Sign in to follow this  
IcyTorrent

My friend Clastpure. The scaredy sniper?

I was in Cherno with a DMR bored out of my mind so I figured I would go kill some of the snipers. I killed three people, two bandits on the ground and a tricky sniper in another building.

I saw him for the briefest of moments when he popped his head out and then subsequently hid again. I killed the two people in part hoping that it would draw him out. It didn't. I continue to check the hills

The first bandit was on the roof of the firestation with what looked like a CZ or a DMR (Firestation roof lolwut)? I fire two shots at quick succession and miss because I haven't used a DMR in a long time. He hides behind the tower for a bit occasionally peeking out. Finally see him threw the window and kill him.

The second guy (another bandit) was going crazy with what was either an M4 CCO or M16 Acog not even 200 meters from the firestation. He gets hit by a zombie then kills them all and runs by a fence to bandage himself. One shot to the shoulder drops him to the ground and some stray zombie comes and eats him to death.

In all this time the enemy sniper only peaked out once. I actually thought he disconnected up there I hadn't seen him for so long. After another five minutes I see him standing in the doorway with an AS50. I Q around my corner and drop him.

I go to loot him since I wanted a zero-capable weapon.

It would appear that his name was Clastpure.

http://imgur.com/SFJbp,KR9q3,6MCQq#1

But pure and noble my ghillie'd friend was not.

For what is this?

Oh My!

http://imgur.com/SFJbp,KR9q3,6MCQq#2

It couldn't be... could it?

Oh my!

http://imgur.com/SFJbp,KR9q3,6MCQq#0

Now I see why he was being ridiculously cautious. I don't even know if I can play Dayz ever again...

Are they not a common find on Dobrry?

What is Dobryy?

When did it became acceptable to show off hacked items?

Used to be in the game as far as I was aware asshat. Was removed in a patch but supposedly there are legit ones around.

What is Dobryy?

When did it became acceptable to show off hacked items?

Used to be in the game as far as I was aware asshat. Was removed in a patch but supposedly there are legit ones around.

you wanna kill a guy with an as50 and a ghillie go to elektro...oh and you need a drink

put it on a zombie corpse and then hide the body. Thanks.

EDIT:: I forgot to say nice kill. very nice.

Edited by IIII_joshua

yeah..thats gonna make a change!! That guy probably has another one in his hands.

Oh, maybe i should grap one next time, it might be legit. Just like soldier suit. Those were taken off before 1.7.0, im pretty sure all the legit ones are gone.

Best regards,

Asshat

Lol check out the good guy over here. Let the man keep his new find holy shit.