apache25

towns and a prepare mode

(NOTE THIS IS A DOUBLE POST OF MY OTHER PAGE TOWN TAKE OVERS) i think being able to select buildings as a safehouse would be good i.e cabins underground shelters supermarkets this would enable players to find wooden planks and galvanise (metal sheets) for barricading their safehouse safe houses could act as places to store tinned food and magazines for weapons these safehouses (if sleeping is added) could provide places to rest safehouses can also be attacked by zombies forcing you to move out or repair the barricades.

if a player is in a group i.e group invitation system he can take over 1 village letting him and his friends set up barricades depending on what is available (construction would be company of heros style) in these towns you can plant crops dig wells and rig up a wood burner to put in cars which would generate gas for the car (requires wood) i have seen this idea from the programme doomsday preppers on national geographic.

forest fires should be added as random events where 20x trees burn down killing any player unlucky enough to be at the location.

i think there should be a prepare mode which would set the player in a house before the out break with 600 hundred roubles which he/she can spend on food or bullets and rifles or basic survival gear

note: the player has a limited amount of time before the infection turns the civilians and also the player can earn 25 roubles each 10 minutes to buy more supplies but once all the civilians are infected the weapons and food disappear from the shops.

thats all this is all subject to change

Punctuation.

Please use it.

And honestly, your suggestions aren't likely to be entertained by devs.

Firstly, underground hideouts seem to be the equivalent of the "safehouses" you describe, and would be better fortified, and easier to conceal.

Secondly, your prep mode doesn't have much of a place in this game and adds little to the experience while consuming a lot of dev resources.

Third, to put all of that Harvest Moon stuff into this game, is extraneous at best. Somehow I don't think farming, or putting a wood burner in a car, is something worth adding.

But hey, I don't make the DayZ decisions so.... who knows!

hay here is an idea

wat about if there is a random event where you wonder around int he woods to find apache crucified there

then if you have matches wiv u u can light him on fire and you gain 4 cans of beans and 3 cans of coke and also an akm

• Like 1

(NOTE THIS IS A DOUBLE POST OF MY OTHER PAGE TOWN TAKE OVERS) i think being able to select buildings as a safehouse would be good i.e cabins underground shelters supermarkets this would enable players to find wooden planks and galvanise (metal sheets) for barricading their safehouse safe houses could act as places to store tinned food and magazines for weapons these safehouses (if sleeping is added) could provide places to rest safehouses can also be attacked by zombies forcing you to move out or repair the barricades.

if a player is in a group i.e group invitation system he can take over 1 village letting him and his friends set up barricades depending on what is available (construction would be company of heros style) in these towns you can plant crops dig wells and rig up a wood burner to put in cars which would generate gas for the car (requires wood) i have seen this idea from the programme doomsday preppers on national geographic.

forest fires should be added as random events where 20x trees burn down killing any player unlucky enough to be at the location.

i think there should be a prepare mode which would set the player in a house before the out break with 600 hundred roubles which he/she can spend on food or bullets and rifles or basic survival gear

note: the player has a limited amount of time before the infection turns the civilians and also the player can earn 25 roubles each 10 minutes to buy more supplies but once all the civilians are infected the weapons and food disappear from the shops.

thats all this is all subject to change

I've always disliked the idea of taking over towns. It comes with a lot of other gameplay issues. Also it seems to me that any large player run place would eventually be over run. I mean it wouldn't have been a zombie apocalypse if people could hold there towns and cites.