toxicsludge

I can see you...

So I was sneaking up to a deer stand, lit only by the moon and stars. I could see a few zombies walking around, no bother, I'll just wait till they wander off. My path soon cleared so I began my belly crawl to see what bountys would soon be mine, when all of a sudden, my headphones scream at me..."I can see you" in a cold, deathly tone! Needless to say, I promptly logged out after logging into my undies!

Anyone else had this experience? Besides the skid marks I mean...

• Like 1

Sounds like your a combat logger :P

Naw I'm messing but you better change your pants

inb4 log out comments

and yes, i logged into the NWAF to "hey jordan need any help"

so i turned around and put a m107 bullet into his chest and left

edit: fuck why did i write my story first. a white knight got in b4 my post ;) ;)

Edited by Buffjesus

Yup, I found a barn in the middle of no where and I started to work my way up the stairs when all of a sudden I heard some weird humming. I thought it was some people just passing by being careless so I waited at the top of the stairs and aimed my mp5sd. A bandit slow walked in while still humming, but was looking at me the whole time while walking until he exited (alt+arrow in my direction). I thought he left, but I still heard the humming and he walked back in and I unloaded the clip on him....he didn't die

Sounds like someone's fucking with you lol

If this was for me. Then yes, I know he was. But when it happened, it was my first day playing the game and it made me nearly shit a brick. Just a hacker who teleported or tracked me with god mode on.

Edited by CaptainD

hackers.... just pathetic, stupid little turds with nothing else to do, but hack the game to stroke their own ego's.

Edited by TCEd

hello there

The "I can see you" custom audio file has been around in arma for a long time. It's just a player messing with you through legit means (depending on server settings).

He can't see you and everyone on the same channel hears it.

First time is freaky though.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

that had to be scary ..... maybe it was one of your friends knowing your location and messing with you ...

I experience similar things with my friends ..... like yesterday 2 of us were looking crashed heli and suddenly some one started shooting at us .... I immediately did lie down and shouted on team speak at my friend to lie down and have been trying locate the player who was shooting at us ..... when another friend on team speak started to laugh, that we were very easy prey.

hello there

The "I can see you" custom audio file has been around in arma for a long time. It's just a player messing with you through legit means (depending on server settings).

He can't see you and everyone on the same channel hears it.

First time is freaky though.

Rgds

LoK

Yeh a quick search on youtube shows this happening to other people as well...next time it happens i guarantee* i wont shit my pants :D

*not a guarantee