samatra

[GUIDE] Vehicles & Repair

The UAZ has 2 seats in the front' date=' 3 seats in the middle, and 2 seats in the back. :)

[/quote']

Yes, exactly, there are two seats in the back in UAZ. Funny thing, just yesterday I was coming home and saw UAZ stopping before traffic lights and had time to look at these two back seats, they are identical to ones in ArmA 2 :)

Overall UAZ is a great vehicle for team, a strategical resource if you ask me. Love the UAZ.

Sweet guide, wish it included loacations though. Spent so many lives just looking for the Ural... Though id have to say the UAZ and the Van are the best, I personally like the Van, i mean look ITS BLUE!!! Then again that makes it hard to hide...

Sweet guide' date=' wish it included loacations though. Spent so many lives just looking for the Ural... Though id have to say the UAZ and the Van are the best, I personally like the Van, i mean look ITS BLUE!!! Then again that makes it hard to hide...

[/quote']

I found the Ural. :) It hasn't been moved on almost every server I've been to.

The PBX tops out at 70... It is super fast. I ran between Elektro and Berezino in 5mins each way.

My team and I use the UAZ also. Really is an assets to our cause. Along with our chopper, we are freely able to restock/pick up allies and go along our business with out harm from bandits/strangers/zombies :-)

Does the bus actually have inventory? We had one the other night and couldn't access it...

You can access it in two ways:

1) Sit on passenger, scroll mouse, press Gear

2) Sit anywhere, open map, press Units, press Gear

Is the Lux SUV available? If so - anyone know where to actually find it? I've literally went around the full map and never saw one previously.

Is the Lux SUV available? If so - anyone know where to actually find it? I've literally went around the full map and never saw one previously.

A WHITE HILUX spawns beside a house near the southern barns/factory area.

A WHITE HILUX spawns in the Prigor gated/fenced-off area.

You can find all of the vehicle spawning locations in

handy video I found. Though even if you go to a spawn location, the vehicle may not be there. Someone else could have easily taken it.

A WHITE HILUX spawns beside a house near the southern barns/factory area.

A WHITE HILUX spawns in the Prigor gated/fenced-off area.

You can find all of the vehicle spawning locations in

handy video I found. Though even if you go to a spawn location' date=' the vehicle may not be there. Someone else could have easily taken it.

[/quote']

This is what I'm looking for :)

SUV_TK_CIV_EP1_en.jpg

How do you find the Littlebird and Мi-17, Civilian? never seen it before

How do you find the Littlebird and Мi-17' date=' Civilian? never seen it before

[/quote']

They was in earlier versions of the mod. There almost nothing left of vehicles like littlebird or black suv.

I know this is kind of off topic but if i leave a car parked somewhere then leave the server and come bak to it later will it still be there if no one has taken it

I know this is kind of off topic but if i leave a car parked somewhere then leave the server and come bak to it later will it still be there if no one has taken it

Yes, if you save it.

How do i save it and if i save it will it hop servers, also how do i know if i have found a car that i can fix up and drive does it look kind of destroyed or will it look normal and okay

This should be stickied.

Cars do NOT server hop with you. Like tents, once they are planted, thats the server they stay on. And (again) like tents, they are present on the server, even when you are offline.

Why were the Lux SUV, M17, and MH-6 little bird taken out?

Admin: Please sticky this thread! :D

I was wondering. Im playing on DE(Germany) Servers, but i never encountered an Vehicle, not even a Bicyle by the so called spawn points.

But i find a lot of car parts to fix a Vehicle. Are they disabled or something, because in the Changelog nothing was written about the vehicles would be disabled <_<

I was trying to pick up a wheel and I see here that it only takes up 6 inventory spaces so I tried to put it in my backpack but was a no go. can parts go in the back pack?

Hello guys..........

good guiding about vehicle repairing parts.

:murder: :ph34r: :murder:

Amount of details you put in OP is simply astounding!

I always have respect for people who compiles a helpful post or a guide with tons of information.

Kudos sir.

Edited by leettari