thekaing

DayZ Memes

As a german dude it isn't that funny, because I understand what they are really talking about! ^^

DUDE! how on earth do u know what they are talking about, ITS FAKE GERMAN. As an american who is fluent in German, I sir say a hearty "dumbass". I kid you guys not, some are actual German words, but there are like 3.... The rest are just meant to sound like it.

Should be on the box cover art:

fk6xyb.png

• Like 14

This is a screenshot I took of a friend. I photoshopped the interface out and added a caption :D

WsveN.jpg

This should be the title of the standalone

• Like 3

sJALp.gif

HAHHAHA that's brilliant!

EDIT: Honestly this is one of my all time favourite pictures. Has made me laugh harder than anything else on this thread,

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 9

DUDE! how on earth do u know what they are talking about, ITS FAKE GERMAN. As an american who is fluent in German, I sir say a hearty "dumbass". I kid you guys not, some are actual German words, but there are like 3.... The rest are just meant to sound like it.

Entschuldige bitte aber diese Szene ist aus dem deutschen Film "Der Untergang" der von Bernd Eichinger produziert wurde. Die Film ist im Original Ton Deutsch und nichts davon ist Unsinn.

Excuse me please but this Scene is out of the german Movie "Der Untergang" wich was produced by Bernd Eichinger. The Films original Language is German and nothing of it is a fake.

If you like it or not is your decesion. The first one i saw of these ( Ken Block switching to Ford) made me smile than shake Head nothing more.

But i can understand why non Germanspeakers lough at it. Hitler was just a hilarious stupid Fuck and Bruno Ganz (the Actor) does a good Job in showing so.

Edited by Die Jungz - Karmann
  • Like 1