UmBe

SMK Animations

I would like to see something like this included in the standalone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vklOq6KFQy4

PS: I don't have anything to do with this mod, I just stumbled over this video on youtube

Edited by UmBe
  • Like 12

Its been posted before but I still give this my full support.

would be great, though i dont think the makers of this mod would give their work to another game for nothing

Use search

It's been posted >:(

I used the search, but i didn't find anything

but I'm still sorry for reposting

I'm all for it. Day-Z has a broader range of movement than most FPSs but these would be an exellent addition. Just make sure that the additions are the sort of things that noob players can ignore if they want but seasoned players can make full use of. And make sure that the crosshair is disabled in blindfire mode!

Does anyone know how easy this sort of thing is to implement? Is it a simple question of coding in the new animations and control scheme and reskinning the models? Does anything need to be done to the environment to make sure that blind fire and back to wall work properly? I've wanted some kind of quick evasive move for ages!

Also, the ability to quickly switch to your sidearm. Your rifle is on a sling anyway (it's slung over your shoulder when its stored), why not use the sling properly?

Edited by Bribase

You just run the mod alongside dayz and there you have it, you also need a server runnig that mod though, someone who owns a non hive server should try it.

I'm taking back my comment, the truth is that 90% of the DayZ players won't even need those animations because all they do is use the prone position and snipe other players...

Used a lot of time ago, some bugs when using together with ACE 2 (simply no animation lol). Maybe will be nice in DayZ...

I like the idea of being able to move more freely! You got my beans!

Yeah looks awesome. Would love the ability to holster my pistol as well ability to get the rifle to my hands a lot faster.