twd28888

why can i not join ANY god dam servers?

i get many messages saying things about deleted content, or acceptance keys, getting kicked or just a bad rejected connection....i can understand that joining a server may not be easy...but 3 weeks later and i cant join any....its just frustrating, what am i doing wrong? i have not played this mod ONCE damm it!!

Moved to troubleshooting, you are likely to get more helpful responses if you are more specific about the exact errors you are getting.

all i got on troubleshooting was one guy asking me to skype and another guy taking offence when i politley turned down the offer, and i figure this being SERVER GENERAL, somebody would actually help me instead of pointlessly telling me to go somewhere else, now kindly do not post on this thread if you have nothing of value to say to me, thank you

Verify the files on Steam? or reinstall if not?

Sounds like you have done something to the files, maybe another mod, maybe the are not up to date, maybe you edited something?

all i got on troubleshooting was one guy asking me to skype and another guy taking offence when i politley turned down the offer, and i figure this being SERVER GENERAL, somebody would actually help me instead of pointlessly telling me to go somewhere else, now kindly do not post on this thread if you have nothing of value to say to me, thank you

I didn't tell you to go somewhere else, I moved your thread to the appropriate forum section. Your post is very vague, making it harder for people to help you as they do not know the exact problem.

Edited by smasht_AU

i cant download them again for a 3rd time because it takes DAYS! 3 days last time for one fucking game! and thats 3 WHOLE days too, have verified the files on steam, did not do fuck all, have spent 3 weeks looking on google, youtube, yahoo and nothing, not a fucking thing that helps me out, why does this seem to work for every other cunt but me? why me? my PC can handle it, i PAID to make sure of that, and now im just left with a bigger, louder PC with a shitty military sim game that i have no plans to use. fuck man!

I didn't tell you to go somewhere else, I moved your thread to the appropriate forum section. Your post is very vague, making it harder for people to help you as they do not know the exact problem.

the problem is in my first post.

" deleted content, or acceptance keys, getting kicked or just a bad rejected connection "

basicly, i can not join a server, it would not matter if i explained the exact problem, because for 1, i do not know myself, THATS WHY IM FUCKING ASKING, and 2, if someone has not had the same problem as me, then chances are they will not know how to fix it, so by just putting in key words like i did, mabey someone who has had the same problem will recognise!

Lose the attitude. Be specific, post the exact error messages, what things you have tried so far, your installation process etc.