DukeRottingFace

Need Medical assistance? Medics in Training can help!

i am in the firestation in elektro have very low blood i have blood bag.

ad me on skype: snanton100

Edited by snanton100

i am in the firestation in elektro have very low blood i have blood bag.

ad me on skype: snanton100

i gave him the tranfusion along with some supplies about two hours ago

Need: Blood Transfusion as I'm on 700 blood.

SteamID: ohgreen

:)

I need help attacked by bandit killed him but now im knocked out low blood bleeding and broken legs. Im currently wearing a hero skin and my ingame name is ZKS Helton. Send me a message and ill give my skype and then we will talk. My postition is near the pond prud in the old fields above Stary Sobor.

I need help attacked by bandit killed him but now im knocked out low blood bleeding and broken legs. Im currently wearing a hero skin and my ingame name is ZKS Helton. Send me a message and ill give my skype and then we will talk. My postition is near the pond prud in the old fields above Stary Sobor.

PM sent

i need help i am low on blood and food whith a broken leg in the town of nadezhdino im not on now waiting for help

skype craig.grant113

Edited by grant139

Need blood transfusion. I can reimburse you for the blood. Located just NW of the powerplant in elekro between the plant and the house on the hill. Skype is Fat_Tony88

Need blood transfusion. I can reimburse you for the blood. Located just NW of the powerplant in elekro between the plant and the house on the hill. Skype is Fat_Tony88

I can help if you need it PM me

RESOLVED

Peagreen helped me, went smoothly, contacted him and within 5 minutes he was on the cherno factory where he patched me up to full. Thanks Peagreen 10 points.

post-104153-0-92916700-1348598771_thumb.

Edited by Gorski

Thanks again for the thread Duke. Looking to get Whitelisted - currently in the central/northeast region of Chernarus, willing to travel anywhere. (Kamenka would be a 20+ minute run though.)

PM or reply on this thread. Thanks in advance B)

(My only street cred is as a patient of playajames/James Kennedy a while ago, TMW thread: http://dayzmod.com/f.../page__st__8380 )

---

Get fixed up yet? It will take a while to run down there, but I can. No reimbursements. ;)

Edited by pale.rider

I'm currently online.

Edited by kichilron

I'm currently online and willing to help.

If anyone needs anything, I'm mobile - just send me a PM.

After running around for two days with an extremely small amount of blood in my body, I decided that I had to trust someone else. Saw Kichilron's post here and decided to throw him a PM. Two minutes later I got an answer and less than 30 minutes after that we met up. After the blood transfusion, he vanished into the darkness. A real hero! Thank you!

I'm online for the evening.

Just send me a PM with your problems and Skype- / Steamname.

Let's get this back to the top.

For help, send me a PM or add me on Skype: kichilron

Any of you medics need a sometimes supplier? I'm not opposed to making runs to hospitals and grabbing stuff for you guys in exchange for payment of some kind.

Problem is:

TMW already has people providing things for them. I'm not part of TMW, but that also means, that I'm not having anything in exchange and I rather hit up the hospital from time to time.

Hey folks. I could use some help. While crawling down some stairs I broke my leg. Would love some help so I don't have to crawl all the way to a hospital. My information is below. Please PM me if you can assist and I'll jump back online. You name the server.

1) List ALL of your ailments and the Medical supplies you need to fix them:

- Broken Leg(s)/Morphine,

2) Describe your location:

- I'm between Pusta and Mogilevka

4) If possible, provide a direct contact method:

Forum PM

Will fill out once I get assistance.

"

Micatian

"

2) Huge help. He came online and healed me right up and gave me some food as well. Thanks! Just saw he gave me a transfusion too. Fantastic. Thanks again.

Edited by FatMatt

Hey folks. I could use some help. While crawling down some stairs I broke my leg. Would love some help so I don't have to crawl all the way to a hospital. My information is below. Please PM me if you can assist and I'll jump back online. You name the server.

Thanks for using the template. I wish I could help, but i can't get online right now.

Can anyone help this gentlemen???

Thanks for using the template. I wish I could help, but i can't get online right now.

Can anyone help this gentlemen???

sorry for late response. glad you already got help. i would've helped you as well, but you're now good to go.

In the vicinity of Cherno with antibiotics, blood bags, morphine, and painkillers. PM here or add me on steam if you need assistance.