parasyte

Global banned from BE, can I buy new key on same steam account?

Yes I was banned, I'll freely admit the ban was warranted for running scripts. BE caught me within 20 minutes, and the lesson was learned, I'm out $30. I want to buy another copy through steam but am I able to use my existing steam account which has the banned key or do I need to create a new steam ID? I know about cleaning the registry which I've already done, just want to know if a new steam ID is required

hello there

You may not find much help in a forum dedicated to a game you scripted (cheated) in.

Be prepared for flames.

Rgds

LoK

Prepared for flames from basement dwelling, neckbeard trolls? For some reason I'm not too concerned.

Hello there

You're not helping yourself, some of us like basements.

rgds

LoK

Again I'm not too concerned with your opinion or anybody else's. If you have nothing of value to contribute then see your way out... or keep posting, either way I'll still be playing again tonight whether you or anybody else likes it.

Hello there

You're not helping yourself, some of us like basements.

rgds

LoK

Trollol, im sitting in front of my PC in the basement. it's nice and cool in the room :D

Best you ask in the steam forums how you can change your cd key, i don't know where steam hides that. Normally it would be somewhere deep in a windows subsubsubfolder.

Why use Google when i have a chump like you to do all the work for me tomfin?

Again I'm not too concerned with your opinion or anybody else's. If you have nothing of value to contribute then see your way out... or keep posting, either way I'll still be playing again tonight whether you or anybody else likes it.

Well, so much for me being pleasant and jovial.

Good luck with your next ban.

rgds

LoK

Well, so much for me being pleasant and jovial.

Good luck with your next ban.

rgds

LoK

See above where I don't care about your opinions. You are nothing and nobody to me so whatever you say about me or however you feel is inconsequential. This is a troubleshooting forum and so far it's nothing but trolls, not surprising.

Hello there,

What did you expect? You were legitly GB'd so, you cant expect to be treated particularly well as i advised you rather nicely in my first post.

Also, if my and others opinions mean nothing to you why do you keep replying to us?

You've been advised your best course of action, why not just do that?

TBH the amount of trolling and insults are very mild atm.

Rgds

LoK

Hello there,

What did you expect? You were legitly GB'd so, you cant expect to be treated particularly well as i advised you rather nicely in my first post.

Also, if my and others opinions mean nothing to you why do you keep replying to us?

You've been advised your best course of action, why not just do that?

TBH the amount of trolling and insults are very mild atm.

Rgds

LoK

What did I expect? I paid the price, my CD key was banned. I didn't rape or murder a child, I scripted for 20 minutes to get back items that were lost when I was hack killed, I was banned for it, and I at least had the balls to admit it. You, and everybody else just about so far has come at me in a less than professional manner so let me ask you, what did you expect of me in regard to my replies to you trolls?

To answer your other question, just because your opinions don't matter, which they don't, doesn't mean I can't post in reply, because I will.

Edited by parasyte

Why use Google when i have a chump like you to do all the work for me tomfin?

My boss says this to me all the time ;)

Anyway, you should be all set once you read a couple of pages.

?

/thread

Hello there

That's fine.

I'm sorry about my non professional manner, but this isn't my workplace.

As for your scripting for lost items? Well, that was silly of you. Why not just play and regain them that way?

Kit is regularly lost in this phase of the game, whether by scripters or bugs.

Using scripts, isn't cool. whatever the reason within dayz.

Rgds

LoK