refer the problem to someone else would help.

Do you see my point about your customer support?

Interested, but I have a question. How do I go around getting custom bases? I have never owned a Dayz server before and I am curios whether you offer this as an addition to purchasing.

I dont recommend this Host AT ALL......!!

My sub will end in 2 days! and thanks god i saw this..

odKSKry.jpg

HQ2qG9K.jpg

QTEdzt4.jpg

fHgEYJo.jpg

Nsv2iaf.jpg

wHqc7zn.jpg

There is also..

http://imgur.com/sSqblVq

http://imgur.com/dgLZlYl

They dont give a damn about you..

Think twice before you even check their website..

Im out :)

PS: As you saw admins(xir) does not mind showing those pictures at all..

• Like 1

@Zeez

I run a very busy Panthera server. The 1.8 patch kicked us in the Jimmy. It stank. The recent tidal wave of suck isn't ST's fault. They push out the mods to match DayZCommander because the inevitable wall of fail as people upgrade mindlessly and QQ when they can't connect isn't worth the pain. Instead, they got the pain of Vilayer's terrible hack job patches. In this case, they were screwed if they held back and screwed if they went ahead.

Our server was down and mostly useless for a few days. The first few e-mails I sent in came back answered quickly but soon the replies slowed down. Given the mountain of junk patches they're trying to dig out of at the moment, I sorta get why. I sent a request for a config change earlier today and had a reply back in an hour with change made. Sure, they could do better with a ticket system. I'd like BEC too. I wanted FTP at some point and now we have it and I use it constantly.

They're fixing the maps and trying to patch up the patches, which shouldn't be their job. As for the service, the control panel is slick as hell. The uptime (for us; exempting initial latest patch issues) has been solid.

Know why I'm staying with DayZ.ST? In the last two days, I've had other admins text me and have me roll the database back after mass TP hacks. Both times, I did it from my iPhone in minutes. Once in a meeting at work. The other in Safeways buying dinner. A few days before that, our other backup server was down from DDoS. I moved it to another server location and had the server back up, DB and all settings moved, in under 2 minutes. Good luck getting that anywhere else. For $30/month.

Given all the swearing I've done in the last week dealing with these crappy patches, I can imagine why their guys are so pissy. This is a crap sandwhich for everyone, not just those at DayZ.ST or their customers. Its also everyone else running these patches... like the admin from another Panthera server in my TS server last night looking for help.

I'm raging too, but not at my host.

@Zeez

I run a very busy Panthera server. The 1.8 patch kicked us in the Jimmy. It stank. The recent tidal wave of suck isn't ST's fault. They push out the mods to match DayZCommander because the inevitable wall of fail as people upgrade mindlessly and QQ when they can't connect isn't worth the pain. Instead, they got the pain of Vilayer's terrible hack job patches. In this case, they were screwed if they held back and screwed if they went ahead.

Our server was down and mostly useless for a few days. The first few e-mails I sent in came back answered quickly but soon the replies slowed down. Given the mountain of junk patches they're trying to dig out of at the moment, I sorta get why. I sent a request for a config change earlier today and had a reply back in an hour with change made. Sure, they could do better with a ticket system. I'd like BEC too. I wanted FTP at some point and now we have it and I use it constantly.

They're fixing the maps and trying to patch up the patches, which shouldn't be their job. As for the service, the control panel is slick as hell. The uptime (for us; exempting initial latest patch issues) has been solid.

Know why I'm staying with DayZ.ST? In the last two days, I've had other admins text me and have me roll the database back after mass TP hacks. Both times, I did it from my iPhone in minutes. Once in a meeting at work. The other in Safeways buying dinner. A few days before that, our other backup server was down from DDoS. I moved it to another server location and had the server back up, DB and all settings moved, in under 2 minutes. Good luck getting that anywhere else. For $30/month.

Given all the swearing I've done in the last week dealing with these crappy patches, I can imagine why their guys are so pissy. This is a crap sandwhich for everyone, not just those at DayZ.ST or their customers. Its also everyone else running these patches... like the admin from another Panthera server in my TS server last night looking for help.

I'm raging too, but not at my host.

Did u read everything before typing all of this? lol

Did i rage? on what?! I dont rage or get mad at ppl like those (no offense)

I was Ex there :)

And about the ddos thingy, i lost 10 dayz + - from the 30 days! check their twitter account!

Also i did let them change players cap to 40 down from 50, And it laggs like hell when it reach 33 + - players.. so...

And no sir, for me they take from 7 to 12hrs to reply to my emails! and with what? two lines only lol .....and wait again!

Backup is something easy to do O.o

The thing i like is ( i didnt goto anyone else to judge - I found their website thro dayzcommander ) Easy install for me..

I just want to show everyone how they will be treated if they ask them for help..!

Zeez!

From what I read, you were arguing with an IRC moderator, who (afaik), does not work for DayZ.ST.