Sign in to follow this  
Digitalzebra

LF AS50 TWS

So what, if its hacked in the game.

I'm willing to pay a hefty amount.

Add me on skype : adigitalzebra OR message me here.

Stumbling upon a hacked item and intentionally trading for one is where a line should be drawn. I genuinely hope somebody kills you.

• Like 12

Stumbling upon a hacked item and intentionally trading for one is where a line should be drawn. I genuinely hope somebody kills you.

I genuinely hope I die too.

I spawned fresh yesterday in Elektro, found a hatchet, and killed someone fully kitted out with an AS50 TWS in the hospital while he was at a medical box. He alt f4'd, but I got his coyote, as50 tws, nvgs, and a toolbox (lol). I kinda wanted to just run around Elektro and Cherno after being alive for 10 days with an AS50 and an L85, so I was kinda considering trading it to this guy for an assault rifle or something. Probably won't now, though.

I spawned fresh yesterday in Elektro, found a hatchet, and killed someone fully kitted out with an AS50 TWS in the hospital while he was at a medical box. He alt f4'd, but I got his coyote, as50 tws, nvgs, and a toolbox (lol). I kinda wanted to just run around Elektro and Cherno after being alive for 10 days with an AS50 and an L85, so I was kinda considering trading it to this guy for an assault rifle or something. Probably won't now, though.

So you're telling me, that you are in the possession of an AS50 TWS?

I'll trade one for 50 satchel charges. Meet me at the top of the factory near Polana.

I'll trade one for 50 satchel charges. Meet me at the top of the factory near Polana.

ITS KAY, I'VE GOT 3 SATCHELS.

Fixed.

Nah, I found then.

Hospitals are very convenient when it comes to supplying the citizens with explosives.

I've got 3 in a tent somewhere. I used it one night when I killed a guy and stole it from them, it made the game so god damn easy, you might as well be hacking.

I've since killed another 2 bandits with AS50 TWS's, but with legit guns myself. They are everywhere now.

I'm keeping mine for 2 purposes.

1. Is that I have them now, it adds to my collection

2. But mainly, if there is some faggot who isn't a hacker, but is using his to kill new spawns on the coast, I'll take it out and kill him. I've already done it twice.

This is so sad delete game kill yourself . No one needs that much power 1600m gun with thermal

You must really suck at this game to

Need One . Sad motherfucker just sad

Everyone's so mad LOL. The AS50 was once in DayZ but later removed because it was over powered but there's so much duping going around that no gun scripted or not is rare. Besides is not even a global ban as long as you didn't spawn it in. So quit hating on the guy for wanting a common ass gun. Get over it, its part of the game. Just as ALT+F4 is part of the game. Don't like it? Wait for the standalone.

Edited by JarethJams
  • Like 3

Everyone's so mad LOL. The AS50 was once in DayZ but later removed because it was over powered but there's so much duping going around that no gun scripted or not is rare. Besides is not even a global ban as long as you didn't spawn it in. So quit hating on the guy for wanting a common ass gun. Get over it, its part of the game. Just as ALT+F4 is part of the game. Don't like it? Wait for the standalone.

Tipical answer from an average script kid/cheater/exploiter. I hope in a future where when a player is banned from a game for scripting/exploiting the mommy credit card is banned too from buying any other game available.

AS50 TWS was in the game, it's not part of the game any more . Alf+f4 to avoid death (like duping and server hopping/ghosting) is just an exploit of game mechanics.

I am a bandit. I raid camps. If during the course of said raid, I find an AS50 TWS, I will pick it up. Wen the standalone comes, I will not miss it. But if it's there, I am taking it.

However, I would really really like a thermal M107.

• Like 1

Tipical answer from an average script kid/cheater/exploiter. I hope in a future where when a player is banned from a game for scripting/exploiting the mommy credit card is banned too from buying any other game available.

AS50 TWS was in the game, it's not part of the game any more . Alf+f4 to avoid death (like duping and server hopping/ghosting) is just an exploit of game mechanics.

tipical.. Stopped there

Edited by Laz.
  • Like 4

I am a bandit. I raid camps. If during the course of said raid, I find an AS50 TWS, I will pick it up. Wen the standalone comes, I will not miss it. But if it's there, I am taking it.

However, I would really really like a thermal M107.

Pretty much my thinking too. I got a G36 Camo SD in my bag now. Don't need it or use it, but I'd rather have it in my bag than in the hands of someone who wants to kill me.

The thermal AS50 is ridiculously OP'd though. Even no talent scrubs can dominate with it. It's the "Easy Button" of sniper rifles.

It was in the game, you're right. You know how many people actually found one? Less than a dozen. Only 3 people ever reported finding one.

There is no god damn way there is a legit AS50 TWS left in the game. It was taken out of the game for good reason, by your logic, it's okay if everyone has it again.

• Like 2

It was in the game, you're right. You know how many people actually found one? Less than a dozen. Only 3 people ever reported finding one.

There is no god damn way there is a legit AS50 TWS left in the game. It was taken out of the game for good reason, by your logic, it's okay if everyone has it again.

Don't everyone allready have it?

I got 8 of thoes in my tents, G36, some LMGS i cant even write. a weird looking sniper "KSV or something"

So what? all above is found from others camp, or random ammo/gun creates along the beach,

Why leave a AS50 TWS behind, when you know the dude ontop of the hill got a AS50 TSW and you wanna kill him,

Yes I'm aware it has been removed but there's so many hackers and people who dupe that any weapon in the game is pretty much common. I mean spawn at elektro and I guarantee you if you hit up sniper hill you will find an as50 tws. Some one can turn a single as50 into 50 of them in less than 10 minutes by just duping now imagine all the dupers duping every gun... Just raid tents and you found everything you need...

FYI, my buddy found one of these after a fresh server restart 2 weeks ago, in a fresh vehicle spawn. claiming it's a hacked item is just hitting a level of ignorance that is just flat out annoying. it was previously in the game, and thanks to duping, taht automatically makes it abundant. but also, i've seen a few other confirmed reports of it spawning in a couple spots, so if it is indeed still not supposed to be in the game, something is broken.