Tidus

Changing spawns...

There should be something done about spawning in certain areas. such as Kamenka, or other cities to the left of Cherno. I know most people are going to think this thread is just a simple complaint, but honestly these spawns i see no point in. Because as for me (my first instinct..) I go straight toward one of the major cities to stock up and then i go to look for better items once Ive geared from going to the shop and getting my food, and water for my say 3 mile hike or 7 mile hike. Basically the point is that either food should be spawned more, or that they should alter the spawns so that we can get supplies much easier instead of running for what seems like hours just to get to the big southern cities.

If you wanted to play the game non PvP you could go North from that "no point" spawn at Kamenka is actualy amazing, could get to NW airfield in roughly 20 minutes. "Newb"

I agree, gathering things is just tedious and 100% of players should spawn inside a supermarket with an attached fire station. Actually, forget that. Running is hard. All players should start with AS50s and Ghillie suits. No, check that. Dual-wielding fully automatic AS50s and infinite food/drink. It's such a waste of time having to stock up on items.

Translation: Randomness and sparsity in spawns is a good thing. Some people PREFER to spawn in the outlying cities to grab a few goodies before heading north *away* from the well traveled coastal cities. This game is supposed to eat up time and take a while to run around and gear up. I'm surprised you're not demanding every city be a copy/paste of Cherno because the other inland cities are "useless" otherwise.

• Like 2

.... all im asking is that i would like to spawn near a major city to acquire food and drinks. thats it because i like to be prepared for when the meter starts flashing, and usually people just kill themselves so they get a closer spawn half the time, because kamenka is ridiculous. i look for supplies before i look for guns. and more than 3 fourths of the towns in game dont have a supermarket either.

Kamenka, along with literally every town, have "residential" class spawns that can spawn food and drink. You don't need a supermarket. You don't need Cherno/Electro/Berezino. Stop crying and play the game. I imagine the suicide-to-a-different-town will be blocked in standalone by some mechanic introduced by Rocket, so I wouldn't count that as an excuse either.

Kamenka, along with literally every town, have "residential" class spawns that can spawn food and drink. You don't need a supermarket. You don't need Cherno/Electro/Berezino. Stop crying and play the game. I imagine the suicide-to-a-different-town will be blocked in standalone by some mechanic introduced by Rocket, so I wouldn't count that as an excuse either.

This is quite true.

But besides that even, If you spawn at Kamenka you are easily withing running distance of Zelenogorsk without needing to eat or drink, and Zel has a supermarket and is less visited. Quit whining and learn the island.

I love spawning in Kamenka. Unless you like running the Cherno/Elektro shooting gauntlet and then heading north into the loot-desert forests just north of there, what's not to like?

You can get off the coast quickly while practically never seeing another player and the ones you do see there will almost always be fresh spawns. There's a good industrial spawn and decent residential loot in Kamenka. The big upside to that spawn is that there's FIVE deer stands within just a couple hundred meters from the road that leads directly north to Zeleno - EIGHT if you take the short detour to Bor. There's a relatively quiet supermarket (easy to scout before you head in, too) in Zeleno, several nearby barns, lots of residential spawns, and two water sources for canteens. You can easily hit most of those spots before you need your first can of beans. From there head north to Pushto (church + supermarket) and then Vybor (supermarket + office building) and check the crapload of deer stands scattered around that side of the map. Once I run my route of the "Western Three" of Zeleno, Pushto, and Vybor, I rarely ever lack any of the basic survival gear, an Alice pack, and decent weapons. From Vybor, head east and you're well positioned for prime crashed heli-hunting and/or a detour to NWAF or Stary. Or head west and look for player tents scattered on the western edge. The only downside is there not being a hospital in any of those towns to grab some morphine; though I'll often get lucky hitting all those deer stands,

Kamenka/Komaravo spawns are amazing!

There are multiple bike spawns on the way. 6 deerstands leading up to Zeleno. It's amazing.

As has been said Kamenka is a great spawn.

Why head to Cherno/Elektro to gear up when you can do it so much more safely (usually!) on the Kamenka to Zeleno trip?

• Like 1