2skillD4Uok?

great brand new idea for dayz

What if Rocket comes over and says he likes it? I'll literally shit bricks.

Better start eatin' then bud, 'cause there's no way this can be seen as anything but the best idea ever.

• Like 1

How old is the OP? Eight or nine? His stupidity scares me.

Better start eatin' then bud, 'cause there's no way this can be seen as anything but the best idea ever.

awsome i can give you beans it is good to see support lot of people on this mail just talk about cod and not bother talking about our awsome idea.

vbs,redlof.b if you are a clan leader or you know a clan leader could you ask them to say if they think the montage maker is a great idea for clan tryouts and for having clan matches against other clans please.

i want to know because lots of people say they are cool with sniping but they never prove it but with our montage maker they can give proof 100% all the time.

Fraps?

fraps is not free and the montage maker idea we have had must be free with the big dayz game when it is out on console and pc.

i am not spamming but someone mailed about getting a pirate copy of fraps and i said no because all the players that use pirate thimngs are hackers and would probably get a pirate copy of dayz as well.

our dayz community has no time for hackers or pirates so no the montage maker would be free but fraps is not.

so maybe even the dayz montage maker idea could be sold to other games like cod or bf3 making even more money for dayz do you agree.

a pirate copy of dayz

Wut?

Someone help me, I don't know what to do.

Edited by Riemer

awsome i can give you beans it is good to see support lot of people on this mail just talk about cod and not bother talking about our awsome idea.

vbs,redlof.b if you are a clan leader or you know a clan leader could you ask them to say if they think the montage maker is a great idea for clan tryouts and for having clan matches against other clans please.

i want to know because lots of people say they are cool with sniping but they never prove it but with our montage maker they can give proof 100% all the time.

He was being sarcastic, you retard. Do us all a favor and go away... forever.

What if Rocket comes over and says he likes it? I'll literally shit bricks.

if rocket says they like it then we can be proud to have had our awsome idea and thanks to the guys that had good ideas about the montage maker it is cool to meet great players.

i dont think the rocket team will have seen my idea yet but when they see it they will see the good points mailed and maybe will see how much money they will make.

look why do you keep sending mail here if you hate it sorry to say but you need to go to another mail ok this is one about the montage maker and all the cool stuff it can bring to dayz and good players like it ok.

if you are a cod kid and you hate dayz or bf3 then that is ok but this is dayz community ideas forums and we are talkign about ideas ok.

No. Get Fraps. Edit. Not that fucking hard. This is a simulation.

"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."

• Like 1

No. Get Fraps. Edit. Not that fucking hard. This is a simulation.

"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."

the dayz montage maker is free and fraps is not free.

the dayz montage maker woul dbe easy to use for everyone on pc and console and fraps is hard to use i think.

i know fraps is what lots of players on pc use and some on ps3 but the montage maker would be better and a million times cooler.

it would help clans get matches and do tryouts and have practice matches.

it would make people famous on youtube and maybe even rich like seananners everybody knows who he is so do you agree that fraps is not as good as the montage maker idea.

look why do you keep sending mail here if you hate it sorry to say but you need to go to another mail ok this is one about the montage maker and all the cool stuff it can bring to dayz and good players like it ok.

if you are a cod kid and you hate dayz or bf3 then that is ok but this is dayz community ideas forums and we are talkign about ideas ok.

This is not forums, this is fucking mails!

This is not forums, this is fucking mails!

i do not want to go off topic but i dont know what you mean sorry.

you send a mail that said what if rocket likes our idea so i want to ask do you think they will read our ideas and at least maybe think about it or do a beat of it for us to try out.

Why are you guys bothering with this..."person"? Seriously, just let him troll, he'll eventually stop.--

Edit: Dis ain't no gawd dayum arcaed gaem liek call of derp. No montages needed for dis game.

I be damned, if you want to record shit, go for craps (I meant fraps...fo real real).

I be damned.

Edited by Dat Bushmonster

How to put this.... let's see:

"There are just so very many ways for me to say this to you: Never. Not in a million years. Absolutely not. No way, Jose. No chance, Lance. Nyet. Negatori. Mm-mm. Nuh-uh. Uh-uh. And of course, my own personal favorite of all time, man falling off of a cliff. Noooooooooo!"

So basicly... no.

Edited by Isiseth
  • Like 1

How to put this.... let's see:

"There are just so very many ways for me to say this to you: Never. Not in a million years. Absolutely not. No way, Jose. No chance, Lance. Nyet. Negatori. Mm-mm. Nuh-uh. Uh-uh. And of course, my own personal favorite of all time, man falling off of a cliff. Noooooooooo!"

So basicly... no.

i love the guy falling of the cliff thing, too ^-^

Why are you guys bothering with this..."person"? Seriously, just let him troll, he'll eventually stop.--

Edit: Dis ain't no gawd dayum arcaed gaem liek call of derp. No montages needed for dis game.

I be damned, if you want to record shit, go for craps (I meant fraps...fo real real).

I be damned.

i dont get it if you dont like the idea just say no and that will be ok why do you have to keep mailing troll troll troll when you dont like the idea i dont get it at all.

if you keep saying troll all the time then a dev will come and wipe my idea away and lots of people want to hear it and some cool players have even made our idea better why can you not be like them for a change.

if you hate our idea then say why dont just mail troll troll troll troll troll all the time please ok.

if you keep saying troll all the time then a dev will come and wipe my idea away and lots of people want to hear it and some cool players have even made our idea better why can you not be like them for a change.

No.

Edited by Isiseth
  • Like 1

Don't overdo it, bro. In my post Í said troll once, not like you stated it. The title is wrong anyways, it should be called "idea for dayZ" not "great brand new idea for dayz"

First of all - Who decides whether it's great or not? You? Me? The taco bell cashier bitch who stole me 69 cents? None of these three.

the community decides whether or not. It's ´quite arrogant calling out your so called idea being brand new and great for dayz

This kind of thing already exists in Call of Duty, no it's not original or brand new, it's just trying to implement a crap feature out of a crappy game into a another to make it more enjoyable for yourself. It's not new either; reason above.

And you don't have to be so bloody bitchy to others just because your suggestion is indeed bullshit.

ARMA2 // DAYZ IS A SIMULATION, NOT AN ARCADE SHOOTER FOR FUCK SAKE!!

• Like 1

I am in a clan of 2 people. Only 2 because we're too elite to let other members join. With the montage maker we could expand and be the biggest clan ever and take over all the servers just like everyone else could do too if theyw ere good at the game.

Senpai noticed me (´・ω・`)

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i'm having fun

• Like 2

I am in a clan of 2 people. Only 2 because we're too elite to let other members join. With the montage maker we could expand and be the biggest clan ever and take over all the servers just like everyone else could do too if theyw ere good at the game.

I DECLARE EVERYONE ON THIS POST APART FROM MY FELLOW CLAN MEMBER TO STUPID TO BE ON THE INTERNET AND HEREBY BAN YOU ALL, RRRAAAWWWRRRR

• Like 1

I DECLARE EVERYONE ON THIS POST APART FROM MY FELLOW CLAN MEMBER TO STUPID TO BE ON THE INTERNET AND HEREBY BAN YOU ALL, RRRAAAWWWRRRR

(´・ω・`)

really though.