Sign in to follow this  
Hudson633

Camp thief caught in the act!

I start recording as me and 2 friends confront a thief stealing from our camp site. We hit a language barrier, but stay chilled out as we try to communicate.

• Like 8

Beans for actually being friendly to him. I know if it were me I'd shoot him about 100 times all the while wishing it was the standalone so I could use a hunting knife to stab him repeatedly in the neck instead of simply shooting him.

Can you tell I don't take kindly to people who raid my camps?

• Like 1

I was almost going to shoot him, but I wanted to know if he was one of my Spanish friend's group before firing.

I didn't mind asking him in person, cause if he'd shot me then he'd have 2 guns firing at him from both sides.

By the time I found out that he was a thief, I was comfortable with him since he didn't mean any harm.

He just wanted some stuff, and I had 20 tents worth of stuff, so I could easily spare some for him.

Should have killed him, and make the camp harder to find. If he can find it I'm sure other can too. That's one way to lose all the gear you work for.

how can someone take all that gear?? come on! they made the right thing to spare his life. a big camp full of stuff can be destroyed but another clan is needed to empty it. you can't carry more than two primaries and if someone gets to a location like that sure he has a good toolbelt and won't need nothing more than a nvg or a jerrycan..maybe to change his akm with one of those piled weapons..

Should have killed him, and make the camp harder to find. If he can find it I'm sure other can too. That's one way to lose all the gear you work for.

What this dude said. But pretty blassy of you not to kill him though so kudos for that !

Very cool man, I really don't care about my camp(s) as of now. Now when and if the tents get fixed, I'll kill everyone that goes in that direction. My beans good sir!

Heh I had a small camp there once too. Hid a UAZ there for maybe like a week before someone found it?

Kudos for not just capping him!