wheelspk

new key still banned ??

Give the guy a break u a holes, he's learned his lessond, everyone deserves a second chance ffs.

it's not hard either

Step by step;

1. Open Steam and click at "Steam" in the top left corner.

2. A dropdown menu will show up. Click change user.

3. Click logout.

4. Create a new steam account. I will not post a step by step for this, as this is fairly easy.

5. Login with your new steam account and go to the steam store.

6. Once you are at the steam store, you have to buy Arma II: OA (only Operation Arrowhead, if you got banned in DayZ or Operation Arrowhead. If you are banned by BattlEye for cheating, I suppose you only need OA)

7. Run the game once you've bought it. Since you already own the game on your main account, you will not have to re-download the game. You run it, so steam changes the cd-key associated with the game.

8. After you have run it, you can switch back to your old Steam account and your Arma II: OA should be working again.

not that easy,

have to do it this way:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/52261-need-help-playing-dayz-with-new-copy/

have done this and reinstalling the new game form the new steam account now:

If you want to be sure or have problems when installing, right-click and delete to remove the "Bohemia Interactive Studio" and "Bohemia Interactive" folders in RegEdit. That should clear it out for a fresh install.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive Studio

Although I'm not perfect in grammar, yours reflects what kind of person you are. Let me guess.. 13? I bet your mom was pissed when you asked her for another ArmA 2.

Although I'm not perfect in grammar, yours reflects what kind of person you are. Let me guess.. 13? I bet your mom was pissed when you asked her for another ArmA 2.

no asshole!!!

i earn my money on my own

people like you just like to take of a person who has not been hack and not cheating just because you can not get the real hacker innit...i was tricked u fool!! my key was stolen...i was not hacking!!! opened a youtube video and got banned!!

if u have some thing useful to say please go rite ahead if not shut your mouth and go annoy the real hackers and script kiddies!!!

Edited by wheelspk

i was tricked u fool!! my key was stolen...i was not hacking!!! opened a youtube video and got banned!!

The only fool here is you :lol:

Your key was not stolen :P You gave it away when you installed scripting software on your PC

At least tell the truth and stop playing dumb :

You went on youtube to learn how to script/hack the game because you obviously suck at the game and need to cheat

You chose to download and install scripting software

You were too dumb to realise the software had stolen your cd key

You have a history of cheating (See BF3 listed on page 1)

You deserve to be banned from this game forever

It's your parents i feel sorry for :( I bet they had such high hopes when you were born, now you're just a thick waste of space and too dumb to know it.

BattlEye bans are handled by...

...wait for it...

BattlEye!

Locked.

EDIT:

I see this is your third thread on this subject, please respect it when your topics gets locked.

If you make another one of these you'll find yourself banned, not only from the servers but from the forums as well.

Edited by Max Planck