smKes

Dayz Horror Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Staff

I cant find your server, can you explain how to find it threw dayz commander please. I really need a friendly server to begin playing dayz.

In Commander, make sure to raise your max ping to 300. It's the slide bar near the upper left. Then type fr191 into the search box and it should pop up. May take a moment for it to show as the program searches for it. Hope this helps.

Das Z came to some OP(overpowered)??i just die 3x by Z(never happen to me) Z just hit me max 2times and i pass out :/

and thanks that retards who flying with heli on the coats and killing spawned players :D ....at least i saw heli for the first time :D

I didn't create the visual stuff, i did ad the sounds only :D

well the fast way or easy way is often a good way :) still its a epic intro. mind fixing something for the youtube vids we are gonna post? neat to have a lil intro on them to start and tehn jump into the actuall recording.

Das Z came to some OP(overpowered)??i just die 3x by Z(never happen to me) Z just hit me max 2times and i pass out :/

and thanks that retards who flying with heli on the coats and killing spawned players :D ....at least i saw heli for the first time :D

what was your ingame name?

Richard

oh the kamenka incident. sorry man that was me. wanted to zoom in and hit wrong button. i dont shot new spawns normaly.

A lot of new stuff to announce!!

The past couple of days our technical group have been working very hard to bring you all these goodies I'm about to present to you guys.

We have also had support from all the donators & all the clan members, coming up with many great ideas. So, where to begin?

·
NEW Teamspeak server supporting
persons at the same time!

Join our teamspeak to play with all the
STH
members, admins and other guests. Bring your friends and we'll even make you a private room you can have for you and your friend.

The new Teamspeak server is:
ts.survivingthehorror.net

·
A brand new

Visit
to get the latest news about the server, read guides on the
forum
, share your stories, artwork and anything else you'd like to talk about. There will also be many helpful links to help out our new players in case you got stuck on something.

·
A
for STH-members

STH is not only a clan for DayZ players, we play alot of other games including CS: Global Offensive and Guild Wars 2. Join the steam group for quick access to the server we'll be playing on, chat in-game, or maybe even gifting games to each other!

·
Our own

Watch our videos, share our videos, like our videos, comment our videos, subscribe to our videos or even upload your OWN video! There's so much you can do on youtube. Watch us play together in tactical squads, choppers, sniping, surviving or just fooling around and blowing stuff up with satchel charges. There is also a trailer on our channel for our servers.

·
Not one, not two, but FOUR new servers...

Speaking of servers, we'll have four servers that will be up and running
soon!
( We will update when they are Live! )

There will be two lingor map servers. One Regular and one Veteran. If you want to PVP we recommend the veteran server. The beginners will probably stay in our regular server.

Same goes for the other two servers, which will be running the standard Chernarus map. Just like the other lingor servers, one will be Regular, and the other one Veteran.

A very good thing about dedicated server and private hive is that you can run your own Anti-cheat programs. The private hive will reduce the amount of hackers alone itself by alot, add our own anti-cheat program to that and there will be even less!

Ontop of that, we have admins online on teamspeak that you can contact if you have any problems with hackers or any other questions.

The servers will be restarting every 12 hours which means the gameplay will be smooth all the time, even if we have 50 players online on every server!

The timer for vehicles respawning will not be 7 long and annoying days, it will
only
be 24 Hours

·
Donations is what keeping us in the air!

As you may or may not know this server is not for free. We have about 100,- costs every month to website and our server. For that we made a Donate option! There will be benefits when you donate to our server. See for more info at Benafits of Donation!

Click on this link to donate to our server :: Donate Here

·
Benifits of Donating

When you donate you will receive an ingame item! it will be depending on the amount you donate! I will have a log that i will be list in the link below that shows you who Donated and what amount we received so you all can see i only use this for the servers and not for anything else. I hope you all like the idea and i hope "Surviving the Horror" will have allot of nice servers with all game types for you to play on!

Benefit list:

3,- | 1x Cayote Backpack

5,- | 1x Ghillie suit

8,- | 1x M9 SD + 4x M9SD Mags

10.- | 1x L85A2AWS + 4x Stanag Mags

15,- |-1x AS50 + 2x Nato Rounds + 2x M107 Mags

20,- | VIP Members status on TS

After you have donated 20,- the list will reset and you start from the Cayote Backpack!

Remember this is just you helping us and we are doing something in return for you!

Make sure to stop by on our teamspeak on ts.survivingthehorror.net and say hello, we are always happy to get new members.

Edited by SurvivingTheHorror
  • Like 3

Nice logo for version 1 :D

Love the font <3

Only thing i would change (personally) The picture from the guy, i'd make it like a semi-burned picture, with like burned edges, more cool for a zombie game, but ++ for this!

hi have played for a few days as frosty with a friend but now i cant speak to anyone or find STH please let me know how to get it going.

hi have played for a few days as frosty with a friend but now i cant speak to anyone or find STH please let me know how to get it going.

yea we got a new teamspeak server. ts.survivingthehorror.net and we also have a lingor map called STH, and of course the regular FR191 is online :)

Edit: if you need help to get the lingor map working you can join us on TS and look me up and I'll help you.

Edited by Scaar

Hi guys!!

I am unbanned :) wohoooo back to post some more.. hahaha

//smKes

Pay to have all the best items in the game and camper on a hill? I think a backpack Alice, makarov, morphine, two cans of beans and one coke would be enough, give the best items to players ruin the Dayz experience, sorry but I will not play, this is not fun.

Then you don't understand our system, but if you don't want to play it's all up to you.. It's not about the items.. It's about a server and a community that needs an income in a nice legit way.. We try to say thanks to people who want to invest in our project.. it's not that we do this to make profit..

Other than that our team needs to gather the items in the world and try to have a secret camp for posible dontations.. So it has a fun side for the clan aswell..

you only look in a negatve way to my post and the hard work we put into it to make it become an awsome server for everyone..

I hope you have fun in dayz

Lingor server #1 is online, our team will work as fast as possible to bring up the other 3 servers, stay posted! ;)

i looking forward to Chernarus servers :) with global chat could be more team up :)

and how i find the server(s)?

Edited by Kapr

i looking forward to Chernarus servers :) with global chat could be more team up :)

and how i find the server(s)?

You can also join our teamspeak, to chat & talk ^^.

You will find the servers if you search for "STH"

Our current Chernarus map server is called "FR 191"

Greetz