Sign in to follow this  
yamiks

Cheater problem is getting bigger!

where the fuck are you pulling 10%, 15% and 50% from?

992139% of all statistics are made up on the spot. durrrrrrrr

Well i just got killed by one there a few minutes ago,spawned in behind me and shot me, lost a 30 days old character because he wanted too rob me?(he's in a ghillie suit with a 50 cal barret) i didnt have anything of any worth except some meat and a DMR, Anyway im done with this mod, just going too wait for the standalone so can play the game without this rubbish.

you can't really know this was a cheater unless you saw him appear from nowhere.

I'm always astounded by the audacity with which you guys (yes, I know you're a cheater) justify your actions - you're so delusional it's pathetic. I can't wait to see this mod die, just so you can't get your kicks.

i am assuming you have some proof to support that claim? no, i am not. my ingame name is vlko as well. feel free to go ask admins for server logs of my actions. if you do not have any evidence of it, keep your mouth shut, please. good night, and good fight.

• Like 1

Yeh apart from the fact i did see him appear from nowhere,i was in 3rd person veiw at the time and in the absolute arsehole of nowhere. And a Player with that kind of equipment wouldnt have been where i was.

Right... nevermind the fact that your statistics are made up and that the problem is actually getting smaller as the global ban list grows ever longer and server admins and BattlEye both are improving how they tackle the hacking issue...

This mod isn't going to die. They know it is a big problem. It takes time. Deal with it until November or make your tears a little sweeter please.

You don't get the rights to say a game or a mod is dead, simply because you're not playing it anymore.

120.107 players in the last 24 hours doesn't support your statement.

Edited by aHzdaNny

The cheating problem has destroyed this mod entirely, it's hanging on by a thread. That's why I started to play on private hives like Lingor Island. Hardly any cheaters in private hives.

The cheating problem has destroyed this mod entirely, it's hanging on by a thread. That's why I started to play on private hives like Lingor Island. Hardly any cheaters in private hives.

Being redundant doesn't make something true. Get a backbone or stitch your lips until November

I have to agree with Sticker.

The cheaters have actually decreased. It is only common sense. At it's peak, there were 400K active users (end of summer).

Now, there are about 100K per day.

Only about 20% of them are scripting in one way or another.

The numbers have definitely gone down.

My personal experience is that if I try and play on a server with more than 20 people @ the weekend I will encounter hackers in one form or another. Sometimes avoiding populated servers isn't even enough, I specfically joined a night time server with 0 people on it, over the next hour 5-6 other people join. All of a sudden I get point-blanked by an as50 in the spine then I see everyone else on the server start dying 1 by 1, seems the hacker was systematically working his way down the list of players executing them.

Hello Friends of the challenge.

I write these lines with extreme high level of frustration. Some minutes ago, me and my friend, both excellent equiped were teleported to an area and we immediately died.

And with us almost all of the players were killed. I guess it was a cheaters work.

Even if it is an excellent game i really have to say that im finished with this shit.

I`m playing online a lot of games so im used to cheaters but this was most frustrating thing ever happend to me cause hours of hard work is lost.

Whatever, what i really ask myself is what kind of people do this things ? Is here a cheater that can describe his motives to destroy the fun for many many people ?

I mean this game is about the challenge to start with almost nothing and to improve equipment bit by bit. I guess you can write a dissertation about the psychogram of cheaters and even then u wouldnt understand this peoples sick brain.

great post my friend.

even if i get killed like that once a week im still playing because i love the challange and i love the idea of the game!

i play because i have a hope of ...BEATING THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF CHEATERS.....ops not that.. a hope of this game to improve!

survived 6 days. Found myself a bike riding round half the map. Then end up getting shot through a building somehow with one shot. All i heard was ping and i was dead. Whats the point hacking fucking bollox.

Hello Friends of the challenge.

I write these lines with extreme high level of frustration. Some minutes ago, me and my friend, both excellent equiped were teleported to an area and we immediately died.

And with us almost all of the players were killed. I guess it was a cheaters work.

Even if it is an excellent game i really have to say that im finished with this shit.

I`m playing online a lot of games so im used to cheaters but this was most frustrating thing ever happend to me cause hours of hard work is lost.

Whatever, what i really ask myself is what kind of people do this things ? Is here a cheater that can describe his motives to destroy the fun for many many people ?

