Sign in to follow this  
PringlesDF

Global Banned...

Hi, I was globally banned from DayZ and I was wondering, how do I get back to playing? I was using a script that could spawn cars and I got banned, hey, I deserve it, nothing I can do now, but I love playing this game, car or no car, and I don't know what exactly what to do. I bought ARMA combined operations from Steam, so is it possible for me to make a new steam account, delete every single ARMA OA file (I've done some research and figured out it only bans your OA key) buy OA on a new account, and play again? Or do I have to buy the game from the official site?

Any help would be great.

EDIT: I understand why everybody hates me, but can I please get some help?

Edited by PringlesDF

If you think I'm going help a script kiddie get back into DayZ, you are sadly wrong. Instead of asking mommy to buy you another copy of ArmA 2, get a football, make some friends

Edited by TheDesigner

Yeah, kind of stupid...

I would just like to point out that it is people like you that have ruined this game for me.

Edited by Toilet

If you think I'm going help a script kiddie get back into DayZ, you are sadly wrong. Instead of asking mommy to buy you another copy of ArmA 2, get a football, make some friends

Thanks for the help, I'm glad you can see I regret getting banned and scripting. Yeah I know it was wrong and it was stupid of me, whats the problem of wanting to get back in the game? I've had some of my best moments in gaming playing this game, and I would love to get back to playing.

Yeah, kind of stupid...

I would just like to point out that it is people like you that have ruined this game for me.

All I did was spawn 2 motorcycles, I never wanted to insta-kill people or nuke them or something, thats stupid. Hell the motorcycles were stolen so I've made somebody's game a lot better.

All I did was spawn 2 motorcycles, I never wanted to insta-kill people or nuke them or something, thats stupid. Hell the motorcycles were stolen so I've made somebody's game a lot better.

But you knew what you were doing in the first place when you decided to run scripts and ruin everyone else's fun. So no point in saying "oh I got caught but I've learned my lesson now"

I hope this thread gets locked and I never see you in the stand alone.

In my opinion spawning two motorbikes is just as bad as insta-kill. You are still part of the problem that has placed such an unnecessary strain on this community.

• Like 1

But you knew what you were doing in the first place when you decided to run scripts and ruin everyone else's fun. So no point in saying "oh I got caught but I've learned my lesson now"

I hope this thread gets locked and I never see you in the stand alone.

In my opinion spawning two motorbikes is just as bad as insta-kill. You are still part of the problem that has placed such an unnecessary strain on this community.

Thanks for the help. You have my beans.

Buy ArmA 2 CO again.

BI deserves the money.

Even if it is filthy cheaters such as yourself.

Buy ArmA 2 CO again.

BI deserves the money.

Even if it is filthy cheaters such as yourself.

That was what I was planning to do, I don't mind buying the game again, its a great game, but will I still be banned if I re-buy the game on a different steam account.

That was what I was planning to do, I don't mind buying the game again, its a great game, but will I still be banned if I re-buy the game on a different steam account.

The thing is though, I don't care if you have "learned your lesson". I also don't care how much you regret your childish actions, since it really is bullshit that you only spawned in 2 bicycles.

As Rocket would say, have fun not playing DayZ, ever.

Edited by TheDesigner

The thing is though, I don't care if you have "learned your lesson". I also don't care how much you regret your childish actions, since it really is bullshit that you only spawned in 2 bicycles.

As Rocket would say, have fun playing DayZ, never.

Man, your so helpful

Also I was banned after spawning the 2 MOTORCYCLES.

First of all; You were global banned by BattleEye, not Rocket/DayZ.

That means you even play the regular ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead, besides on non-secured servers.

And now to your point.

You don't need a new Steam account to play ARMA/DayZ again.

Just buy the game again from Steam, and change the serial key of your current game.

That way you can get your ban away, since BattleEye has banned your serial key, not your account.