Sign in to follow this  
twd28888

can someone PLEASE just help me get this shit up and running? =[

been trying for 3 weeks now. mabey write out a whole, detailed walk thru on install it? keeping in mind i have a disc copy of arma 2 and the OA from the combined ops pack off steam ( only OA was downloaded from the pack, Arma 2 was paused and remains paused ) also, how to use Dayz commander or whatever luancher you tell me to use. id really be thankfull

• Like 1

If this guy is offering to spend his time walking you through installing this and you say "sorry dont have skype." How else is he going to walk you through it, telepathy?

You damn well download skype and make an account (for free, I might add).

• Like 1

what so you can record it, make fun of me and put it on youtube? fuck you asshole, seriously go fuck youre self, i seen this exact thing on another thread on this forum, so guy offerd help via skype, the guy refused and someone ( may have been you ) thry to order him to do it, im not even sure what skype is, is a video chat? coz i dont even have a webcam

Some people...

Skype is many things.

- A voice chat

- A video call chat

- A text chat

He just wants to be able to talk to you through text chat moron.

And don't worry about it going up on youtube to be laughed at. Your appalling grammar does that all by itself.

oooooh more spelling police i see. fuck you man, youre moms dead! so HAHAHAHAHA on that

I hope no one helps you.

DayZ doesn't need any more illiterate retards.

yeah and i hope youre moms death was both painfull and depressing, fuck you asshole, im gunna go say hi to my mom, because she is still alive. fucking asshole

Thats enough, you come here screaming for help, fucking this & fucking that and insulting left right and center.

I don't want you here...

Get out.

• Like 2