edandrew95

First gun you ever found in DayZ?

My very first weapon was the axe ^^, I used it for like 2 dayz and then i found a .45 ;) (Revolver) ehehe xD I love axe but not when u are fully geared, only when you don't care about your death :D

I was given an M9SD as soon as I joined the game by a very kind soul, I did not know how valuable it was so I merked zombs with it until I died.

First gun I ever found was a crossbow, which I shot another survivor with(Maybe a bandit, I don't remember) as soon as I saw him and took his CZ.

AK in elektro's north firestation then I went over the hill to the construction-like building and tried shooter 2 zeds but then 20 came and i couldn't shoot that many with 2 mags as a noob :L

Remington! I really enjoyed it because it has a Flashlight and it was Night when I played DayZ for the first time :D

my first was a crossbow aswell and i raped with the thing one shot will make anyone sit down can even peg someone in the back of a group and be reloaded by the time they figure out what hit them even then they have to figure out from where

Lee Enfield in the middle of elektro. Fired accidentally and spent the rest of my incredibly short life running from zombies.

Lee Enfield in the middle of elektro. Fired accidentally and spent the rest of my incredibly short life running from zombies.

I played when u spawned with the revolver , and the first gun i found was a winchester by gorka. i remember that well. I was debating over side chat wether to get the lee enfield , but players told me its nickname . haha loved the gun . . but now i prefer the akm and the ak 74 .

Question, what was the last patch when you spawned with the revolver before you spawned with the makarov?

I first started playing during 1.5.7, so I got a makarov. Found an ak-74, it could've been an akm or 74u though, not sure. It had no ammo. The first gun I actually fired (other than my makarov) was the winchester.

My second ever outing on DayZ & it was a Lee Enfield. Just picked up in the Cherno supermarket & then can you guess what happened next? Yep, head shot BOSH!! Fail.

found a Lee enfiled in a house, no idea where i was i got overrun by zombies shortly afterwards

Very first primary I ever found was a Enfield in Cherno. I remember being super excited I found a primary. I then shot at a zombie and swiftly got swarmed by tons of them.

Grouped up with a guy that shoot up all my mags, so i then found an M1014 and when he saw that i had it i ran away, i felt like shane

Some dumb pistol. Ran into a house and a guy was there, he ran out of the house so I went to take it.

Of course the Makarov is the one you would start with in previous patches, but the first gun that I found and killed with was a G17 = )

my first gun i found was a czech 550 of a dead guy, it was my first time playing (1.5 i believe) and of course i decided to shoot some zeds