I hate the fact that people can get the AS50 tws. It is so over-powered as fuck. You don't even need to be good to rack up tens and tens of murders.

I hate the fact that people can get the AS50 tws. It is so over-powered as fuck. You don't even need to be good to rack up tens and tens of murders.

Alt+F4 because you're afraid of losing gear in a game where the first code of it's conduct is 'Do not get attached to your gear'.

Man up boys, right now that little girl living down the street has bigger testicles than you.

-MONSTER

Oh SHIT! Beans for you, madam!

• Like 1

I hate the fact that people need to hate useless shit.

I hate the fact that people need to hate useless shit.

Of course you would dislike a statement by someone that addresses the advantages cheaters/hackers gain over legit players.

not a cheater or a hacker for having an AS50 TWS get over it

Not currently in the loot tables, thus anyone who uses one is a cheater, period.

You're allowed to use scripted weapons aslong as you didnt spawn them in. It may be cheating to you but its not. If I kill a sniper who has a TWS you better know I'm picking it up.

OP is a perfect example of why the DayZ community is absolute shit. Even a bigger example of why I play on public servers with a provate hive.

You're allowed to use scripted weapons aslong as you didnt spawn them in. It may be cheating to you but its not. If I kill a sniper who has a TWS you better know I'm picking it up.

Then you are a cheater, and if your found using one on our server and don't drop it after being warned you'll be banned.

It amazes me that anyone can think it is OK to use something that isn't in the loot tables.

• Like 1

probably he cant do anything ingame so need advantage with that tws gun. maybe when he learn to play he will start to play without cheating.

I wouldn't know I take my deaths like a man!

Then you are a cheater, and if your found using one on our server and don't drop it after being warned you'll be banned.

It amazes me that anyone can think it is OK to use something that isn't in the loot tables.

While he might be exploitiing he is not cheating. And you may NOT ban him without breaking the hosting rules.

No, its not even close to that.

This is a Zombie mod. And that part of the mod is awesome.Bandits are the ones ruining the game.

OH MY GOD!!!! "This is a Zombie Mod, and Bandits are the ones ruining the game"

If all you have to worry about in this game is Zombies, you have NOTHING to worry about. You could play this game forever and never need a weapon, if all you were trying to avoid were Zombies! Oh, BTW according to Rocket they are not Zombies, they are "Infected". I can't even remotely figure out what can be fun about this game if there was no PvP.

This is supposed to be a realistic post apocalyptic world, with infected people running around. Keyword there is realistic, you are going to have other people running around in this world trying to survive also. They will be doing whatever is necessary to survive, and if that means killing another human being, then that is what will happen.

If you take the PvP out of this, there is ZERO challenge, none what so ever.

Ok? I have 3k+ servers to play on?

Oh and I'll leave this here http://www.battleye.com/support.html

No one is banned for using non-hack programs (like Fraps, overlays, etc.), picking up or using hacked in-game items, weapons or vehicles, being on a server at the same time as a cheater, or other passive non-cheating activity. Therefore all requests mentioning these things as possible reasons for the global ban are ignored.

Edited by JarethJams

I go with "Alt f4 if you see a bandit trying to ruin your gameplay"

I also found a neat way to never lose my current gear - Dont join a server.

Bandits and other PK'ers simply ruin this gameplay completely.

I cannot wait till Alt-F4'ing will carry some form of penalty with it. People who "combat log" fall into the same category as people who use weapons that are not in the loot tables, cheaters/exploiters. How bogus is it for someone who has been tracking a person for kilometers, to lose their reward (loot) because some crybaby doesn't want to have to scavenge for gear/food/water again.

Be a man/women, if someone was good enough to kill you, DIE, let them get the spoils, and move on.

You know, you always are telling me Rocket said this, Rocket said that. Guess what, Rocket also said that the PvP part of this game is exactly what he envisioned. He likes the idea of people spying on other groups through their TS, finding out where their stash is, and raiding it.

It is part of the game, and it was intended to be in the game, so if you think it ruins the game so much, maybe you should just go back to CoD/BF3 and hack away. In fact, the reason you probably hate it so much is that you are no good at it. Now it makes all the sense in the world why you hack at FPS's, you are bad at them.

Ok? I have 3k+ servers to play on?

Oh and I'll leave this here http://www.battleye.com/support.html

No one is banned for using non-hack programs (like Fraps, overlays, etc.), picking up or using hacked in-game items, weapons or vehicles, being on a server at the same time as a cheater, or other passive non-cheating activity. Therefore all requests mentioning these things as possible reasons for the global ban are ignored.

Exactly, I never said anything about a Global Ban, next excuse.

If you use a scripted in weapon you are cheating, it is not in the loot table.

If you can't play the game in the current form, and have to resort to using illegial weapons, you shouldn't play the game. Go play with AndreasB and hack away in CoD/BF3.

It's not cheating battle eye said it themselves but you can believe in what you want :D

Global Ban, they are referring to a Global Ban, I'll say it again Global Ban.

If you think that using a weapon or vehicle that IS NOT IN THE GAME AND HAS TO BE SCRIPTED/HACKED IN isn't cheating, you must have a learning disability.

Please name me any other game on the market that allows you to hack in weapons that are not already in t he game. You can't because everyone in the gaming community (developers/players), minus the hackers themselves, know that is CHEATING.

Global Ban, they are referring to a Global Ban, I'll say it again Global Ban.

If you think that using a weapon or vehicle that IS NOT IN THE GAME AND HAS TO BE SCRIPTED/HACKED IN isn't cheating, you must have a learning disability.

Please name me any other game on the market that allows you to hack in weapons that are not already in t he game. You can't because everyone in the gaming community (developers/players), minus the hackers themselves, know that is CHEATING.

That's pretty funny AADiC because I saw you using hacked in weapons and soilder clothing..

That's pretty funny AADiC because I saw you using hacked in weapons and soilder clothing..

When was that, seeing as I havn't logged into the game in a month or more, lol. Even then I think I have played a total of 3 hours of the game.

Edit: Just curious what name was I on, only use one name in game and it isn't the same as this one.

Edited by AADiC

When was that, seeing as I havn't logged into the game in a month or more, lol. Even then I think I have played a total of 3 hours of the game.

Edit: Just curious what name was I on, only use one name in game and it isn't the same as this one.

Yeah....it was a once ago..