generalginger27

What is your favorite gun to use and why?

Mark 48.

Because I can spray at everything like a fucking madman.

Mk 48. Mod 0. for life!

Fuck Rambo!

I like the AK74 (any variant) because 1-2 shots, relatively low audible range and I prefer their sights.

I also enjoyed the Bizon whilst I had ammo for it.

Lee Enfield. Stupidly common. I camp my secret elektro place in electro two shooting people in high end gear and run before the incoming horde eats me.

Lee Enfield. Stupidly common. I camp my secret elektro place in electro two shooting people in high end gear and run before the incoming horde eats me.

I love Sniper Rifles! So my preferred weapon is the SVD. Integrated Rangefinder, nice camoflage.

But due to all those ALT-F4 players I only use .50 cals. When the ALT-F4 quitter prevention is applied I will switch to "real" anti-personnel sniper rifles like the SVD or the M24

1: SVD paired with a ghillie, rangefinder makes for on the fly range assessment; I don't even use my rangefinder anymore.

2: AKM due to massive damage, easy to find ammo and zeroing.

3: L85 very silent (80m sound range), good damage, ammo is common and the heat scope works wonders in scanning an area. Too bad the scope zoom is not adjustable.

1: SVD paired with a ghillie, rangefinder makes for on the fly range assessment; I don't even use my rangefinder anymore.

2: AKM due to massive damage, easy to find ammo and zeroing.

3: L85 very silent (80m sound range), good damage, ammo is common and the heat scope works wonders in scanning an area. Too bad the scope zoom is not adjustable.

L85 has adjustable scope zoom. Numpad + and -.

My current load out L85 and M9SD are pretty much my favourite guns, perfect for a crazed hermit like me who likes to avoid contacts and drawing too much attention.

My trusty M60 that that I found in a hacked box. It is like Rambo is watching over me and I will spray and pray his legacy in dayz.