Sign in to follow this  
TheGrapist18

To the homosexual Brazilians on us 1088

Ok fine let me make this point very very solid.1

THERE IS A SERVER OWNER (POLARBEARJ) ON US 1088 AND US 1669 AND ONE OTHER WHO DUPES AND BREAKS DAYZ RULES BY EXPLOITING.

Also I posted earlier that 1669 is being DoS'd. You would have known this if you read once in a while instead of posting in rage. Also you didn't read, that I DON'T PLAY DAYZ ANYMORE! I PLAY APB, LEAGUE OF LEGENDS, CS:S, L4D2, etc.

Alright, this is getting nowhere. Unless you're post is about the duping situation or have any other proof to provide with duping/hacking on US 1088 or any other server PolarBear owns (since this is also about ZH clan as well), please don't post.

Thank you! If you want to make a post about me, go ahead. :)

PolarBear mad cuz got caught duping hacked weaponry, so is trying to troll the forum so the point of the thread goes away. :(

-MONSTER

This * 100.

For what? All dayz does it provide their mod, you buy the software from Bohemia Interactive(http://www.bistudio.com/). So technically you don't buy this mod, you buy the game. And notice customers have 4000 servers to choose from. Notice that 1088 is full almost everyday, so you are just one of many many customers for one product, go find another product(Cough Server Cough).

In your previous comment you compared DayZ Devs to WoW:

Rocket only cares about his standalone, his money. Its like most companies, all they care about is their money. Notice World of warcraft.

I stated that comapnies that don't give a rat's ass about their customers eventually suffer for their actions (look at EA). So, if Rocket's only intention in creating a standalone version of DayZ is to generate as much money for himself as possible, the game will die out pretty quickly.

While this is still an ArmA 2 mod and he doesn't generate any profit from it, he must realise that majority of his future standalone customers are here. He can't just drop this Mod and allow muppets like you to dupe items while saying it's perfectly legal to dupe items because they cannot fix the bug.

Edited by Ufonius
  • Like 1

This * 100.

In your previous comment you compared DayZ Devs to WoW:

I stated that comapnies that don't give a rat's ass about their customers eventually suffer for their actions (look at EA). So, if Rocket's only intention in creating a standalone version of DayZ is to generate as much money for himself as possible, the game will die out pretty quickly.

While this is still an ArmA 2 mod and he doesn't generate any profit from it, he must realise that majority of his future standalone customers are here. He can't just drop this Mod and allow muppets like you to dupe items while saying it's perfectly legal to dupe items because they cannot fix the bug.

Does anyone read my posts anymore, I DON'T PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE. GOT TIRED OF HACKERS AND SCRIPT KIDDIES. Holy shit this community is dumb.

Does anyone read my posts anymore, I DON'T PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE. GOT TIRED OF HACKERS AND SCRIPT KIDDIES. Holy shit this community is dumb.

Irony

• Like 1

Here is some proof of their abuse.

Picture of one of our members getting kicked... For racism? Is that allowed?

http://i1143.photobu...Virtue/Nice.png

Quote from server hosting rules: "12. You are permitted to kick or ban for hate speech, including racism and homophobia.

This is another ZH server. Server US 1669. They're doing this crap on multiple servers.

Video of us killing ZH members and their abusive responses.

http://i1143.photobu...irtue/nice2.png Banned for no reason

http://i1143.photobu...irtue/nice3.png Banned after murdering a player

If you're going to ban people, we demand proof if you suspect us of anything

Unjustified kicks in US 1088

http://i1143.photobu...irtue/Nice4.png

http://i1143.photobu...irtue/Nice5.png

]"You are not permitted to ban for suspected cheats or exploits of a non-server-disruptive nature, including but not limited to ghosting, unverified cheating, duping and similar, UNLESS you have solid evidence, IE logs."

YOU must show US proof!

I'm not banned of either one of your servers (us 1088 and us 1669), but I'm getting pissed at the amount of people getting banned.

Edit: Server name typo >.>

Did all of you even read my post?

It's done. He talks shit out of his ass. I have proof that PolarBear is an abusive administrator.

Irony

Also, I don't play for another reason, got a false positive way back when those came around. :). And still haven't been un-banned. Would you like proof? <3

Did all of you even read my post?

It's done. He talks shit out of his ass. I have proof that PolarBear is an abusive administrator.

