chjjj2

who killed me

Hi,

Is there any way to find out who killed me or look at my stats after i got killed?

I'm interested to know how they noticed me there me as i was lying in a forest not moving for several minutes while i was looking at a map on my laptop.

Thanks

CJ

Likely they ran right cross you while you were AFK.

And no, there's no way to check who it was, fortunately and unfortunately.

If someone had an IR scope, you would've been glowing white against a black background, even if lying down in a forest.

Chances are it was just bad luck. You could have been spotted with a thermal scope from hundreds of metres away or as mentioned above, someone just stumbled onto you.

hmm true.. just a bit gutted after i spent 3 hours re kitting myself after i died last night for the first time in 2 weeks :(

ah well.. i'll start a new life later

i actually just ran past where my i got killed earlier and my body seemed to still be there. it was a good 4 or 5 hours ago. dont they disappear quickly after you die? so i just spent an hour gettnig new stuff and then ran across most of my old stuff as well lol :)

Lol, same thing happened to me earlier. ( The finding my body with everything still there ) I was happy :)

i actually just ran past where my i got killed earlier and my body seemed to still be there. it was a good 4 or 5 hours ago. dont they disappear quickly after you die? so i just spent an hour gettnig new stuff and then ran across most of my old stuff as well lol :)

Indeed its awesome that your dead player model stays spawned for many hrs after you croak.

i lubs it ^__^ uhh huh <3