Sign in to follow this  
broguenz

Heroes, Bandits, Murderers

I know humanity is pretty screwed up, I like the idea of humanity.

Skins is something that is more convenient than realistic to me.

We shouldn't all look the same unless a group has a uniform.

If skins are here to stay I think bandit and hero should be harder to achieve.

And a special skin is needed for serial killers that give even the bandits a bad name.

• Like 1

My dog better get a choke collar or some skull looking bandana after his 5th murder or so.

• Like 3

Humanity and skins are a good idea. But I kind of liked playing before skins came in. There was even more confusion and risk over who you can and can't trust, making the game that bit more tense. Now it's a bit more straight forward since unless something's glitched, you know someone with a bandit skin got his skin for a reason and will more than likely attack you. And someone with a hero skin can usually (not always) be trusted since it takes work to get that skin.

My dog better get a choke collar or some skull looking bandana after his 5th murder or so.

Fair enough.

Is it time for canine ghillie suits?

Humanity and skins are a good idea. But I kind of liked playing before skins came in. There was even more confusion and risk over who you can and can't trust, making the game that bit more tense. Now it's a bit more straight forward since unless something's glitched, you know someone with a bandit skin got his skin for a reason and will more than likely attack you. And someone with a hero skin can usually (not always) be trusted since it takes work to get that skin.

Lets hope they don't get any ideas for skins from your avatar.

Hero could be a fraud by simply healing his bandit mates or by other means.

Bandit may not mean bandit either which I think is a shame considering I shoot bandits.

Edited by RogueNZ

People don't look at what skin your wearing before they shoot... Its more OH CRAP moving target kill it! I think folks want bandit skins removed so bandits can wear ghillie suits again, simple as that.

Personally i like the look of old school bandit skins, ones you see in lingor now. In my opinion they should just have alternate clothing that anyone can wear at anytime and get rid of humanity meter, not really doing anything anyways.

Lets hope they don't get any ideas for skins from your avatar.

Hero could be a fraud by simply healing his bandit mates or by other means.

Bandit may not mean bandit either which I think is a shame considering I shoot bandits.

Haha, good point. Good idea to always be cautious anyway. I have run into one or two guys with bandit skins who have actually ended up being friendly and helping out a lot, but for the most part I start aiming for a headshot when I see a bandit skin unless they give me reason not to

Personally I think skins should be more customizable and integrate the loot system more, whilst each has pros and cons. And for the current system I think they should implement a different component that doesn't include your skin.

People don't look at what skin your wearing before they shoot... Its more OH CRAP moving target kill it! I think folks want bandit skins removed so bandits can wear ghillie suits again, simple as that.

Personally i like the look of old school bandit skins, ones you see in lingor now. In my opinion they should just have alternate clothing that anyone can wear at anytime and get rid of humanity meter, not really doing anything anyways.

They say variety is the beans of life.

Though I think anyone should be able to use a ghillie and not have it mean bandit

Some danger meeting a devil in disguise or the surprise at being helped by a bandit (or someone in a ghillie for that matter) is a good thing.

I

I know humanity is pretty screwed up, I like the idea of humanity.

Skins is something that is more convenient than realistic to me.

We shouldn't all look the same unless a group has a uniform.

If skins are here to stay I think bandit and hero should be harder to achieve.

And a special skin is needed for serial killers that give even the bandits a bad name.

I think that groups should get to have their own clothes and basically you join the group you get an outfut which is pretty much the same,and if you play as a lone wolf you can have your own outfit

Is hero skin being removed as well? :/

I'm not even sure bandit skins are being removed. I may not have read the latest memo though.

The more skins the better i say mofo's ! > :D

Edited by liquidcactus

Sauce?

I think reading older patch news thinking it is current. dunno.