Sign in to follow this  
fabo (DayZ)

When do vehicle and tents save?

So some friends and I have been finding cars and stuff from time to time and we always try to hide them and save them. even on the edge of the map in a forest where noone should be passing when we save a vehicle and log back in 12 hours later, the vehicle is gone. Every time. Same with tents. The tent is not gone, but the stuff inside it dissapears.

Srsly what are we doing wrong? Are we not saving properly? And yes we log in the same server.

Nothing saves in patch 1.7.2.5. Just be thankful you're only just finding out now, some people have been crying sweet tears on here for weeks about it.

Well, firstly, and im sure you know this but still, they stay on the server you save them on ect.

Secondly, as people said above, they dont save right now. However.. My friend & I have two tents, and theyve been saving for about 7 days straight, i have no idea how as they are not supposed to, i just we're just lucky.

Well, firstly, and im sure you know this but still, they stay on the server you save them on ect.

Secondly, as people said above, they dont save right now. However.. My friend & I have two tents, and theyve been saving for about 7 days straight, i have no idea how as they are not supposed to, i just we're just lucky.

Tell me which is the server man ! : )

I've had no problems with my tents, all working. Both those placed in 2.4 and 2.5...

But I've been rather picky, chosing a server that I know is stable.

Generally, nothing saves in 2.5, but there are some servers that do save your stuff. You just got to find those servers :P