Sign in to follow this  
TheGrapist18

To the homosexual Brazilians on us 1088

It is not a part of the game.

Then why haven't they removed it, oh that's right, they can't. So it IS A PART OF THE GAME!

You may not think so, but everyone does it.

Edited by PolarBearJ

Then why haven't they removed it, oh that's right, they can't. So it IS A PART OF THE GAME!

I don't! I don't have a tent! ^_^

-MONSTER

• Like 1

I don't dupe or have a tent I just got good at hunting people and eating there beans and taking there bandages :P

I don't! I don't have a tent! ^_^

-MONSTER

Good. ;)

I don't dupe or have a tent I just got good at hunting people and eating there beans and taking there bandages :P

Mmk. One of the few. :D

At first...

Duping is allowed, otherwise they would have took it out of the game.

And

Problem? Please tell me whats wrong with duping? Please explain.

Then...

Also your friends combat logged, which is against rules. So technically you guys deserved the ban. :)

By the logic in your first post combat logging is also "allowed, otherwise they would have took it out of the game". Just let me get this straight - you're abusing one in-game bug/glitch/mechanic/whatever you wanna call it while banning people for doing the same with another? Well that's nice.

EDIT: In addition...

Edited by foset

At first...

And

Then...

By the logic in your first post combat logging is also "allowed, otherwise they would have took it out of the game". Just let me get this straight - you're abusing one in-game bug/glitch/mechanic/whatever you wanna call it while banning people for doing the same with another? Well that's nice.

Correction sir, I don't play the game. :D

Also they are complaining about duping, I was stating if duping isn't allowed then combat logging isn't aloud. :D

His excuse was his ping is to high. When the ping limit is 500. If you are playing on a server with that kind of ping, then find another one.

Edited by PolarBearJ

Let me repeat myself, it is not a part of the game. Never was. DayZ Devs never went "Well, I think we should have this feature that allows them to clone their weaponry unlimited amounts of times!". As far as I know, they cannot fix it because they are limited to what they can mod in ArmA 2. If they were given full access to ArmA 2's code, they would've probably fixed it by now.

Look up Guild Wars 2 most recent exploit. Over 3000 accounts got permanently banned (reduced to 72 hour ban because of the massive outcry) because ANet Devs didn't set correct prices for specific weapons which allowed players to obtain Top end-game weapons for pretty much free.

Correction sir, I don't play the game. :D

Also they are complaining about duping, I was stating if duping isn't allowed then combat logging isn't aloud. :D

But you already banned the guys for combat logging even before this thread was started so why the f*** haven't you done the same thing with members from your clan who dupe? Double standards? How nice! Also "I don't play the game" can't be an excuse to the things you said earlier...

Edited by foset

Let me repeat myself, it is not a part of the game. Never was. DayZ Devs never went "Well, I think we should have this feature that allows them to clone their weaponry unlimited amounts of times!". As far as I know, they cannot fix it because they are limited to what they can mod in ArmA 2. If they were given full access to ArmA 2's code, they would've probably fixed it by now.

Look up Guild Wars 2 most recent exploit. Over 3000 accounts got permanently banned (reduced to 72 hour ban because of the massive outcry) because ANet Devs didn't set correct prices for specific weapons which allowed players to obtain Top end-game weapons for pretty much free.

So combat logging is in the game, is that ok? Exploits happen. Not my problem blame the developers plox.

But you already banned the guys for combat logging even before this thread was started so why the f*** haven't you done the same thing with members from your clan who dupe? Double standards? How nice! Also "I don't play the game" can't be an excuse to the things you said earlier...

Correction, Not my clan, I just run the server. Its ONE OF MANY SERVERS, go find another one and stop complaining, you don't pay for the server, so you don't have a say. Just another customer who complains, we get so many different players your complaint doesn't really have an effect.

Why did I get kicked?

Another admin is learning. Sorry. If you were banned let me know, I will unban you.

• Like 1

I may or may not have put a 'Kick Me' post-it note on your back.

-MONSTER

did you also put the teleport me into the space? on my back?

This is what happens when people complain about the server, they get hackers to join it. And now they teleport'd everyone in the air and killed everyone. :D

Anyways done with you guys. Have fun.

Edited by PolarBearJ

So combat logging is in the game, is that ok? Exploits happen. Not my problem blame the developers plox.

I don't Alt+F4 during combat unless I see obvious signs of cheating. Bugs do happen and it is your responsibility - as a player - to avoid exploiting them and report anyone who does. And do not point fingers at the Devs because they are not their to hold your hand and tell you that abusing bugs in games is bad and can get you banned. Seriously man, you're 20 years old for Christ's sake, I thought at this age people would have some common sense.

I could ban some of you.

@ OP, wrong attitude, wrong Forum & bad behavior, do something like that again and you are OUT.

Locked.

Edited by Boneboys