I mean this game is about the challenge to start with almost nothing and to improve equipment bit by bit. I guess you can write a dissertation about the psychogram of cheaters and even then u wouldnt understand this peoples sick brain.

Their motivations are simple. tbey enjoy playing God. They enjoy the panic anger and rage of other players, and how badass it makes them feel thinking they are at the top of the food chain and that nobody can stop them.

Think about how Neo must have felt in The Matrix. that is the rush they seek and want. why? No idea. perhaps their fathers porked them as a child.

I'm always astounded by the audacity with which you guys (yes, I know you're a cheater) justify your actions - you're so delusional it's pathetic. I can't wait to see this mod die, just so you can't get your kicks.

Awwww, you would rather shit on everyone's parade? That's weak Mr. sculpty-face.

I retract my statement.

I have taken down my server due to hacking. Will not return unless standalone fixes our cheating vulnerabilities.

Edited by US2942

Honestly, I bet Dayz SL will be as plagued as the mod in terms of hacks sadly.

Can the engine even be closed off? i mean the whole point of the engine was to allow people to do these abilities to make changed on the battlefield.

Either way, at-least the war Z devs have shown that they will do everything to deal with hacks and how its a number 1 priority, good confidence in them.

Shows what their priorities are.

http://forums.thewarz.com/showthread.php?9121-Hacks-amp-Cheats-how-to-beat-The-War-Z-!

Hope Rocket is as dedicated.

Do you even listen to or read Rocket's content? Dealing with Hackers for the stansalone IS their number 1 priority.

Jesus Christ, having to state the obvious over and over and over again ia really starting to get annoying...

What is not welcome ?

Complaining about people that kill other people by cheat ?

I never complained about dying by Bandits, Zombies or whatever but dying by people that use every breach in security system to fuck up people is a very very good reason to complain.

Its not complaining about the game, wich has one of the best concepts of the last years in my opinion.

Theres no need for people like you, acting like a clever dick by telling people how the world works and what things are worth to complain about. Cheaters harm the community and not the people that complain about these freaks.

Do you even listen to or read Rocket's content? Dealing with Hackers for the stansalone IS their number 1 priority.

Jesus Christ, having to state the obvious over and over and over again ia really starting to get annoying...

There is a difference between Rocket said and what the war Z dev said.

Rocket is just saying it will be something that will be dealt with, as we do somewhat expect.

What the war z dev said shows a lot more promise to make sure it wont be a problem and how dedicated they will be.

If your talking about what he said in the Reddit QA, if not could you please post it? I can not find it.

I love Dayz, a lot, i doubt War z can give me the same feelings as Dayz, its the only game I play now a days, but the hacking is out of control.

There is a difference between Rocket said and what the war Z dev said.

Rocket is just saying it will be something that will be dealt with, as we do somewhat expect.

What the war z dev said shows a lot more promise to make sure it wont be a problem and how dedicated they will be.

If your talking about what he said in the Reddit QA, if not could you please post it? I can not find it.

I love Dayz, a lot, i doubt War z can give me the same feelings as Dayz, its the only game I play now a days, but the hacking is out of control.

He has said in a couple of interviews it is their number one priority.

http://www.fpsgeneral.com/news/dayz/21388-dean-rocket-hall-pledges-to-fight-hacking-in-dayz

There are more to look at as well.

Unfortunately Rocket doesnt care about this mod anymore so we shall wait for the standalone.

That was a good one.

Too bad it was completely ignorant.

The point of all this is not the capacity of dev to secure the game, or why cheater do this.

The point is, why hacker make program for little 10 year old noobs ?

Before all that, there was a good comunity of hacker, who approved the development of the internet, helping servers admins and devs by showing them the security breack, and how to solve it.

There was in the old day, more REAL hacker, and of course, some ca$her who wanted to make money.

But now, the money have take the power on the last free world, internet.. And we will see more and more people does this kind of things.

Its not the Dayz Mod who are dead, its the FREE internet !

In the old day, hacker dont take a name like "anonymous", because in the old day every hacker was a "anonymous", a hacker who defend the free internet..

Now they must take a name to differentiate them self from other ca$her who rot sense of what is a hacker..

How bad we are..

So.. Say Hail to acta, pipa and all this shit, and take part of the herd, because money always win... Until the end of civilization :)