Sign in to follow this  
iReJambo

We Want More Vehicles?

anyone else think that the game would be more fun if there was even an off chance that some of the so called "vehicles spawns" actually contained vehicles? then again they would probably bug out as soon as you drove then or be totaled by a blade of grass

>implying vehicles don't spawn where they are 'supposed' to

Somehow I'm guessing you're on a server where most vehicles are hoarded and/or you're not looking good enough.

Try harder. I've found several where they should be.

I personally have found one vehicle that wasn't an ATV or already being driven, and I didn't have the supplies to repair it. I'd like if there were more spawns, but not a 100% chance of spawning on any given location. That way it's a bit harder to hoard them all, and possibly increasing the total amount of vehicles actually going around.

Vehicles don't spawn on every spawn location found on the map.

I'd honestly prefer if there were more bikes and if a bike could carry an extra guy (or two for hilarity sake) at the cost of speed.

IMO vehicles in running condition should be everywhere, fuel should be the rare commodity.

I'd love to see a lot of vehicles and very sparse fuel.

More TYPES of vehicles would be nice. Maybe the UH-60D blackhawk, or a refueling truck? Maybe even an Ambulance/Medic Truck or humvee?

More TYPES of vehicles would be nice. Maybe the UH-60D blackhawk, or a refueling truck? Maybe even an Ambulance/Medic Truck or humvee?

I think this would be nice addition.

Maybe even an Ambulance/Medic Truck or humvee?

Bring da amberlamps!

I'd like if the vehicles initially spawned at random intervals over the course of say a week instead of as soon as the server goes live to give people who are not admin or friends of the admin the chance of getting them. Doubling and tripling the number of vehicles that spawn would also be worth experimenting with. A timer to make them respawn if they aren't used within 72 hours would be good too. Perhaps make fuel a lot rarer in rural areas and the north forcing people down to the more populated south to fuel up.

Edited by puppetworx

Some guerrilla offroad vehicles with mounted weapons would be pretty cool if they were as rare as choppers.

Edited by *Regulator* Fosty99

anyone else think that the game would be more fun if there was even an off chance that some of the so called "vehicles spawns" actually contained vehicles? then again they would probably bug out as soon as you drove then or be totaled by a blade of grass

If you knew what you were doing, and weren't shit at driving, you'd be able to find a vehicle within an hour every time, and keep it for weeks. But of course, you are shit, so no vehicles for you.

If you knew what you were doing, and weren't shit at driving, you'd be able to find a vehicle within an hour every time, and keep it for weeks. But of course, you are shit, so no vehicles for you.

Mad at the world much? Just remember the people that are posting here are not the kids who bully you at school, you don't have to hate them.