TheMachine

Make hacking LEGAL - read before rage

A lot of people will be annoyed and consider this 'giving in' to hackers, but in actual fact it's only really standing up to them.

We just need more options guys, there's nothing wrong with that.

This reminded me of the 'justification' for torturing terrorists.

bushlaugh0503.jpg

In my camp I have a UAZ, a Ural, a V3S, a GAZ, a UAZ (red), an ATV, 2 buses, an old hatchback and an offroad pickup.

Just got the heli last night and in the time it took me and my clan to gather those, I have encountered one hacker. He left about 6 of his corpses with hacked in weapons and items on Stalisty Island. Server admin banned him and his entire clan so no more problems there.

This is why you need to be on a server with an active admin.

OP and his stooges are hackers who want you to give up the fight by convincing you that you cannot possibly beat them. They're taking this shameless and desperate approach for a reason.

Go to any hacking forum and look at the tears. Go and see how their bypasses are failing and watch the script kiddies beg for cheap replacement CD keys, then laugh as they cry when they get scammed. It's wonderful!

BattleEye is working - albeit slowly. It has many, many cheaters to catch, but I'm confident the attrition rate among the cheaters is high and getting higher. Many of them are getting tired of buying CD keys and waiting for working bypasses. Seriously go and see for yourselves; finding these sites isn't hard. One of the best known ones has had their hack offline for over a week - the irate users (who pay a subscription) are a sight to behold!

• Like 2

Torturing terrorists is a good thing.

If you don't want to be tortured don't be accused of being a terrorist. Simple

FTFY

thread derail - engage!

I've not logged on for a few weeks due to work commitments and after reading this thread, well, in the words of Ellen Ripley "Did IQ's just drop sharply while I was away?"

Hacking/scripting has no place in this game or any other. There are no 'white hat' hackers, no self serving justification that those who use, or support the use of, hacks/scripts is sufficient.

Give everybody god mode, teleport, etc etc? Then what? Watch this mod dissolve into a teenage running goat fuck nightmare version of the Matrix, that's what.

this show how far away ppl are from the problem.

to OP try to understand that the scripter (plz stop call them hackers they just put in scripts it has nothing to do with hacking) will do this with ur godmode on or not it would just make more problems when kids start using godmode all the time.

u give the script kids way to much attention

and my last point is why are ppl are so fu afraid to die in dayz? its part of the game but i read so much bullshit from ppl who loose their duped gear due a scripter.

this game will change his face so much when all theese duped shit is gone then ppl will realize that there are almost no guillies, gps, nvgs, rangefinder and sniper rifles (ammo) in the game. atm the game is so far away from normal that discussions like that are useless.

This reminded me of the 'justification' for torturing terrorists.

bushlaugh0503.jpg

Terrorists ATTACKED US on 9/11, they deserve whatever they get.

I'm fed up with un-American pieces of trash bashing good, patriotic people, like GWB for just wanting to protect ZEE HOMELAND from radicals.

You wouldn't even have games like DayZ if you lived in an islamic republic anyway.

And forget your iPods and starbucks coffee too.

"You must give up liberty to attain security" - Benjamin Franklin, 1775.

But we're getting off topic here.

I can't believe people are calling me a hacker for wanting to have a level playing field with hackers.

Surely if I was a hacker I'd not want this?

Why do people keep lying saying BE is stopping hacking?

It isn't even making a dent.

Overweight, emo (your own words, I'm just quoting here) AND a retardedly bad troll. I think that may have just broken a record somewhere.

I'm fed up with un-American pieces of trash bashing good, patriotic people, like GWB for just wanting to protect ZEE HOMELAND from radicals.

haha your funny, GWB is a dickhead plain and simple.

"You must give up liberty to attain security" - Benjamin Franklin, 1775.

Sweet fuck I hope you're trolling.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

• This was written by Franklin, within quotation marks but is generally accepted as his original thought, sometime shortly before February 17, 1775 as part of his notes for a proposition at the Pennsylvania Assembly, as published in Memoirs of the life and writings of Benjamin Franklin(1818). A variant of this was published as:
    • Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
      • This was used as a motto on the title page of An Historical Review of the Constitution and Government of Pennsylvania. (1759); the book was published by Franklin; its author was Richard Jackson, but Franklin did claim responsibility for some small excerpts that were used in it.

“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”

Benjamin Franklin, Memoirs of the life & writings of Benjamin Franklin

Just a few citations of quite the opposite quote.

Edited by KrystoferRobin

Sweet fuck I hope you're trolling.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

• This was written by Franklin, within quotation marks but is generally accepted as his original thought, sometime shortly before February 17, 1775 as part of his notes for a proposition at the Pennsylvania Assembly, as published in Memoirs of the life and writings of Benjamin Franklin(1818). A variant of this was published as:
    • Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
      • This was used as a motto on the title page of An Historical Review of the Constitution and Government of Pennsylvania. (1759); the book was published by Franklin; its author was Richard Jackson, but Franklin did claim responsibility for some small excerpts that were used in it.

“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”

Benjamin Franklin, Memoirs of the life & writings of Benjamin Franklin

Just a few citations of quite the opposite quote.

Looks like we've got another historical revisionist on our hands.

Next you're going to tell me the jews had swimming pools in auschwitz.

OP and his stooges are hackers who want you to give up the fight by convincing you that you cannot possibly beat them. They're taking this shameless and desperate approach for a reason.

Go to any hacking forum and look at the tears. Go and see how their bypasses are failing and watch the script kiddies beg for cheap replacement CD keys, then laugh as they cry when they get scammed. It's wonderful!

BattleEye is working - albeit slowly. It has many, many cheaters to catch, but I'm confident the attrition rate among the cheaters is high and getting higher. Many of them are getting tired of buying CD keys and waiting for working bypasses. Seriously go and see for yourselves; finding these sites isn't hard. One of the best known ones has had their hack offline for over a week - the irate users (who pay a subscription) are a sight to behold!

What I find funny is the guy who frequently hangs out on hacker forums is the person who's claiming others are the hackers. :rolleyes:

It's like those politicians that push hard for anti-gay legislation, who then turn out to be raging homosexuals who quite enjoy being gang banged by a football team.

"battle eye is working" -- Sure buddy... :rolleyes:

34r6cmw.jpg

Edited by itputsthelotion
  • Like 1

You seem to have a suspiciously large amount of in depth "inside information" about the hacker community. I think im going to have to report you since you are most likely a hacker and a threat to humanity.

Wow. Just wow. I seriously can only think of this:

1z1aav6.jpg

Edited by Banicks

Thread is full of retard.

Always thought TheMachine was a complete idiot and this thread proves that. Go die in a hole please.

just wanting to protect ZEE HOMELAND from radicals

Sure. I agree. I do agree totally, and I am not from the US.

But torturing those guys makes you an worse animal and faggot then they are. Just kill them. Easy and simple as that. Torturing for information is something else thought. That's legit IMO. But torturing for the sheer joy of it.. you gotta ask yourself if you got abused by your dad when you were a kid (talking in general, no offense) lol

Peace.

Back to topic:

As I said,

210aqe8.jpg