livbythegun

[Video] Kamenka Loot Route Tutorial - Before you jump off that lighthouse, consider watching my route from Kamenka to Zelenogorsk.

Maybe now people will listen when I say that Kamenka and Komarovo are the best spawns :P Good job.

Nice tutorial. Really well done. I no longer hate spawning at Kamenka :D

Maybe now people will listen when I say that Kamenka and Komarovo are the best spawns :P Good job.

I totally agree :D

They're great spawns, especially if you're on a server where you've noted camp locations northwest of those areas.

im always happy to spawn near kamenka / balota area, i usually hang around bor(deer stands) and zelenogorsk(market etc.). next step is to head to north.

I love spawning near Kamenka on private hives, but on the main hive, I just wanna go to Cherno/Elektro, pick up an Enfield or something and go deathmatch.

Actually did this myself today, thought it'd be fun. Ended up traveling up to NW Airfield and getting some guns, then stealing a tractor and finally finding a large camp. (with helicopter and ural)

Needless to say I made out like a bandit, and now I'm happy with a Kamenka spawn lol

im always happy to spawn near kamenka / balota area, i usually hang around bor(deer stands) and zelenogorsk(market etc.). next step is to head to north.

Very worry free route. That's why I love it.

The exact reason, I love spawning in Kamenka.

Actually did this myself today, thought it'd be fun. Ended up traveling up to NW Airfield and getting some guns, then stealing a tractor and finally finding a large camp. (with helicopter and ural)

Needless to say I made out like a bandit, and now I'm happy with a Kamenka spawn lol

Yes! There are so many options after you hit Zelenogorsk. Stary is one of my favorite spots to hit right after.

Loved you vid. Am on my way to subscribe now if I haven't already. Please do more vids, they are fantastic! :thumbsup:

Loved you vid. Am on my way to subscribe now if I haven't already. Please do more vids, they are fantastic! :thumbsup:

Have a few ideas for future videos. Thanks for your support!

Nice work - subbed!

I can't believe you gave out your bicycle spawn, but you got my beans anyway.

It had to be done! Thanks Tim!

isn't it just peaceful?! When you approach Zelenogorsk is where you should be on your toes. I learned the hard way, almost killed that innocent survivor. He was so scared, as was I.

I usually skip straight to the airfield then on to Cherno, will watch this with interest tonight. :)

Great video. Even picked up some pointers with the bikes in Zelen. (Didn't think they would always spawn, regardless of player presence.)

Good job, but for God's sake don't loot stuff while standing in the doorway (like you did in the store)! You're 100% exposed to potential gunfire! Get in that corner instead and loot from there.