Sign in to follow this  
liquidcactus

Torches/flashlight(s) effects on the infected

Howdy,

I had this idea just now..

Currently, the standard yellow flashlight doesnt seem to phase the infected at all when you shine it at them whilst being used at night (obviously).

(1) Yellow flashlight(s) I thought what if it does aggrevate the infected if shined directly at them but defenetly only if it's directly at them.

(2) Military flashlights are better. If shined directly at infected it doesnt aggrevate them they just drift towards it to investigate, due to the nature of it being softer light.

Thats it ! nice and simple. I mean who doesnt get pissed off when you shine a light directly at their face, dead or alive :P

I cant see how it couldnt be a good idea to be honest but please feel free to give teh feedback(s)

Edited by liquidcactus
  • Like 1

I would suggest that Military Flashlights have little to no effect on the Infected.

Flashlights that emit red light such as these are used in bat caves so as to not startle the bats, they don't react to the light.

That isn't to say that the infected are bats, but I digress.

I'm certain this is probably already in the works, it's such a simple concept, but if not, terrific idea.

Flashlights that emit red light such as these are used in bat caves so as to not startle the bats, they don't react to the light.

very interesting fact !

But guess what dude.. bats are ... BLIND

hahaha ! :P

Edited by liquidcactus

I suggest to make the zombie alert, when you spotlight a zombie for more than 2 seconds.

Yes !