smKes

Dayz Horror Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Staff

DayZ Horror

dlm5uo.jpg

^ Click this to go to our website ^

> New Unique Server <

DayZ Sahrani #1 (0.2 Alpha - 101480) - IP: 46.4.31.87:2402

We recently acquired the privilege of hosting the new 'Sahrani' map mod for DayZ. We are one of the few server hosts that have the server files to do so, so come join the DayZ Horror Community and gain early access to new content and new mods! Our server has More Vehicles and Custom Vehicle locations as well as gear modifications like removing and adding certain weapons.

> !UPDATE! <

As of now we are the official testers of the new Map being produced 'Sahrani'. Our community will help make 'Sahrani' the best Map for DayZ out there by constantly playing the awesome map, finding any bugs/glitches and reporting them to the developers. This is a great privilege to be apart of such a massive project and you can be apart of it to.

To get involved, you have to become a official member of the DayZ Horror community as either a Lone Wolf member or apart of a current clan or make your own but rules still apply to making a clan, see above. If you don't you'll only have access to the public server while official members will have access to the passworded server this being the main server where bug testing and 90% of players will be. But don't be fooled as bug testing is tied into playing normally so you are not forced to find bugs, just play and enjoy.

> !UPDATE! <

We've updated our Sahrani server to version 0.2. This comes with bug fixes, spawn fixes, extra building additions a Basic Version of *Base Building*

Base Building allows users to collect crafting books to create fortification for each type of book you collect. Currently there are 3 books and each book has several buildings you can create in each.

More weapons have been added and some changed to.

More vehicles have been added.

A massive update that suits everyone's enjoyment needs and its only getting started.

===================================================================================================

General Information

DayZ Horror is a large Clan based community that excels at small - large squadron tactics to own sovereignty of the map and have a in-game Military type communities relying on supply runs to gather resources like food, tools and weapons. Fear not if your a Lone Wolf as you are still welcome though be warned, traversing the map will be increasingly difficult with the small - large clan squadrons roaming for supplies. Your death will be inevitable unless you join one of the many clans in the DayZ Horror Community.

-This is how DayZ is meant to be played-

We use Team Speak 3 to communicate with all our members and how our clans communicate. We have whole community meetings every Monday which just updates you on events and general changes.

Our Team Speak is:

ts.dayzhorror.com

===================================================================================================

Server Information

We have many server for the pleasure of our community members/clans, this ranges from Chernarus to Tavianna which is monitored by DayZ Horror Staff to make sure our members are safe from hackers during their stay. Custom maps that are supported by our servers are always updated to their latest version for optimum performance and has very little down time.

A list of our servers is as follows:

DayZ Chernarus #1 (1.7.5.1 - 101480) - IP: 46.4.31.87:2302

DayZ Chernarus #2 (1.7.5.1 - 101480) - IP: 46.4.31.87:2314

DayZ Tavianna #2 (1.5.0 - 100544) - IP: 46.4.31.87:2382

DayZ Sahrani #1 (0.1 Alpha - 101480) - IP: 46.4.31.87:2402

> Most Popular Server <

DayZ Tavianna #2 (1.5.0 - 100544) - IP: 46.4.31.87:2382

Our Tavianna server uses the DayZland.EU download on DayZ Commander.

If other map mods gets popular a new server may get created if the community wants it enough. We rely on the community to communicate to us what they want so we can make them the funniest servers they can have.

Clan Information

Our clans started from the legend of STH vs. CTH. From here is where DayZ Horror community started. After many updates and community changes we started supporting more servers and new clans that wanted to rival STH and CTH. Allies and Foes are made and destroyed, while the STH and CTH roam.

Joining STH is simple. Follow this link and all the information you require will be visible to you including the application format:

http://dayzhorror.co...-rules-for-sth/

Joining CTH is simple. Follow this link and all the information you require will be visible to you including the application format:

http://dayzhorror.co...plying-for-cth/

Joining SRT is simple. Follow this link and all the information you require will be visible to you including the application format:

http://dayzhorror.co...-rules-for-srt/

If you wish to create your own clan you MUST be a member on our official website with all your members to. Once you've applied and been accepted for your new clan to be made you will get your very own Team Speak Channel for you and your clan members.

To apply to make a new clan go to this link:

http://dayzhorror.co...efore-applying/

2s9drtw.jpg

^ Click this to go to our website ^

Edited by smKes
  • Like 26

haha.. We are in the woods so don't worry :P

• Like 3

Ill try the server out the next time I am on. So if you see me running around I am friendly.

I'll be on for sure, also I'm friendly. If my ping is to high I won't < not sure if that will create any probs on the server yet.

Im coming. my player name is Basedgod and my friend is Baby_RRino. Were friendly depending on how you act.

actually im not sure i want to go.. you have a good amount of people so good chance there will or already is a hacker

• Like 1

actually im not sure i want to go.. you have a good amount of people so good chance there will or already is a hacker

There won't be any hackers on our server, and if there are they will be kicked off imediately.
  • Like 4

Apart from having a friendly teamspeak, and not killing respawns or playing 'shoot on sight' as a squad yourselves,

does this 'friendly policy' mean you're going to actively kick other players who just snipe Cherno/Elektro or rack up

lots of unnecessary player kills?

I'd love to play on a server which emphasised the survival and co-op aspects of the game, rather than the brain

dead deathmatch mentality which exists on 99% of the servers (in my opinion being forced to 'shoot on sight'

totally spoils about half the potential of the game). Rocket is never going to put anything in to help regulate the

amount of unnecessary PvP, so I guess it falls on server admins to enforce their own policies. You'd get a lot of

flak and complaints for kicking deathmatch players though.

• Like 3

Talrune here I will try it out as well friendly of course here too but cant find your server on the launcher odd less its down

Edited by wayubb

im friendly and im nearly dying, got around 2 bloodpacks and i need someone to give them to me so im back at full health, greets from germany :) hope you speak english on ts :)!

see ya ingame! :D

Count me in.

I was just chased through a forest by a guy in a car...could use some handicap

There won't be any hackers on our server, and if there are they will be kicked off imediately.

This is what makes a good server. Admins who deal with hackers. I applaud you sir and wish you every success :)

• Like 1

can you help me?? im stuck somewhere. i dont want to give my position out to everyone. i would love it if you could come help me get back to the city

I am at work ATM join our teamspeak there is a request for aid channel so people can help you out! if you are still here later today i will try and save you :)

• Like 1

BTW - Basedgod : if you and your friend wanna have your own TeamSpeak channel join : Teamspeak Server :: 94.242.22.2.10014

Just ask me and i will make a channel for you :)

• Like 1

Amazing! finally a server for what i hope is friendly play!!!

I will defo be on this with a couple of friends tonight!

Not used TeamSpeak before but will be downloading it specifically to join your TS!

I might want a channel opening for me n friends but will let you know!

Oh and I am more than happy to help any friendlies where possible!

Edited by Courleone

i'd like to join too, i'll check out the server, i'm quite a cautious man so if i see someone i might stalk you for an hour or so to make sure u don't fire first at people.

Almost 19 y old, from Belgium, currently working on having an active mic, but i'll check the TS channel :)

friendly coming on name is smokey0159 i could do with getting some blood if someone wants to help??

Im in your server at the min. I usually play as a lone wolf but if anyone wants to team up, id be more than willing to help. Ill hop on TS when Im playing.

friendly coming on name is smokey0159 i could do with getting some blood if someone wants to help??

Let me know if you want some help, would depend where you are though as im nowhere near the coast atm.

Edited by Stabby_Dave

I bet 1 can of beans that 95% of the people who just cried friendly will shoot you in the back.