rogue246

HFB Bad Posts being deleted?

Funny thing going on here. I replied to a topic titled "HFB Issues anyone?" yesterday and checked my email this morning to see 6-8 new replies so I click the link in my email to check and get a error "this topic does not exist". Ok, Maybe something with my email, I come here and it's gone. poof, vanished! What gives?

No idea, I can ask.

Edited by smasht_AU

do you have the exact name of the forum title please?

*edit* just searched the logs and there is no topic with that title....

I replied in that post aswell saying my hfb server cloned itself 13 times. The thread has indeed vanished. More so, the reply i made has disappeared from 'my content' in my profile.

Wierd, I've checked through all of the deleted posts, nothing there.

Got nothing on my end.

Yes, but what about the posts? :lol:

Hiii thank ewwwww, I'll be here all week, try the veal

I was the OP on the post you're talking about, and yes, it's gone.

No clue where it went, it doesn't show up in my console either.

I logged in this morning to update the thread, because I finally got a reply on my ticket with HFB saying :: We found that the root of the issue was actually a failing pdu for 4 of the servers on that rack thus causing reboots to fail It has since been replaced. I have extended your service by 4 days due to the down time.::

That reply came at 9:30pm CDT, shortly after the server came back online. The server went down around 3:15am CDT -

Apparently a mod or admin here is a tad chummy with HFB, or someone else was offended by the thread and asked for it to be removed.

I got no notice about it, and the last email I got about a reply on the thread was about 5 hours ago, so it was removed since then (4;37am CDT)

Whatever the reason, it's done and over with. Apparently we are not supposed to complain about HFB here, and since I already cancelled and am just letting the server ride out til it expires, I won't bother with furthering the issue.

Read that thread aswell myself, as i am currently having an issue / problem with my hfb server...

Not exactly inspiring confidence if someone went and deleted the thread outright