xav (DayZ)

this is FKING BULLCHIT

i spent like 4 days as a new character, i just found a ghillie suit just then in some shed.. and got killed.. and i said wtf i was friendly, and the nerd said "you just got killed by a hacker hahahha yes" i had an ak47 with like 4 rounds, revolver with like 5, bunch of survival gear alice pack , i was treking north, probably like 5 hours straight, just running looting any nearby houses etc.. if you're reading this, F U C K YOU, it was at night too... and it was not a sniper with thermal... this game...

Happened to me many, many times. Hackers ruin this game but you just have to move on, and keep going. If you want I could give you some gear to get you started. I have plenty.

• Like 1

Happened to me many, many times. Hackers ruin this game but you just have to move on, and keep going. If you want I could give you some gear to get you started. I have plenty.

friendly guy, thanks but it prob be too much effort to find you, i am only starting to identify the coast, i was trekking north to try get to the airfield, all i succeeded in was finding loaded gear in tents on a few nearby hills close to electric

Welcome to dayz. Dont break your leg in the door on the way in!

Back in the dayz when gates were the biggest threat to a survivor, ah the memories ... sir, have my beans

• Like 3

Hahaha another "dead friend"... don't expect too much out of people, they will stab you the moment you turn your back to them. Better not engage in any kind of onversation except the weapon type conversation or avoid them completely.

Stay away from Electro and Cherno.

friendly guy, thanks but it prob be too much effort to find you, i am only starting to identify the coast, i was trekking north to try get to the airfield, all i succeeded in was finding loaded gear in tents on a few nearby hills close to electric

Alright, well if you ever need any help, a ride, gear, whatever just Pm me and I'll be able to help. :)

I used to be a bandit, but it got old and now it's all about being a hero for me, and helping others in need!

Edited by INickeragua
  • Like 1

Try try again, I lost ALL my shit to a hacker. keeped me alive and I had to run god who knows how long till I found a town and started all over again. I just bite my lip and keep on moving. :) (had a M249 saw with 600 bullets) =( soo lame

Edited by Mastabuds

trust no one unless they are on teamspeak with you, even if they say they are friendlies 9/10 times they are just getting a few extra seconds to shoot you in the back......... an ddont get attached to your loot, cause the second you obtain the good shit, you will get killed...... then you will start looking forward to the restarts. LoLz

good luck out there

i spent like 4 days as a new character, i just found a ghillie suit just then in some shed.. and got killed.. and i said wtf i was friendly, and the nerd said "you just got killed by a hacker hahahha yes" i had an ak47 with like 4 rounds, revolver with like 5, bunch of survival gear alice pack , i was treking north, probably like 5 hours straight, just running looting any nearby houses etc.. if you're reading this, F U C K YOU, it was at night too... and it was not a sniper with thermal... this game...

lmao 1 AK47 a ghillie and survival gear... >.< You sir should get to military camps more.

Hahaha another "dead friend"... don't expect too much out of people, they will stab you the moment you turn your back to them. Better not engage in any kind of onversation except the weapon type conversation or avoid them completely.

Stay away from Electro and Cherno.

Wasn't near any, i was just running north from the docks of electro, and then i was running towards the coastal water? so i was liek wtf? so i start running abit right, so i couldn't see the water.. then like 7 mins later i found the tents, and then like 4 hours straight running, i had no clue where i was, but i do remember i saw power lines going downhill, that was probably in the first hour or so, but i was killed ages later when i got a ghillie suit LEGITLY

lmao 1 AK47 a ghillie and survival gear... >.< You sir should get to military camps more.

thats where i was trying to go retard, maybe READING could help you dumb fk. i found everything in non military buildings.

If my calculations are correct he had 9 bullets total in both guns

• Like 1

Wasn't near any, i was just running north from the docks of electro, and then i was running towards the coastal water? so i was liek wtf? so i start running abit right, so i couldn't see the water.. then like 7 mins later i found the tents, and then like 4 hours straight running, i had no clue where i was, but i do remember i saw power lines going downhill, that was probably in the first hour or so, but i was killed ages later when i got a ghillie suit LEGITLY

Power lines going downhill...reminds me of Electro or Cherno...maybe Zelenogorsk, even Stary Sobor has one coming from the south...all dead zones. You should use the online map then at least you know where are are. Running blindly can be confusing and frustrating and you will run in circles.

Edited by Enforcer

Power lines going downhill...reminds me of Electro or Cherno...maybe Zelenogorsk, even Stary Sobor has one coming from the south...all dead zones. You should use the online map then at least you know where are are. Running blindly can be confusing and frustrating and you will run in circles.

yeah dude, i was at the beginning but in perspective, i had no idea where i was. even i tried tracking my movements with the pools of edible water i counted along the way was like 4, but even then i couldn't track. i needed an actual map :( oh well i'll get better this time round

• Like 1

I lost my 31 day old character last night. I had an L85 AWS, NVG,GPS,Rangefinder,DMR + literally everything a guy could ever want. Hacker killed me and my friend. Then to add insult to injury he turned up at my new spawn in balotta and broke my legs with my own gun. He clearly showed me that he had all my gear then teleported away. It suck big time but you gotta pick yourself up and go again. It would have only happened via legit means at some point down the line.

• Like 1

I lost my 31 day old character last night. I had an L85 AWS, NVG,GPS,Rangefinder,DMR + literally everything a guy could ever want. Hacker killed me and my friend. Then to add insult to injury he turned up at my new spawn in balotta and broke my legs with my own gun. He clearly showed me that he had all my gear then teleported away. It suck big time but you gotta pick yourself up and go again. It would have only happened via legit means at some point down the line.

That's why I stopped playing, the hackers.

I used to be a bandit, but atm theres no fun for me in the game with the amount of sillyness the hackers bring.

Let's hope rocket can fix this with the standalone and then me and my friends will play again.

I've been playing ARMA2 for long but is pretty new to DayZ. Is these hackers something that just turns up in DayZ 'cause I've never seen anything like that in ordinary ARMA. And what are they using, is it like the aimbots on CS?

I've been playing ARMA2 for long but is pretty new to DayZ. Is these hackers something that just turns up in DayZ 'cause I've never seen anything like that in ordinary ARMA. And what are they using, is it like the aimbots on CS?

Most hackers in DayZ either kill people with godmode on, or they mess with people. They will teleport you out of the map, kill you etc. They can be a real pain in the ass.

• Like 1

Yep, I guess I've already been on the receving end of one of these cheaters. I was hidden really well, when BOOM, huge explosion next to me and a Ghillie-suited guy pops in from nowhere and just kills me. Probably should be glad that he just didn't leave me to a slow death.

If this is done legit then fine i have no problem with it. Folks who hack just to grief concern me. I want to see a study on on how much jail time kids like this accumulate by the age 40.

As i have said before hackers have a much lighter impact on me in games like this because you can't get attached to the character/gear. After a month of playing i am already finding it too easy to gear up.

• Like 1