CTH Bobby

[LFM] CTH wants you!

CTH is still recruiting, please head to the website or hit up out TS and come talk!

This is just a post to say i have stepped down as owner/founder of CTH and left the DayZHorror community due to the level of curruption and dictatorship. I feel that its no longer a community but a forced playstyle and nothing is run like it used to be i.e the community used to be a democracy and you used to have a say in everything big that was happening and due to this no longer happening i have stepped down and left. I would strongly recommend people do not join this community. You will be banned for almost anything that you want to have a say in. My friend who was a member of staff there had his server admin removed in teamspeak, as he confronted someone about it was banned instantly. If you want to be able to play in a community like this then feel free but generally this is a bad place to be.

we are still recruiting though, even though bobby left, we are,

in the words of beaks,

Everybody come and register at www.dayzhorror.com to get whitelisted at 2200 GMT :)

This community is f**cking awesome, don't make your opinion based on ex-members words...come try it out and you will see it's really nice here :)