Sign in to follow this  
Tommygun1990

dayz female skin

does anyone know when the new female skins will be coming or know where to find a reskin of it because all it looks like to me is a skinny male character with flat chest lol

The skin's gotten so much neglect. I know more than a few friends who wanted to play as female characters, for whatever reason. But that fact that they can't wear any of the games skins is just silly. I know the reason for this is because all current skins are just from the game itself, but still. Females get the short end of the stick in this game.

Not to mention their model in general looks like a twig with basketballs for hips.

I agree. The female models should all be wearing nothing but underwear while having massive boobs that would normally break their spine.

Just like every other video game model out there.

• Like 8

the devteam stated out, that the female skins will not be introduced to the dayzmod. in the standalone dayz there will be different skins for the ladys too. And i see no point in crying about it. There are more important things to do right now than making stupid skins so maye 1 of the 2 percent of female players are happy. And to all the dudes who play as a female survivor i can only say: HAHAHAHAH!

the devteam stated out, that the female skins will not be introduced to the dayzmod. in the standalone dayz there will be different skins for the ladys too. And i see no point in crying about it. There are more important things to do right now than making stupid skins so maye 1 of the 2 percent of female players are happy. And to all the dudes who play as a female survivor i can only say: HAHAHAHAH!

I don't really see anything wrong with choosing a female avatar in a video game. Or does that makes someone a little pansy because they happen to want to something different for once?

• Like 1

I agree. The female models should all be wearing nothing but underwear while having massive boobs that would normally break their spine.

This guy knows, I want it just like he explained it. Screw ghillies, i want camo bikinis.

..and the ghillie and camo clothing would really just be new bikinis.

I hope i didn´t offend someone. I never got the point to choose a female charakter as a male player in any kind of multiplayer or roleplaying game. At the moment you have a disadvantage choosing a female survivor, i find it in some way realistic.

• Like 1

Someone is under 20 years old..

i dont want bikinis n massive boobs ¬_¬ i just want to know im playing a female character that is decent looking and not a skinny bloke with flat chest. seriously the only way u can tell its female is from the voice and hair clips

I'm sure Jeanie Levitt, a decorated USAF fighter pilot who commands a 5,000 member fighter wing would take issue with wearing a camo bikini while she trains you guys :P

Maj. Martha McSally either.. she's a bronze star flight instructor, squadron commander awarded with the best aerospace contribution to national defense in 2005. But that didn't stop those mysoginists in Saudi Arabia, trying to get her to wear a full black tent while she commanded her squadron.

Animals dont seem to have any less regard for the female, why should humans.

I'm a female gamer (wait for the barbs to fly) there are alot of us out there. Probably not with titles like DayZ that tend to be miserable (yet addicting) but the more positive ones.

the transexxual minded might want a Pam Anderson looking one, but the last thing I want is some cheap looking avatar with DDD rubbery breasts. But it happens all the times in the "boy's" video games.

If you make female avs, please make them more stately and beautiful than cheap.

=

• Like 1

Apparently - and I could have misunderstood this - it's out of the developers hands at the moment and is down to Bliss servers. I'm sorry if I explained that poorly but it's sort of what I heard. I'm female and prefer to play with a female skin. :thumbsup:

Interesting discussion.

There are certainly millions of gamers out there (male and female) who played as Lara Croft in Tomb Raider, though, I'm not so sure about the realism in body structure. I think it is bit negligent of the game developers to overlook a good percentage of their customers with a lack of roleplay options.

While skins might "seem" like an insignificant item on the To-Do List, just consider how often we 3rd Person our character to check out how "cool" the ghillie suit looks, or the camou, or the terrorist, etc etc

This is a role play simulation, and I think varied body shapes are important, more important than 10 new texture-mapped canned food items.

Note: I, for one, would like options for varied levels of thin, average, husky builds on all of the characters.

I think the ideal is for all the skins including the females to look a lot more haggard, dirty and grimy. They should look like they've been sleeping rough for weeks, spending their dayz running through forests in the rain and crawling across asphalt in the towns.

I don't think they should look "stately and beautiful", however they should look like real women not plastic bimbos

We've seen the new female models for standalone and they're decent by my standards.

We've seen the new female models for standalone and they're decent by my standards.

I guess it all depends on what "your standards" are!!! Ha Ha Ha (choke cough) ummm yeah...

I don't really see anything wrong with choosing a female avatar in a video game. Or does that makes someone a little pansy because they happen to want to something different for once?

I think people are certainly entitled to whatever lifestyle choices they want to make in DayZ.

I'm female and I prefer to play using a female skin. So do the other female members of my clan.

So there is a few female skins like Rita Ensler, Damsel, Sportswoman, EuroWoman2

Can’t they just make gender specific packs of clothing?

Think about it you run in to a house see a brown paper bag get your hopes up on camouflage clothing go to check it only to realise its women’s clothing and you can’t use it.

Since ghillies are not much more than a moving bush why not let both male/female use them.

The least they could do random generate the starting female model so you get a little variety.

So there is a few female skins like Rita Ensler, Damsel, Sportswoman, EuroWoman2

Can’t they just make gender specific packs of clothing?

Think about it you run in to a house see a brown paper bag get your hopes up on camouflage clothing go to check it only to realise its women’s clothing and you can’t use it.

Since ghillies are not much more than a moving bush why not let both male/female use them.

The least they could do random generate the starting female model so you get a little variety.

I think it has been stated that there will only be clothes that fit to both genders.

They should get the new skins from ArmA 3 if they dont like the "9 years old animations" instead of making worse female-looking male skins..

I think the ideal is for all the skins including the females to look a lot more haggard, dirty and grimy. They should look like they've been sleeping rough for weeks, spending their dayz running through forests in the rain and crawling across asphalt in the towns.

I don't think they should look "stately and beautiful", however they should look like real women not plastic bimbos

You can look stately and beautiful with grime all over your sleep deprived face, maybe we have a different idea of what stately and beautiful is. I'm just saying don't stick us with something that looks like a street hooker off sunset strip. Some guys have a tendency to create females that way when they make games.