Rustywolf (DayZ)

Tired of 16/18+ age restrictions? Then this squad is for you!

Need a squad but you're under 16?

Then check this out!

[CLOSED]

Hello! So I'm guessing you are tired of playing DayZ lone-wolf? You want a team but every single one has a "No under 18s" or "16+". You want to have a chance at being in a team!

Well right now I'm setting up a squad and it's a 11-14 year old team! Me myself have been looking for the past few days and all of them have age restrictions. So I decided to make my own "young" squad. Interested? Then fill out the form bellow and I'll let you know if you get in! :D

But first like all teams we got to have some rules.

RULES

1. Players must have skype.

2. Players must be mature and don't be a prick. We all just want to play a game!

3. Offensive attitude and/or bullying team-mates/other players is strictly not allowed.

4.Please don't be a total noob at least know the controls and basic gameplay.

5. Please keep bad language to a minimum

Please note:

The gameplay may be recorded and placed onto youtube (but with of course notice).

APPLICANT FORM

IGN:

Do you have low ping to UK/FRA/GER servers?:

Skype name:

Level of game knowledge (1-10):

What do you have in your inventory at the moment?:

Anything else?:

Talk to me on Steam! Rustywolf64

[CLOSED]

Edited by Rustywolf
  • Like 6

Kids cannot be mature under 16.

I beg to differ. I've seen some 16, 17 year olds with more maturity than "adults" in their 20s.

Do you have low ping to UK/FRA/GER servers?: No :o

Skype name: shadman.sheikh

Level of game knowledge (1-10): 6

What do you have in your inventory at the moment?: I have Ghillie Suit, M4A1 CCO SD, G17, Cooked Meat, And other medical stuff, NV and range finder :3

Anything else?: I like turtles.

This is an admirable effort and I hope you do indeed succeed, but I guess I'll be the first to warn you.......You've got a long road ahead of you.

Oh, and best of luck!

Edited by Deetwo
  • Like 3

IGN: Joost.

Do you have low ping to UK/FRA/GER servers?: Yeah ranging from 100/200

Skype name: exl4533

Level of game knowledge (1-10): 8

What do you have in your inventory at the moment?: Atm a m4 CCO 4 mags g17 whit 2 mags in my backpack a akcobra whit 3 mags some advanced toolbelt items and at my "base of operations" a light machine gun whit 4 belts

Anything else?: not realy

This is an admirable effort and I hope you do indeed succeed, but I guess I'll be the first to warn you.......You've got a long road ahead of you.

Oh, and best of luck!

Thanks for the advice! :D

I wouldn't mind to join as long as other teammates would be mature and not bandit us out

IGN: Revelation

I get a really low ping on UK/DE servers (I live in UK)

Ingame Knowledge: 9

What do I have in my inventory at the moment?

AKS-74 Kobra, G17, M9SD, Ammo for the guns, Lots of food and water, morphine, map + other stuff I can't remember.

Anything else: I like watching south park episodes.

Interested but I don't know what level of commitment is for the clan; give me some more info about it.

It will be a casual gaming team. Reason: most (if not all) people these ages have school and will not be playing games all night.

I wouldn't mind to join as long as other teammates would be mature and not bandit us out

IGN: Revelation

I get a really low ping on UK/DE servers (I live in UK)

Ingame Knowledge: 9

What do I have in my inventory at the moment?

AKS-74 Kobra, G17, M9SD, Ammo for the guns, Lots of food and water, morphine, map + other stuff I can't remember.

Anything else: I like watching south park episodes.

I hope that all players in this group will be mature (as said in the rules) and even if the do back-stab three other players will already have their cross-hairs aimed at them before they can run away

IGN: CameronDowner

Do you have low ping to UK/FRA/GER servers?: Reasonably, live in UK but bad connection.

Skype name: cam.downer

Level of game knowledge (1-10): 8-9

What do you have in your inventory at the moment?: Lee Enfield with mags, food, drink, alice pack and enough medical supplies for about 10 people...

Anything else?: I'm really up for playing now, anyone looking to team add me on skype and I can play asap. Going back to school in a few days but until then playing times are not limited.

It will be a casual gaming team. Reason: most (if not all) people these ages have school and will not be playing games all night.

Sounds good.

IGN: (TMW) Dutch Miller

Ping on UK/GE/FR: 100-200 mostly.

Game Knowledge: 9

Inventory: L85 AWS, G17, GPS, NVG, lots of medical supplies including antibiotics

Anything Else: I'm a medic, and I don't PvP.

I suggest having a better screening process in addition to the application; seeing as it is younger players I want to know the people I'm playing with won't be coming from CoD, or like Bonehead mentioned crying because they died.

Edited by Dutch Miller

Sounds good.

IGN: (TMW) Dutch Miller

Ping on UK/GE/FR: 100-200 mostly.

Game Knowledge: 9

Inventory: L85 AWS, G17, GPS, NVG, lots of medical supplies including antibiotics

Anything Else: I'm a medic, and I don't PvP.

I suggest having a better screening process in addition to the application; seeing as it is younger players I want to know the people I'm playing with won't be coming from CoD, or like Bonehead mentioned crying because they died.

Ok I'll take that into note.

Kids cannot be mature under 16.

Ahh, the ignorance is astounding.

• Like 1

IGN:jason.morsley

Do you have low ping to UK/FRA/GER servers?: 40-130

Skype name:jason.morsley

Level of game knowledge (1-10):7

What do you have in your inventory at the moment?:well my stam account kinda screwed up so im buying a whole new account so baisc medical suppplys

Anything else?: ive tryed many times for a squad and the only issue is ages so i hope this one works out for me. you will not regret it

Edited by jason.morsley

If you're saying you are tired of age restrictions then you are being a Hipocrit by making a squad that only allows in 11 - 14 year olds... :/

If you're saying you are tired of age restrictions then you are being a Hipocrit by making a squad that only allows in 11 - 14 year olds... :/

Well we can't have little nine year olds messing around and asking how to move forward