It's perfectly fine to have that weapon. Yes, it is hacked into the game, but you cannot receive a global ban unless you are the person who hacked it in. I carry that gun whenever I can. It's amazing.

You just KNOW the guy with the name "ZZZZ_StAtIK_ZZZZZXXxZXZXZ" is gonna be this much of a douche.

• Like 1

Spoken like a true cheater.

Exactly, you can not receive a Global Ban, but on quite a few servers, you will receive a server ban.

Ehh, no? Fuck off.

And no, you may receive a ban, but then they are admin abusing. Dispute your ban here, and they are forced to lift it because they went against DayZ rules when banning for possession

Op does have a point. It is part of the game now that people can dupe and alt-f4 with no consequences, but it's heavily frowned upon. I will admit if I come across a TWS AS50 I'm taking it and if I get banned on a server I have 3k other servers to join.

To answer your question basically once you collapse and die right before you hit the "you are dead screen" alt f-4 and your body will sink.

Edited by JarethJams

Why do threads like this even exist?

Why do people like him get to be server admins?

What is love?

your body disappears but they get the kill..the rest of the topic is a shit..altf4 pussies and hacked or at least suspect weapons..

Scum like you make this community so ugly.. you deserve a ban nothing else. alt+f4ing, exploiting, using hacked weapons... just go to hell and grow up kid.

• Like 1

Scum like you make this community so ugly.. you deserve a ban nothing else. alt+f4ing, exploiting, using hacked weapons... just go to hell and grow up kid.

You sound like the kid.

• Like 1

Alt+F4 because you're afraid of losing gear in a game where the first code of it's conduct is 'Do not get attached to your gear'.

Man up boys, right now that little girl living down the street has bigger testicles than you.

-MONSTER

• Like 4

Alt+F4 because you're afraid of losing gear in a game where the first code of it's conduct is 'Do not get attached to your gear'.

Man up boys, right now that little girl living down the street has bigger testicles than you.

-MONSTER

I go with "Alt f4 if you see a bandit trying to ruin your gameplay"

I also found a neat way to never lose my current gear - Dont join a server.

Bandits and other PK'ers simply ruin this gameplay completely.

Edited by AndreasB

I go with "Alt f4 if you see a bandit trying to ruin your gameplay"

I also found a neat way to never lose my current gear - Dont join a server.

Bandits and other PK'ers simply ruin this gameplay completely.

Bandits ruin the game? What the hell are you smoking. That's like playing BF3 and saying guns ruin the game. You nit wit go play solitaire. How can you play a PVP mod and then complain about PVP ........... in the hell is wrong with people.

PS: This is the bandit thread. Go spew your rainbow loving pansyness elsewhere.

Edited by Col. Kurtz

Bandits ruin the game? What the hell are you smoking. That's like playing BF3 and saying guns ruin the game. You nit wit go play solitaire. How can you play a PVP mod and then complain about PVP ........... in the hell is wrong with people.

PS: This is the bandit thread. Go spew your rainbow loving pansyness elsewhere.

No, its not even close to that.

This is a Zombie mod. And that part of the mod is awesome.Bandits are the ones ruining the game.

No.

It's a survival mod.

How you survive is up to you.

Some cooperate, some steal and kill.

Some survive by disconnecting from the game. How pathetic is that?

No, its not even close to that.

This is a Zombie mod. And that part of the mod is awesome.Bandits are the ones ruining the game.

See this ? "Go Solo, team up with friends or take on the world as you choose your path in this brutal and chilling landscape using whatever means you stumble upon to survive." See the part about "whatever means" also see step 2 on the main page. Quit your crying you ninny.

So you just "happened" to stumble upon a AS50 TWS? And now you want to know if Alt+F4 is legit?

I hope someone bans your cheating ass.

• Like 1

So you just "happened" to stumble upon a AS50 TWS? And now you want to know if Alt+F4 is legit?

I hope someone bans your cheating ass.

He hasnt cheated?

• Like 1

He hasnt cheated?

Owning the weapon is cheating and combat logging is cheating, he is two for two.

Like my Signature?

Owning the weapon is cheating and combat logging is cheating, he is two for two.

Like my Signature?

No, its not. Its borderline exploiting, but its not cheating.

Love it :D

Owning a scripted weapon isn't cheating unless they had it scripted themselves. Exploiting means to take advantage of a bug, glitch or vulnerability and by combat logging that doesn't fall under a glitch or bug. He's just taking advantage of what he has. Yes its sad but hey its there and he can log out when ever he feels like it.

Edited by JarethJams

No, its not. Its borderline exploiting, but its not cheating.

Love it :D

Wonder why us SA's who remove people who do both those things don't get blacklisted then?

Anyways, avoiding death by logging is cheating, Rocket has said as much, that is why it wont be possible in the standalone. As far as the using of weapons that are NOT in the loot tables, well that says it right there.

I can't wait for them to fix the alt f4 problem and you try to do it and die. Then you'll be like, "wtf it's part of the game" and they'll be like no.jpg&w=489&h=604&ei=ZJdDUI-jA-rU2AXq_IDQDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=641&vpy=121&dur=1047&hovh=250&hovw=202&tx=101&ty=121&sig=112172922043187950224&page=1&tbnh=133&tbnw=108&start=0&ndsp=53&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0,i:85

I can't wait for them to fix the alt f4 problem and you try to do it and die. Then you'll be like, "wtf it's part of the game" and they'll be like no.jpg&w=489&h=604&ei=ZJdDUI-jA-rU2AXq_IDQDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=641&vpy=121&dur=1047&hovh=250&hovw=202&tx=101&ty=121&sig=112172922043187950224&page=1&tbnh=133&tbnw=108&start=0&ndsp=53&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0,i:85

Image copy fail much?