Roggle

The Cruelest Act

Today me and my friend may have achieved the most evil thing in dayz, let me tell you about it

My friend and i had picked up a random ghillie suit wearing player on the coast.We had a van. He did not have a weapon and we learned from him ( through his voice ) that he was 13 years old, and his name was Cody. He told us he was happy for the ride and told us he had been loot hoping for over two hours for his ghillie suit. I had the worlds greatest idea, I told him we had a massive camp WAAY up north and that he could borrow some of our stuff. We went way off the map, I watched 4 episodes of my name is earl on my ipod. Once i got bored of driving I stopped the van and told Cody to get out.

"welcome to your own person hell" i said

"where is the camp" said Cody

It took him a few seconds to realize what was happening and i could sense the distress in his voice

"What are you guys going to shoot me, pleeasse dont"

"I said no much worse"

Just at that moment he understood

"NO YOU CANT DO THIS"

He pleaded and cried

We drove away

With no respawn enabled Cody, without a compass or map. Cody may be stuck in his own personal hell forever. But that is the price he pays for loot hoping and taking rides from strangers .

• Like 26

Doesn't add up. He farmed loot for two hours to get a ghillie and never found a weapon? He was at the coast like that? You drove for two hours and didn't run out of fuel?

If it's true, it's futile, he can just abort at the loading screen and respawn at the coast. If he knows how to exploit loot spawning mechanics, he probably knows that.

• Like 2

Watching 4 episodes of My Name is Earl and then presumably another 4 for the ride back...I'm not sure who came off worse in that scenario.

• Like 10

Watching 4 episodes of My Name is Earl and then presumably another 4 for the ride back...I'm not sure who came off worse in that scenario.

hahahaha

All you need to find your way is a watch. I hope you he doesn't have one or you might be getting stalked by McGyver.

Also as puppet said I'd rather be stuck in the woods without any idea of where I am...

All you need to find your way is a watch. I hope you he doesn't have one or you might be getting stalked by McGyver.

Also as puppet said I'd rather be stuck in the woods without any idea of where I am...

This fourm is not about my name is earl, because that show is great and there is nothing you can say that would prove otherwise

Its easy to just get beached again. And also, you didn't even break his legs?

i was thinking about it afterwards but lucky i did not. Cause then he could respawn

shame he can just quit on loading and find himself back at the coast. all your time, wasted.

• Like 1

shame he can just quit on loading and find himself back at the coast. all your time, wasted.

u mad bro

thats almost as good as the 4 guys i made line up against a wall on a privite server the other day..oh you should have heard them begging for their lives.

u mad bro

bout par for the course that you parrot off some idiocy.

go back to wasting your time.

u mad bro

fk0in.jpg

• Like 4

Never heard about this quit on loading thing to spawn on the coast, but even if it didn't exist all he has to do is join a high pop server, watch a show that isn't annoying and wait for the inevitable whole server kill.

No, he's not mad. You could never be a troll, the only thing you're good at is being a little child.

u mad bro

No, he's not mad. You could never be a troll, the only thing you're good at is being a little child.

haha this guy is pissed

Well, someone got screwed but it wasn't Crab Man.