CTH Bobby

[LFM] CTH wants you!

9FFqN.png VS OnjhG.png

Hey there!

CTH is a clan created to WAR!

We are at war with STH on our private hive servers. We are recruiting people/bandits who like to shoot others and help within the clan itself aswell as cause havoc accross the server and more importantly kill STH!

We are the guys that will shoot a random just because he/she could be a possible threat.

we are the guys that like to raid camps and shoot people on sight.

we are the guys that you look at and say "hmm i want to be part of that fun"

Creating the horror (CTH) will be at full war with Surviving the horror (STH) at 7pm GMT today! This will be full shoot on sight war and will be organsided raids, wars, assassinations and more!

Requirements:

- Language: English speaking please

- clan tag: [CTH] infront of your ingame name

- Teamspeak: Working mic and able to speak

- Forums: Must register on the forums and check for announcements every few days.

- Activity: we require at least 2 weeks ingame experience and basic knowlage of the game, also players to be active at least 2-3 days a week.

We are currently using the same teamspeak but will have a seperate one soon! feel free to join and talk to people, i will be in there most of the time under [CTH - GEN] Bobby and feel free to poke me or pm me with any questions!

TS info: ts.survivingthehorror.net

The private hive servers will consist of 5 servers, 1 will be the lingor map and the others will be the chernarus. They will be for both clans to use freely and the war will be carried over to both maps, there will be times of peace so that we can still keep it a friendly community rather then everyone smack talking and causing problems accross the server. There is now also a new server opening up for STH vs CTH to go full steam war. we are now accepting other clans into the community and more info can be found about this at our website and by joining out teamspeak.

If you have any questions or want to apply feel free to contact myself through TS, Commenting here or going to our website and posting on them forums: www.survivingthehorror.net

If you are not one of the bad guys out there is the world of Dayz, then check out STH at: our teamspeak or website as linked above!

Bobby

Edited by CTH Bobby
  • Like 6

Which clan needs more recruits? I would prefer to join CTH, but if STH is desperatley short on recruits, i could also join them if need be.

How big are the fights you guys have?

I just joined STH earlier and both sides had over 8 players online but we didnt have any skirmishes so far

The fights have been anything from 2-3 players each side to 10-15 players each side and we want it to get even bigger then that

THIS SERVER IS AWESOME i havent played on a server this fun in er.... forever join this clan you wont be disappointed CTH RULE!!!