casacerian

Heli crash sites?

Are these stil in game? We have not managed to search one out int he last couple of days.

As far as I know, yes. However theres only 1-4 on the entire 255km map thus finding one is VERY hard, and its my mission :D. Watch out though, as if you go inside of it BAD things happen.

Are these stil in game? We have not managed to search one out int he last couple of days.

I found one yesterday. I was dark out, very dark. I saw the silhouette of broken rotorblades against the horizon and my heart jumped up in my throat, threatening to choke me. I started crawling towards it! I was nearly there! My First HeliCrash!

Then the fucking server crashed.

i found two crash sites yesterday. at the first one, there was no loot at all and on the second one there was a stack of usual loot on either side of the heli (i remember chemlights and other basic stuff i didn´t need) and also a medical box with blood bags, epi-pens, painkillers and morphine.

No specific site, just spawns in random locations within a set radius from some towns.

I like how it is, if it was a specific spawn spot it'll be camp to bits, random makes it more fairer on everyone.

I found one before and I was just about to pick up NV goggles and the server restarted -___-

Got an FAL though :D

I've come across 5 so far, the loot I found at them was: a M249 with 2 belts, an FN FAL with 3 mags, an M107 with 3 mags, an AS50 with 1 mag, and the last one had 2 boxes with Stanag mags and SD mags. (And this was over the course of 2-3 days)

Found one once.

Had a Crossbow and some cokes. I believe someone found it before and traded his xbow for whatever he found there.

Defiantly in game, found 8 in the last 9 days, 4 yesterday and 3 in one server(Atlanta 50)

They are commonly around the bottom half of Stary

I found my first one last night. My friend and I were running toward it through some trees when I heard two very loud, close bangs and I fell over dead. On Mumble, he told me that sounded really close and hid behind a large tree to try and spot anyone in the direction the sound came from. A few seconds later, a silenced weapon took him out.

Welp... So much for that.

i found an empty one once...was devastated.