Inception.

Mercenary for hire.

I am putting together a one man army group called 'Inception takes the details of players that you wish to be dead and goes out and kills them for whatever reason you wish them to be dead with."

In other words, put down details [AS MANY AS YOU CAN, such as the servers that you see him/her on, the name--obviously--and other things] in the comments and when I return home, I shall get to work, hunting them down.

Preferrably those who play on US servers and/or Australians considering I am Australian. [NZ servers too.]

I'm not asking for rewards, but if you wish to donate to my cause, you can arrange something [i'm looking for an L85A2 AWS].

I cannot currently record due to my Harddrive problems. You can only take my word for whether or not I've killed them.

I shall use whatever means necessary.

• Like 3

You took my idea from the other thread!

Oh, well, I'll let you do it for now, Inception, I'm not yet ready to start up my own mercenary action.

Ok, first off.

Vipeax and Rocket

Kill either of these two and you shall have a bean feast.

If you get them on a live stream during an interview then you will be the Bean God.

Or for an easier challenge either of those two clowns from Australian Gamespot who cant play for shit.

Edited by DemonGroover

Ok, first off.

Vipeax and Rocket

Il donate an l85 if you manage either of these for giggles, print screen with either name "has been killed" and you looking at a body is good for proof.

Ok, first off.

Vipeax and Rocket

Kill either of these two and you shall have a bean feast.

If you get them on a live stream during an interview then you will be the Bean God.

Or for an easier challenge either of those two clowns from Australian Gamespot who cant play for shit.

Challenge accepted.

• Like 1

I'd give you two names and an L85 but only for video evidence, so if you can ever do that, i'd gladly offer it to you!

Oh god what have we started.

By the way, be careful with Vipeax, he is a fucking good shot.

If you somehow pull this off I will give you an L85 and some other shit, ghillie, gps etc.

But I see this being rather easy to fake.

Oh god what have we started.

By the way, be careful with Vipeax, he is a fucking good shot.

If you somehow pull this off I will give you an L85 and some other shit, ghillie, gps etc.

But I see this being rather easy to fake.

All I really need is an L85, but I'm sure I'll find that in due time.

And I understand what you mean about faking it. For the time being, if I do succeed and/or I do get death requests, then I'll have to screencap it and such [although, that could be easy to fake as well--just get a friend to put their name as said person].

I'll try and get fraps working soon.

Edited by Inception.

Great idea, this is why I still stand behind my "Bounty Hunter" idea for the standalone. It would be great to hunt down the very worst bandits out there.

Good luck fella :)

Seems like there's many different choices as to what you can "be" in DayZ. It really is YOUR story. Up until now I've been a bandit, robbing and killing mercilessly. Now though, I'm going to try to be a hero.

Any news yet - am still waiting to see those Gamespot fools get sniped in one of their videos.