Haku33

Global Banned after just buying the game last night.

So I just bought ARMA 2 Combined op's Last night, and I started playing DayZ with friends for roughly 5 hours total, I was having fun despite the hackers that would teleport to us and gun us down with AS-50's or some gun that sounds like something that just came out of starwars, with the pew pew pew sound. Anyway.. I logged off last night at 10:59pm EST, and I tried to join server US2212 at 9:31am EST (I know the times cause I type the server address into mumble when I'm about to join them so friends can follow.) and upon joining my screen started to flash a few times before abruptly stopping with a popup now saying "You are Globally Banned #3065".

I've made a support email to Battleye only to find that their support actually DOES NOT HELP in any way and they actually won't even reply to any "global ban" emails. I find this hard to believe that DayZ would have an anti-cheat so terrible that it would actually have a support team who get paid to do nothing and it is disappointing.

Yes I understand that I should not be posting a global ban appeal here but it seems this is the only way possible to have someone look into this case where my in-game screen began to flash and then I was banned seconds later. My friends did not join the server just in case it would ban them as well because we were afraid the server it's self had something wrong with it. Honestly though I'd just like to have this ban pardoned so I may play again since, like I have stated, I JUST bought the game and now I feel as if I've had my money stolen from me.

Again heres the info if you just want a summed up version.

-Purchased ARMA 2 Combined Op's Yesterday ($30).

-Played DayZ for roughly 5 hours.

-Experienced many hackers during game play.

-Exited the game at 9/1/2012 10:59pm EST and went to bed.

-Awoke Sunday morning 9/2/2012 and launched the game at 9:31am EST

-Joined Server US2212

-My screen in game started to flash.

-About 10 seconds later the message "Global Ban #3065" appeared.

-Searched on DayZ forums for what just happened and was directed to Battleye Support.

-Emailed Battleye Support at 9:52am EST

-It's now 10:13pm EST still on Sunday and I have not gotten a reply.

Hello there

You are Globally Banned #3065 is due to this Key theft

rgds

LoK

Edited by orlok
  • Like 1

Hello there

You are Globally Banned #3065 is due to this Key theft

rgds

LoK

So what am I to do? I literately JUST bought the game yesterday, so how was my key stolen or anything? I just want to play again with friends.

Question: Did you click on any hack links etc as suggested by BE?

Question: Did you click on any hack links etc as suggested by BE?

No, the only things I've done is watch youtube videos of RhynoCrunch on his DayZ Bandit Diaries, so I honestly have no clue with whats going on, but like I said, when I logged into the server earlier, server US2212 my screen started flashing and then I was banned. Other than that I haven't done anything but play the game.

As a temporary fix, you could delete the registry entries for ArmA 2 and re-install the game. You will of course run in to the problem where your cd key may be in use and you will not be able to play.

There really aren't any other measures you can take to resolve the problem. As stated on the BattleEye main page, there's nothing they can do to recover your cd key. Sorry about your luck, but you may be able to still play on some private hive servers or those that do not require a cd key.

I know that's probably not what you wanted to hear, but I'm just trying to make you aware of the few options you have.

Hello there

if you did run the cd-key stealer there is nothing else that can be done.

If however, you believe your ban is not legit, carefully read the FAQ at the be site and send them the info they require and then wait.

They do reverse non legit bans. If however, they believe you have cheated or attempted to, then they will NOT contact you..

Rgds

LoK

Edited by orlok

Thanks Ominous for that info, although disappointing it may be I guess there is some hope to still play assuming I can find any private hives.

Also I have infact contacted BE like you stated orlok but they've not replied at all. I sent my email exactly as their rules stated that I should and it's been 13 hours since then with no reply so I feel cheated of my money and it's hard enough as it is for me to buy games since I really don't have money to spare so purchasing a second copy of the game would only waste $30 of mine since I've seen that as an option as well..

Hello there

You may need to wait considerably longer than a day for them to get around to your issue.

If you are a sufferer of a non legit ban you will get reinstated. Patience.

But on the other hand, if there is anything iffy with your setup or "someone" else used that key stealer, you are out of luck.

regardless, Arma has great SP potential and there are other Zombie mods and missions to occupy you while you wait.

Rgds

LoK

Not saying you did this, but frustration over hackers is i'm sure, what drives many an honest player to investigate, if not Join "the dark side" to "Even up" the playing field.

And you start your post saying you got hacked pretty badly, so.... could innocent curiosity have killed the cat?

NOT an accusation, but many a person has been burned by the internetz for "Just looking" kk?

HOWEVER - anyone else use your computer? you might also have other non "hack" related trojans or keyloggers residing on your system unbeknownst to you. Gamers in general are suceptible to password / cd key theft. certain groups out there just want cd keys for ANY game given the ready black market of purchasers.

Virus scanning is definitely in order. - Good Luck!

Not saying you did this, but frustration over hackers is i'm sure, what drives many an honest player to investigate, if not Join "the dark side" to "Even up" the playing field.

And you start your post saying you got hacked pretty badly, so.... could innocent curiosity have killed the cat?

NOT an accusation, but many a person has been burned by the internetz for "Just looking" kk?