Did you show them proof? :/

Did they blacklist my server yet?

Have they done anything to help you?

I am not the only one who bans people on my servers. I am the night admin if that makes sense. Sometimes the day admin. :)

Edited by PolarBearJ

Regardless of whether you play this Mod or not, you still exploited bugs in the past and abused your Server Admin right. But I am glad you are no longer playing this mod, we have one less muppet to worry about.

Regardless of whether you play this Mod or not, you still exploited bugs in the past and abused your Server Admin right. But I am glad you are no longer playing this mod, we have one less muppet to worry about.

And many hackers to worry about. :D

And many hackers to worry about. :D

Was that your main excuse when you were duping items?

I'm still confused regarding how duping and admin abuse = homosexuality.

Edited by Wolf_359
  • Like 1

Did you show them proof? :/

Did they blacklist my server yet?

Have they done anything to help you?

I am not the only one who bans people on my servers. I am the night admin if that makes sense. Sometimes the day admin. :)

It is proof. You're not allowed to kick anyone because it seems racist... Its in the server host rules.

YOU are responsible for server ethics, no one else.

P.S. I'm glad everyone now knows the truth about this server now. Currently working on more evidence

And for gods sake someone make a Server abuse post about this. I've already posted one 2 weeks ago with no reply

Edited by SoulVirtue
  • Like 1

Was that your main excuse when you were duping items?

I duped when 1.7.2 came out, its a part of the game. Same with glitches and other exploits. But I never used hacked weapons since that is not a part of the game.

I'm still confused regarding how duping and admin abuse = homosexuality.

^^^ love this guy.

It is proof. You're not allowed to kick anyone because it seems racist... Its in the server host rules.

YOU are responsible for server ethics, no one else.

P.S. I'm glad everyone now knows the truth about this server now. Currently working on more evidence

And for gods sake someone make a Server abuse post about this. I've already posted one 2 weeks ago with no reply

Again I am not hosting the server, my SERVER HOSTER IS, I just run the server.

That is fine with me. :D

1088 gets a lot of people still.

Like I said they don't care anymore, they only care about getting their stand alone game. :D

And their base on US 1088 With helicopter and multiple hacked weapons. Other vehicles include bikes

114078 grid ref.

If they want proof, gentlemen. Let's make proof

Ya lets give everyone the info, so they can get "hacked" weapons and geared out. Good job. This guy is just promoting everyone to get "hacked" weapons xD

Ya lets give everyone the info, so they can get "hacked" weapons and geared out. Good job. This guy is just promoting everyone to get "hacked" weapons xD

"Lets give them proof"... Refers to all of us using FRAPS to show that all of your clan members are using hacked weapons as well.

If we get banned with hacked weapons... So do your ZH clan members need to be banned, right? So from now on, if any of them have any hacked weapons on them, we'll be ready to fraps it, kill them, and study their bodies.

After all, we've got all your hacked weapons on us

Yeah, sorry

Formatting the size of font gives you more IMPACT.

-MONSTER

Sorry *laughs*. I just wanted people to see it, won't to it again. :D

• Like 1

Formatting the size of font gives you more IMPACT.

-MONSTER

Formatting the color of font gives you more IMPACT too.

-NoRegrets

• Like 2

Told the clan to prepare for you guys. So if you get sniped, don't get mad. :D

"Lets give them proof"... Refers to all of us using FRAPS to show that all of your clan members are using hacked weapons as well.

If we get banned with hacked weapons... So do your ZH clan members need to be banned, right? So from now on, if any of them have any hacked weapons on them, we'll be ready to fraps it, kill them, and study their bodies.

After all, we've got all your hacked weapons on us

Like every other hacked weapon we find in the clan it ends up underneath the tractor in the tent else they're kicked from the clan.

So you admitted to using hacked weapon, and seeing as we don't use hacked weapons where are you getting them from?

As far as the helicopter, I had no idea swimming out to the island and repairing it was hacking.

As far as the ban themselves go we found hacking from the players themselves during a firefight, teleporting to their dead body, nuking, mass sky teleporting throughout the entire server. Not too sure where the racism goes.

QQ fail thread is fail.

Edited by moondoggie1992

I duped when 1.7.2 came out, its a part of the game. Same with glitches and other exploits.

It is not a part of the game.