vpope

FR1 Lag fixed , Chopper gone...

The Vehicle locations are fucked again mr Rocket , that HIVE thing you explained before i think , it was here before you restarted and now its gone again..

Seems were not the only one. More people are reporting dissapearing tents backpacks and vehicles.

The other players are reporting all vehicles are gone :)

Roger, im workin on it, real sorry the tents + vehicles are in such a state... going to get that fixed. Also the bandit switching should now be fixed (in 1.5.5)

Roger' date=' im workin on it, real sorry the tents + vehicles are in such a state... going to get that fixed. Also the bandit switching should now be fixed (in 1.5.5)

[/quote']

Thank you again kind sir , do we wait until you push out 1.5.5 or are you going to restart fr1 before then ?

Roger' date=' im workin on it, real sorry the tents + vehicles are in such a state... going to get that fixed. Also the bandit switching should now be fixed (in 1.5.5)

[/quote']

Thank you very much :D

FR1 restarted again (just now) but the vehicles are still missing..

It would seem that the last restart has nor resolved the issue.

Just a little reassurance that the past week of gathering parts has not been lost in one server reboot would set my mind at rest ..

It's an alpha get used to restarts' date='breakdowns,resets..

[/quote']

Im aware, and il be sad if its gone but not surprised :) more than anything im trying to point out that there is an issue with the vehicle location synch on the server we use.

Bump for restart missing my beans

haha this made me laugh, but yeah We want our chopper :'(

Report the issue, they will fix it. Alpha is never perfect you only play to test the mod, report everything thats wrong and it shall be fixed.

I have since run a long way and checked the vehicle spawn locations and the only other place we left it and its not there, there were no cars at the places i know there to be cars so i assume something it broken.