HOWEVER - anyone else use your computer? you might also have other non "hack" related trojans or keyloggers residing on your system unbeknownst to you. Gamers in general are suceptible to password / cd key theft. certain groups out there just want cd keys for ANY game given the ready black market of purchasers.

Virus scanning is definitely in order. - Good Luck!

My virus scan runs every morning at 1am, I run CCleaner once a week to clean registry errors and such, only I have access to my computer in my household and I don't allow friends into my house. Like I've stated I only watched DayZ videos by RhynoCrunch about his Bandit Diaries cause I wanted to know if the game was fun or not and it looked really awesome, hence why I actually bought it so I could play. Also I've only played for 5 hours, so I have no clue how my CD Key could have been stolen.

Yeah I had a similar thing just happen to me on Friday. I logged on one night and I got kicked out in the loading screen to arma 2 saying bad cd key given in setup. I couldnt find anything anywhere that covered this error. Finally I got into Arma 2 by going through all of the files and it said I was Globally Banned and im pretty sure my cd key was stolen because I have never hacked or clicked on any youtube links attributed to hacking. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting my registry keys, and I even bought a new copy on a new steam account and I still get the bad key at setup error and Im still globally banned. Im just hoping now that I didnt get my new key stolen too. Id like some help to get back to playing on this pc if anyone can help. I downloaded arma 2 through my new steam account on my laptop and it works but it lags so bad even on the lowest settings so its basically unplayable. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello there

All you can do, if it really is a false positive is to follow BE's FAQ and send ONE email to them. If you are legit they will reverse the ban.

If you or another using your PC has been naughty then you'll hear nothing back and will not be able to play on any BE protected servers.

rgds

LoK

So I just bought ARMA 2 Combined op's Last night, and I started playing DayZ with friends for roughly 5 hours total, I was having fun despite the hackers that would teleport to us and gun us down with AS-50's or some gun that sounds like something that just came out of starwars, with the pew pew pew sound. Anyway.. I logged off last night at 10:59pm EST, and I tried to join server US2212 at 9:31am EST (I know the times cause I type the server address into mumble when I'm about to join them so friends can follow.) and upon joining my screen started to flash a few times before abruptly stopping with a popup now saying "You are Globally Banned #3065".

I've made a support email to Battleye only to find that their support actually DOES NOT HELP in any way and they actually won't even reply to any "global ban" emails. I find this hard to believe that DayZ would have an anti-cheat so terrible that it would actually have a support team who get paid to do nothing and it is disappointing.

Yes I understand that I should not be posting a global ban appeal here but it seems this is the only way possible to have someone look into this case where my in-game screen began to flash and then I was banned seconds later. My friends did not join the server just in case it would ban them as well because we were afraid the server it's self had something wrong with it. Honestly though I'd just like to have this ban pardoned so I may play again since, like I have stated, I JUST bought the game and now I feel as if I've had my money stolen from me.

Again heres the info if you just want a summed up version.

-Purchased ARMA 2 Combined Op's Yesterday ($30).

-Played DayZ for roughly 5 hours.

-Experienced many hackers during game play.

-Exited the game at 9/1/2012 10:59pm EST and went to bed.

-Awoke Sunday morning 9/2/2012 and launched the game at 9:31am EST

-Joined Server US2212

-My screen in game started to flash.

-About 10 seconds later the message "Global Ban #3065" appeared.

-Searched on DayZ forums for what just happened and was directed to Battleye Support.

-Emailed Battleye Support at 9:52am EST

-It's now 10:13pm EST still on Sunday and I have not gotten a reply.

LMAO Scripts are not your Friend 2000 Ban they where all Legit ban's if you got ban your bullshit so stop the lie's

Edited by uK_Mac

LMAO Scripts are not your Friend 2000 Ban they where all Legit ban's if you got ban your bullshit so stop the lie's

Yea...pretty much agree completely. I bet most of these posts on here are anti-DayZ/Battleye propaganda from folks upset at getting caught.

Basically BE says that message is cause you got your legit key stolen and replaced with something illegit from what i understand...which typically happens when you go investigating free ***s!

Hacker...

• Like 2

Yet another BULLSHIT post from a hacker trying to spread the story that hackers on servers are forcing others to run scripts.

Enjoy your ban Haku33, you earned it

P.S. Beware of the honey pots kiddo, I'm seeding several myself. :D

Edited by jblackrupert
  • Like 3

Sounds like you tried to download a hack and got burnt.

Justice.

Edit: Regarding ban message 3065:

Global Ban #3065 [ 20.08.2012 • 11:20 ] line.gifRecently many users have contacted us regarding this specific ban. We've investigated the problem and found that it's simply caused by a fake hack that is in fact a cd-key stealer. It also overwrites the user's actual cd-key with a banned one resulting in this very ban ID (the actual cd-key is not banned due to this).

This news post will be removed shortly as there is no point in mentioning such things. After all it's the cheaters' fault for getting themselves banned like that.

Edited by Jim Bean
  • Like 1

Battleye will not reply to you, like the man said #3065 is CD Key Theft, CD Key Theft IS ONLY CAUSED BY YOU RUNNING SCAM HACKERWARE (not by merely viewing a Youtube video).