Sign in to follow this  
Karhu (DayZ)

Getting tired of this,

Really getting tired of spawning, playing for five minutes, and then getting sniped by some asshole camping one of the major cities. So I'd like a group of people to play with, or a "Squad" to roll with, there's three of us(including me) that play together. We're very competitive players, mature, and don't like camping Elektro/Cherno. Please post here, and leave your Skype so I can get a hold of you.

Of course we're looking for some bandit fun, what else is there enjoyable to do in this Game? Kill zombies? Apfft.

• Like 1

Being an asshole to others is ok? Just as long as nobody is an asshole to you?

You must be some kind of joker.

No, what I'm complaining about is being killed as a fresh spawn, and if you read what I said I'm not looking to do that. We want competitive PvP. Airstrip, etc. Not Cherno/Elektro.

• Like 2

No, what I'm complaining about is being killed as a fresh spawn, and if you read what I said I'm not looking to do that. We want competitive PvP. Airstrip, etc. Not Cherno/Elektro.

There is no such thing as competitive pvp. As soon as you shoot at someone you start a pvp, you do not have to shoot though. You should be working with your fellow survivors instead of slaughtering them. You are as bad as elec bandits.

I guess the proper term would be, "high stakes PvP"? The fact that people actually go out of their way to kill someone wielding a hatchet, and or completely unarmed is beyond me. I haven't once shot someone that was a new spawn.

I dont shoot new spawns either. But if no one was murdering the new spawns it would make that first hour or two much more boring so I don't really complain about it either.

But why? Why go to n/w just to kill? I go there to get a new gun for my tent or car. Then I head back to the coast and refuel the jerry cans. If I find a new spawn ill tell him to get a gun out of the back and ask if he wants to come. Sure some people choose to take one and use it to their advantage against me. But I can easily track them down. But I don't drive on the coast running them down or sniping them, just as I don't go to n/w to kill people. Eventually boredom will surcome to you and you will do exactly what you hate. Trust me.

• Like 2

But why? Why go to n/w just to kill? I go there to get a new gun for my tent or car. Then I head back to the coast and refuel the jerry cans. If I find a new spawn ill tell him to get a gun out of the back and ask if he wants to come. Sure some people choose to take one and use it to their advantage against me. But I can easily track them down. But I don't drive on the coast running them down or sniping them, just as I don't go to n/w to kill people. Eventually boredom will surcome to you and you will do exactly what you hate. Trust me.

That's a first, honestly. You have my respect, sir.

• Like 1

You know whats fun?

Getting in and out of the city with loot while under sniper fire.

I imagine it upsets them.

I know it would upset me.

:D

• Like 1

sure, i havnt got dayz yet but very soon, as in next 2 days i will get it, i have played arma heaps and watched hours and hours of dayz vids and tutorials so i know what to do, my skype is theozzyoscar333,btw im from australia. i have teamspeak too,(no mic though sorry)

Edited by theozzyoscar333

I guess the proper term would be, "high stakes PvP"? The fact that people actually go out of their way to kill someone wielding a hatchet, and or completely unarmed is beyond me. I haven't once shot someone that was a new spawn.

I'd shoot anyone with a hatchet. Hatchets are dangerous in the right hands.

Edited by Ivanuvo
  • Like 2

I'd shoot anyone with a hatchet. Hatchets are dangerous in the right hands.

this man....he knows what he is talking about, a hatchet if used correctly by the right person is far more dangerous then a gun is...you sir have my beans

• Like 1