Sign in to follow this  
Inception.

Why is the bus so bad?

It's the biggest vehicle in the game, and yet it can only hold FIVE weapons, whereas an ATV can hold ten? What the hell?

It'd be cool if you could fold down some seats for extra storage.

The handling is bad, the speed is alright onroad but absolutely disgusting offroad. I'd take a bicycle to this anyday.

But seriously, why is it that it can only hold five weapons? Does anyone know why?

I'm baffled.

EDIT: And yet, my group has two buses, lol.

It's advantage is the number of people it holds, if it was fast, manuverable, and held a ton of people, it would be overpowered.

It's like how the helicopter holds like 20 slots :( so dumb

Sucks, but such is life!

Best thing about this vehicle.... PARTY BUS, go round up people in cherno.

• Like 1

I think the number of slots should rise dependent of the number of empty seats. That means you can use the bus to transport large groups or transport large amounts of items.

• Like 1

Because its a bus O_O and its also just a moving target, the bus is HORRIBLE!

Something it is good at is taking down small obstacles like fences and signs. Heck, if you want, you can take down an entire cement wall!

• Like 1

The bus is a fricken tank, one of my favorite vehicles ^_^

An AS50 would take it out in one shot. If you have a makarov all you have to do is shoot one tire. Not really a tank.

The bus is good for range practicing with your 203 HEs - at least that's what I use it for when I find them in the woods.

Edited by Bubba Jones

Hopefully the standalone will feature the ability to roll down windows and fire your weapons. Then see who laughs at the bus.

Bus would be awesome, if you could reinforce it Dawn of the Dead style. Which is something I wouldn't mind seeing in the stand alone. The option to reinforce vehicles :S